Before I get banned I’m calling out these bitch made mods

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do find his posts very odd but don't say anyting at all since it's not that serious but the non black love and constant cursing people out is too troll like, also the lack of knowledge just surface level MSNBC, CNN talking points.

cracka, cracka, cracka.. usually such simple language not used by most grown black folks but then again it's not that serious.

But OP, I feel his point but at the end of the day it's not that serious.

I do remember old bgol trolling and massive idiots screaming at everyone every second of the day but those types usually cause a drop off in traffic so I see the point to ban them. Good dudes on here doing business and running them away isn't good business.

BGOL is a business to HNIC so I understand.

I just know whenever there were massive tranny attacks dr truthless was nowhere to be found,

and he never posted a dark skin sister, he is on BGOL and only uplifts asian chicks,

Like shouldnt he be on KPOP online or something??

lots of asian trannys btw......I bet if you were to go through his hard drive youd be disgusted...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
what a fucking mess...... someone's monthly came heavy and hord.....

001.gif
And soeak if the devil. This cac pretender has lex diamond in his pocket. I got banned for two weeks on a fire offense I didn't even get a warning and I was only here for a few months. Lightwhore on the other hand calls other people "watermelon tossers" constantly and only gets a slap on the wrist and he's Ben here since the early 2000s. What's going on here? We need a changing of the guard. We need to be able to elect who we want as mods. Mods who will serve fairly and not ban people to serve their ego. These mods nowadays seem to be on a power trip no matter what of sight I go.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Lightbright also touches animals.. that Beastie boy donkey molester has got to go . We can't have that weirdness on this site.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
You dumb pussy, you’ve just proved my point. Not once has any of those names broken any board rules, but the minute your lord dr truth commands you,’you ban me for absolutely no reason other than you being a pussy. So yes, you’re an idiot and a bitch made sucker. You behave with bravado because you know niggas are scared to be banned for no reason so these fags would never call you out.

Silly cunt. You're a menace. Too many people here despise your hateful rhetoric and dialogue towards Black people. There simply aren't enough people here who care what type of fucking moron and savage needs that constantly explained to them. You and that cunt Lonestar29 are the main reasons there is virtually no tolerance for bashing Black people on BGOL.

Meanwhile you're bitch made faggot ass is here dick monitoring who's not fucking Black women. That's the fuck nigga talk you silly cunt. Bottom line is you have proven yourself to be nothing less than a savage and a jackass. There is zero tolerance for you. Lonestar29 was courageous and focused enough to ask the late Shanebp1978 to permanently ban her so she wouldn't be tempted to log on. You have gotten that same help without even asking more than 100 times. You're what we consider BGOL herpes.

Your insanity is not our problem. You're free to fuck off to else where. As we have been ushering you in the direction there of. Yet you keep coming back like some abused herpes infested whore. Who can't see anything better for her in life than her abusive pimp. You're not funny or amusing. The moment you rear your signature ugly style you are reported. How fucking pathetic are you that you keep coming back?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Silly cunt. You're a menace. Too many people here despise your hateful rhetoric and dialogue towards Black people. There simply aren't enough people here who care what type of fucking moron and savage needs that constantly explained to them. You and that cunt Lonestar29 are the main reasons there is virtually no tolerance for bashing Black people on BGOL.

Meanwhile you're bitch made faggot ass is here dick monitoring who's not fucking Black women. That's the fuck nigga talk you silly cunt. Bottom line is you have proven yourself to be nothing less than a savage and a jackass. There is zero tolerance for you. Lonestar29 was courageous and focused enough to ask the late Shanebp1978 to permanently ban her so she wouldn't be tempted to log on. You have gotten that same help without even asking more than 100 times. You're what we consider BGOL herpes.

Your insanity is not our problem. You're free to fuck off to else where. As we have been ushering you in the direction there of. Yet you keep coming back like some abused herpes infested whore. Who can't see anything better for her in life than her abusive pimp. You're not funny or amusing. The moment you rear your signature ugly style you are reported. How fucking pathetic are you that you keep coming back?

Bruh,

Lonestar29, she had some classic threads, and didnt she lose like a lot of weight,

and gotta lil cute.. she was entertaining but it was obvious, she was very very bitter

towards bruhs, she didnt bother me, she had some serious animosity towards

the bruhs tho, it was obvious she was hurt by a few...

she seemed to lightend up at the end...

I find tiny tina's tirade humorous,

that muthafucka STAY angry... he wake up in the morning

just swinging haymakers in the air, for no gotdam reason :lol:

I find all these online charcters extremely entertaining..lol

muthafucka calls himself dr truth and stay living lies...'

you cant make this shit up!!

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Hey Tiny Tina. You never explained why you posed as women asking for dick pics

Where's Tiny Tina?

It's just too many names man. I just posted a few of the names that match the IP he made the original post with. The list is retarded. I have to go through the list and redact his IP info. It's too much. He's fucking retarded.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here are just a few of the names the OP has racked up trolling BGOL for 20+ years. However, in his delusion of grandeur we are the losers and he's the genius. By bitch.

Ado-nis wannabe star

Adon_is_great wannabe star

Ad_on_is BANNED

Alpha_alpha01 wannabe star

Anon_1 BANNED

Anti_stupid wannabe star

Berny wannabe star

Frontleft wannabe star

Habib_01 BANNED

Hi-lo
Hi-lo BANNED lambo renter

Hi-loe wannabe star

Hi-lowe-u wannabe star

High-loe Potential Star

High-lowe wannabe star

Highlow Potential Star

Highlowe wannabe star

I_dont_know wannabe star

King-gut wannabe star

King_deez BANNED

King_king2 wannabe star

Left_right wannabe star

Lowhigh BANNED

Newold wannabe star

Nodoze BANNED lambo renter

Peppa_squid wannabe star

Ragedroad wannabe star

Rageroad Potential Star

Ragesroads wannabe star

Ray_cist wannabe star

Ray_Cyst wannabe star

Rightside Potential Star

Sideways BANNED lambo renter

Sigh Potential Star

Sigh... wannabe star

speedracer.atl Potential Star

Stfu_now wannabe star

Type A+ Potential Star

Type-AAA wannabe star

Type_A Star

Type_AA wannabe star

Uhhhhhh wannabe star

Upsidedown wannabe star

Up_down Potential Star

Whoknew wannabe star
This mf needs love....and a life. Wtf?

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered

Like I said...fuck you little bitch. You think you speak for the entire board faggot? It’s the same 15 scorned small Little no pussy getting black men who have issue with me, not 1000’s. Every fucking screen name I’ve had was littered with people liking my posts. Then, the minute your lord dr truth orders you to ban me, you obey like the silly cunt that you are.

It’s funny how you say I talk negatively towards black people. Not ONCE have I ever said anything untrue. If I say a black criminal deserves jail, dumb niggas like you use that as a reason to ban.

Meanwhile BITCH, where was your bravado when BLUNT was spewing REAL anti-black rhetoric? Why don’t you answer that instead of deflecting! Where was your tough guy gung-ho ban hammer? Huh? Everyone knows I’m black. I’ve posted myself plenty of times.

You remind me EXACTLY of the black bitch who gets promoted and is scared to discipline whites so she goes overboard on blacks people to make a name for herself. You’re a fucking bitch no matter what you say. No matter what pictures you post, fake narratives, etc. you say I’m dick watching because I call out niggas here for promoting Chinese and white women? LMFAO! What a joke! I thought you were for blackness nigga! I call them out for anti-black behavior and you’re using that as an indictment against me?!?’

Every real nigga here reading this knows you’re a pathetic small little man who would rather silence a BLACK MAN sho you’re too stupid to debate intelligently while you sit there like a bitch and let real white men like blunt, dr truth, entremprenegro, and the rest either shit directly on black people or promote other races. You are a disgrace. If I saw you, I wouldn’t punch you. I don’t punch bitches. I’d smack your bitch in front of you and dare you to do something. I’ll have your son wishing I was his dad instead of a poser fake punkass bitch like you

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered

Like I said...fuck you little bitch. You think you speak for the entire board faggot? It’s the same 15 scorned small Little no pussy getting black men who have issue with me, not 1000’s. Every fucking screen name I’ve had was littered with people liking my posts. Then, the minute your lord dr truth orders you to ban me, you obey like the silly cunt that you are.

It’s funny how you say I talk negatively towards black people. Not ONCE have I ever said anything untrue. If I say a black criminal deserves jail, dumb niggas like you use that as a reason to ban.

Meanwhile BITCH, where was your bravado when BLUNT was spewing REAL anti-black rhetoric? Why don’t you answer that instead of deflecting! Where was your tough guy gung-ho ban hammer? Huh? Everyone knows I’m black. I’ve posted myself plenty of times.

You remind me EXACTLY of the black bitch who gets promoted and is scared to discipline whites so she goes overboard on blacks people to make a name for herself. You’re a fucking bitch no matter what you say. No matter what pictures you post, fake narratives, etc. you say I’m dick watching because I call out niggas here for promoting Chinese and white women? LMFAO! What a joke! I thought you were for blackness nigga! I call them out for anti-black behavior and you’re using that as an indictment against me?!?’

Every real nigga here reading this knows you’re a pathetic small little man who would rather silence a BLACK MAN sho you’re too stupid to debate intelligently while you sit there like a bitch and let real white men like blunt, dr truth, entremprenegro, and the rest either shit directly on black people or promote other races. You are a disgrace. If I saw you, I wouldn’t punch you. I don’t punch bitches. I’d smack your bitch in front of you and dare you to do something. I’ll have your son wishing I was his dad instead of a poser fake punkass bitch like you

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered
This mf needs love....and a life. Wtf?
I need a life? I have every right to post here as you do dumb fuck. Just because one faggot doesn’t want me here because he’s a small little bitch doesn’t say anything about me. It is a reflection on HIM, not ME! If I don’t do anything that warrants a ban, but some faggot bans me on the strength of obeying a white member who is scared of me, I have the right to create a new name.

so, are you done sucking Lex dick?

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

It's the report option you dumb shit. I post sexy women for the most part here. When you show up mods know because your dumb ass is reported. It's not rocket science. Fuck off. You and that tough talk is meaningless. You're a bitch who's afraid of teenage boys. Fuck off and and stay off bitch. You are on perpetual ban you fucking liar and coward.

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered
It's the report option you dumb shit. I post sexy women for the most part here. When you show up mods know because your dumb ass is reported. It's not rocket science. Fuck off. You and that tough talk is meaningless. You're a bitch who's afraid of teenage boys. Fuck off and and stay off bitch. You are on perpetual ban you fucking liar and coward.
Yeah bitch, dr truth reports me like clockwork and you being the pathetic jackass that you are will ban even though I’ve yet to break a posted rule.

What kind of woman are you? You ban based off of if you like a person regardless if they’ve broken a rule? Sounds like a bitch to me!

And ILL REPEAT MY QUESTION THAT YOU WILL AVOID!

Where was your ban hammer when blunt was spewing anti-black shit for years? I’ve personally reported blunt about a dozen times. You’re a fucking pussy! Scared of cacs! When have you banned halo for promoting nazis? You won’t answer SHIT. All you’ll do is talk aggressive and rile up the 15 small little niggas that I’ve mentioned before. You ain’t shit and you know it!

Unlike you, I’ll go at niggas I don’t like. I don’t have to hide behind a ban button. You ain’t a man... like I said before...you’re a scared little bitch!

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Yeah bitch, dr truth reports me like clockwork and you being the pathetic jackass that you are will ban even though I’ve yet to break a posted rule.

What kind of woman are you? You ban based off of if you like a person regardless if they’ve broken a rule? Sounds like a bitch to me!

Where was your ban hammer when blunt was spewing anti-black shit for years? I’ve personally reported blunt about a dozen times. You’re a fucking pussy! Scared of cacs! When have you banned halo for promoting nazis? You won’t answer SHIT. All you’ll do is talk aggressive and rule up the 15 small little niggas that I’ve mentioned before. You ain’t shit and you know it!

Unlike you, I’ll go at niggas I don’t like. I don’t have to hide behind a ban button. You ain’t a man... like I said before...you’re a scared little bitch!

You fool. You really think Dr. Truth is the only or main person who reports you? MEMBERS report your dumb ass repeatedly. So there is no misunderstanding. Then again you're dumb and delusional enough to imagine I'm is scared of you. So there's that. Bitch you need help. If that's the sum of your cunthole rant it's time to wrap up that username.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
And that is your major issue? Niggas post food all the time. Shadyville thug posted food with a Batman fork and it was jokes. I post food and you women are literally offended and scorned. FOH cac. It’s more like “let’s find anything to use against him so he doesn’t continue calling out us cacs”
mind your manners, tina
ole dck-pic requesting mf

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Here are just a few of the names the OP has racked up trolling BGOL for 20+ years. However, in his delusion of grandeur we are the losers and he's the genius. By bitch.

Ado-nis wannabe star

Adon_is_great wannabe star

Ad_on_is BANNED

Alpha_alpha01 wannabe star

Anon_1 BANNED

Anti_stupid wannabe star

Berny wannabe star

Frontleft wannabe star

Habib_01 BANNED

Hi-lo
Hi-lo BANNED lambo renter

Hi-loe wannabe star

Hi-lowe-u wannabe star

High-loe Potential Star

High-lowe wannabe star

Highlow Potential Star

Highlowe wannabe star

I_dont_know wannabe star

King-gut wannabe star

King_deez BANNED

King_king2 wannabe star

Left_right wannabe star

Lowhigh BANNED

Newold wannabe star

Nodoze BANNED lambo renter

Peppa_squid wannabe star

Ragedroad wannabe star

Rageroad Potential Star

Ragesroads wannabe star

Ray_cist wannabe star

Ray_Cyst wannabe star

Rightside Potential Star

Sideways BANNED lambo renter

Sigh Potential Star

Sigh... wannabe star

speedracer.atl Potential Star

Stfu_now wannabe star

Type A+ Potential Star

Type-AAA wannabe star

Type_A Star

Type_AA wannabe star

Uhhhhhh wannabe star

Upsidedown wannabe star

Up_down Potential Star

Whoknew wannabe star
You forgot tiny_tina69
Dick pic solicitor.

:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:
Regardless how he tries to reinvent himself with a multitude of burner accounts / thread topics in a vain attempt to divert, OP will always have the title of "tiny_tina69, Pilferer of Penile PMs".

Last edited:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need a life? I have every right to post here as you do dumb fuck. Just because one faggot doesn’t want me here because he’s a small little bitch doesn’t say anything about me. It is a reflection on HIM, not ME! If I don’t do anything that warrants a ban, but some faggot bans me on the strength of obeying a white member who is scared of me, I have the right to create a new name.

so, are you done sucking Lex dick?
Dude you have changed your name 100x. You get banned and come running right back as a different user. You have a need to be wanted or something? HNIC making a money off you alone. If I get banned as many times as you I would say fuck this board and everyone on it. Hell if I get banned once I'm out. And I been here for over 20 years. Yet here you are right back crying about the mods are bullying you.

As for the faggotry remark well I'll leave that on your mind. I don't feed in to the homo talk.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Where was your ban hammer when blunt was spewing anti-black shit for years? I’ve personally reported blunt about a dozen times. You’re a fucking pussy! Scared of cacs! When have you banned halo for promoting nazis? You won’t answer SHIT. All you’ll do is talk aggressive and rile up the 15 small little niggas that I’ve mentioned before. You ain’t shit and you know it!

Seriously. How can anyone take your bitch ass seriously after the bullshit you did the with rented Lambo. How can we take you seriously when you CONSTANTLY mention the same 7 or 10 people in all of your posts.....nigga stop hugging nuts so tight. HOW CAN WE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY when were were on here faking being a woman (Tiny Tina) asking members for dick pics. You busy talking about Blunt but Blunt never asked dudes for dick pics.....YOU did that.

