Beyoncé embarks on Act II of the ‘Renaissance’ journey on March 29th

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anything for that Album of the Year totem. And look, a tour to show your displeasure with Mr. Grammy.

I hope all her fans come out and support her against the evil tyrant Grammy.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

Hell they have to play it. This isn't 1995.

2-3 companies own every radio station in the United States. (see Telecommunications Act of 1996)
Once the program Director puts her bullshit song on the national play list, you will hear that damn
thing played until people start to like it.

Next Grammy season she will get a Grammy nomination for Country Song of the Year, and we are suppose
to be dumb enough to think she is an amazingly talented artist. GTFO :smh:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GGQ7T1UbEAAhOeC

GGQ7T1XawAA54SI

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't blame them on this one..
How would we feel if some non-singing or non-rapping white person was forced down our throat.
Meh. But you can't deny Beyonce's got talent whether you like her or not. "16 Carriages" is actually better than "Texas Hold Em'" to me. And as long as honkies are upset I'm cool with it. We can do whatever we want. Fuck them!!!

MZxKUK.jpg

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Meh. But you can't deny Beyonce's got talent whether you like her or not. "16 Carriages" is actually better than "Texas Hold Em'" to me. And as long as honkies are upset I'm cool with it. We can do whatever we want. Fuck them!!!

MZxKUK.jpg
We just disagree, no big deal. :)
I have always liked country music and country music singers.
They still play instruments and sing like we used to sing. JMHO

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@HNIC Rember back in the day when NSYNC came out with the song "Gone"? They were a white pop group but because that was an R&B song it was played on black radio stations across the country. So this is nothing new. Again, crakkkas always telling us what we can't do. We can't play ice hockey, tennis, swim.....ect. Fuck dat shit, we the baddest muthafuckas on the planet and can do and dominate absolutely anything!!!!!

JQQ0kO.jpg

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doing country music makes sense since it looks like she's trying to turn herself into a white woman. I mean the hair, the skin and what looks like a boob job. Just sayin'.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just think she is over hyped, nothing ground breaking about her.
She is a great entertainer, not an all time great as she is being portrayed.
As evidenced by her dressing like a whore at 40, while rolling out a country music gimmick complete with cowboy hat and costume.