Best Sequels that surpassed the 1st movie & still get watched like it's brand new

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
For me it has to be this one. Not only was it the best in the entire damn series but it was ahead of its time 10x over.
t2.jpg

mealstrom

Star
Registered
Although I can't really say it surpassed the first, The Chronicles of Riddick is by far one of my favorite movies.

chronicles_of_riddick_ver3.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Dark Knight & Matrix Reloaded were good but there were some dead spots in it that I'd fast forward through. T2 is the only one so far that just keeps me watching it from beginning to end.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bourne Supremacy, which was even superceded by the Ultimatium.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Hell I'm watching T2 on the Bravo channel right now. Commercials & all. I haven't hit the channel change button yet

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
The low-budget, B-movie The Terminator is far superior to the overblown T2. Same goes for The Godfather. Another B-movie that was turned into something exceptional. It's more entertaining and "classic" than the more complex and ambitious sequel.

Last edited:

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
Coming To America ,lets Do It Again , The Fugitive, Never Back Down ,brewster Million, Trading Places, Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad World , Saw 1 And 2,snatch, Life,

krispmx

Star
Registered
let's see for me

Aliens
Terminator 2
Bad boys 2
Spiderman 2
X men 2
just to name a few. if i was going to get serious id have to break out my movie binder fits like 500 in it and take a look at my classics.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Coming To America ,lets Do It Again , The Fugitive, Never Back Down ,brewster Million, Trading Places, Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad World , Saw 1 And 2,snatch, Life,
Ummm this thread was for sequels & you have a few movies there that never had a sequel. Good movies nonetheless but no sequels

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The low-budget, B-movie The Terminator is far superior to the overblown T2. Same goes for The Godfather. Another B-movie that was turned into something exceptional. It's more entertaining and "classic" than the more complex and ambitious sequel.

Since when was the Godfather a "B" movie?

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since when was the Godfather a "B" movie?

Come on dude...look at this.

The Godfather is a 1972 American thriller film based on the 1969 novel of the same name by Mario Puzo and directed by Francis Ford Coppola from a screenplay by Puzo, Coppola, and Robert Towne, who was not credited.[3] It stars Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Richard S. Castellano, Robert Duvall, Sterling Hayden, John Marley, Richard Conte and Diane Keaton, and features John Cazale and Abe Vigoda.

Brando, Pacino, Caan, Duvall, Keaton...with Coppola directing? :dunno:

They wasn't expecting this movie to do shit right? Paramount??? Who the fuck are they? :dunno:

Goddamn man let Blunt have one from time to time. I mean that list right there just SCREAMS low budget bullshit don't it? :rolleyes: