Best Sequels that surpassed the 1st movie & still get watched like it's brand new

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
grease-2.jpg

straight garbage IMO

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
Blade 2
The Empire Strikes Back
The Road Warrior
Aliens
The Ultimate Avengers 2
Spiderman 2
Superman II
Star Trek II

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Godfather 2, Aliens, Matrix Reloaded:smh: Those sequels couldn't even touch the original.

mal the magnificient

Star
Registered
Anything is better than The Phantom Menace. I spent 95% of that movie wishing I could beat the shit outta that fucking Jar Jar Binks. Only thing worth watching in that movie was the Darth Maul fight at the end.

c/s i wish lucas wasnt all about the money and made them pg13 or R, you imagine if they had real battles, and revnge of the sith is th best in the trilogy. T2 one of my fav movies,

beantowns_finest

Potential Star
Registered
The godather 2 - best sequel ever
T2- better than the 1st in every way
the dark knight - may over take godfather 2 as best sequel. ( not saying it's a better movie, far from, but how much better it is than the 1st)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
how can anyone say the matrix sequels were better than the first? yeah they had more cooler fight scenes, but the experience you got from watching the first matrix movie far more surpasses any of its sequels , especially when neo dodged them bullets it had people talking for months

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Die Hard 2
Mummy Returns
Nightmare on Elm Street 4 Dream Master
Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior
Indiana Jones The Last Crusade
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Bourne Supremacy
Superman II

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how can anyone say the matrix sequels were better than the first? yeah they had more cooler fight scenes, but the experience you got from watching the first matrix movie far more surpasses any of its sequels , especially when neo dodged them bullets it had people talking for months

There is no way in HELL on a clear day with iced tea and a crumpet Reloaded and Revelations is better than the original Matrix. I wanted my money and life back from watching that shit.

Jae

Rising Star
Registered

There is no way in HELL on a clear day with iced tea and a crumpet Reloaded and Revelations is better than the original Matrix. I wanted my money and life back from watching that shit.

co-sign.........

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can't call this a sequel because each movie in the trilogy was a stand alone. For example, in one movie, Lee Van Cleef is Colonel Douglas Mortimer and he & Clint Eastwood work together, but in this movie, he is a different character completely.

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered

:smh:
The only way somebody could possibly think they were better is if they saw the sequels first. The first Matrix is practically incomparable.

I agree with most of the suggestions -except for Nutty Professor 2 :puke: and Speed 2 :puke:.

Of the ones that truly took it to the next level-

1-Empire Strikes Back
2-Aliens
3-Superman 2
4-T2 -though T1 is that shit
5-Dark Knight -Batman Returns held its own respectively

....matter of fact if I had to pick worst sequels:
1. Lawnmower Man 2 -worst movie ever...EVER....EVER :angry:
2. Hollow Man 2
3. Arrival 2
4. Nutty Professor 2
5. Speed 2

j/k..but not really. Straight to Video quality.

NnubianN

Audio & Video Guru
Registered
Come on dude...look at this.

The Godfather is a 1972 American thriller film based on the 1969 novel of the same name by Mario Puzo and directed by Francis Ford Coppola from a screenplay by Puzo, Coppola, and Robert Towne, who was not credited.[3] It stars Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Richard S. Castellano, Robert Duvall, Sterling Hayden, John Marley, Richard Conte and Diane Keaton, and features John Cazale and Abe Vigoda.

Brando, Pacino, Caan, Duvall, Keaton...with Coppola directing? :dunno:

They wasn't expecting this movie to do shit right? Paramount??? Who the fuck are they? :dunno:

Goddamn man let Blunt have one from time to time. I mean that list right there just SCREAMS low budget bullshit don't it? :rolleyes:

:lol:

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I might be the only one, but i'mma go with this...

200px-Chronicles_of_riddick_ver2.jpg

Pitch Black was really, really good but this one felt epic, to me...