Have you cleaned your apartment yet you dirty bitch?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Also you learn something new every day. I didn't realize Lonestar asked for a permanent ban cause she knew she was addicted to the drama she caused.

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered
You fool. You really think Dr. Truth is the only or main person who reports you? MEMBERS report your dumb ass repeatedly. So there is no misunderstanding. Then again you're dumb and delusional enough to imagine I'm is scared of you. So there's that. Bitch you need help. If that's the sum of your cunthole rant it's time to wrap up that username.
Say what you want bitch but I know exactly what’s going on. What a coincidence that I’ll have a screen name for weeks, then the MINUTE that cracker dr truth posts that YouTube frank sinatra Tina video, I’m banned. What a coincidence! Why do you think I created this post? That cracker posted that shit so I already knew the deal, BUT I figured I’d let everyone know exactly who you are!

And you STILL avoided the question that we are all asking! Why so brave to ban a black man who isn’t breaking rules, BUT you sat like a quiet BITCH when BLUNT was spewing all kind of anti- black shit! You didn’t ban him ONE FUCKING TIME! What about the cac halo praising nazis? The cac dr truth praising chinks? The cac entepranego praising stinking cacs? Where is your pro black ban hammer bitch!

And, even if what you said is true regarding people reporting me.... show me ONE thing that I’ve said that was against the rules! There is NOTHING! So, the only logical explanation is you’re scare of me and your only method is to take the Pussy route and ban me like a straight up pussy.

if I was wrong and out of line, this thread would be 20 pages. It’s the scorned little pathetic black men that I listed before that are agreeing with you. Nobody else!

Why did you ban Deuce for going after that cac BLUNT? You were a real tough guy banning blacks on behalf of stinking cacs on a so called BLACK board!

unlike most these niggas, I’m not scared to call phonies out to fit in. NOTHING ive said in this thread is untrue! What about all the complaints and reports of the cac dr truth when he featured a Chinese dick in his signature! Where was your ban for that? You’re the most full of shit nigga on here

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered
Seriously. How can anyone take your bitch ass seriously after the bullshit you did the with rented Lambo. How can we take you seriously when you CONSTANTLY mention the same 7 or 10 people in all of your posts.....nigga stop hugging nuts so tight. HOW CAN WE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY when were were on here faking being a woman (Tiny Tina) asking members for dick pics. You busy talking about Blunt but Blunt never asked dudes for dick pics.....YOU did that.

Yawn!!!! Back to that dick pic bullshit again huh? Can’t argue against me with facts, so you’ll say bullshit to fool others. You niggas save everything on this board but yet can’t produce ONE screen shot of this dick pic fantasy.

and who is asking for a bitch like you to take me seriously?!

so, to be taken seriously you should fake being a doctor for 15 years on a board? Maybe pretend to be a money boss player like da don, right? I don’t hear you saying a fucking word about real atrocities. You’re beef with me is that I’ve backed up my claims and you ain’t shit next to me. You’re a little nigga who gets bent out of shape when a big nigga gets hired because you’ll be getting no ass. I hate little niggas like you. You will create anything to pretend to have an issue with someone JUST because he reminds you of what a joke you really are.

so say more nonsense...but the FACT is you niggas have been following ME around relentlessly when I NEVER EVER reply to your posts or anything. I ignore you pussies and you same ugly scorned little niggas have been swarming me for years! So how can WE take YOU seriously when YOU STALK grown men solely out of insecurities? Huh bitch?

speedracer.atl

BANNED
Registered
:lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:
Regardless how he tries to reinvent himself with a multitude of burner accounts / thread topics in a vain attempt to divert. OP will always have the title of "tiny_tina69, Pilferer of Penile PMs.
Yep... cause niggas like you are stupid! Nobody ever produced one screen shot of this and dummies like you are willing to run with that to fit in. Niggas are so stupid! Don’t you think that would be the first thing Lex would post? Why didn’t they Tina thing show up in my screen name history? Grow a brain dumb fuck

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

He'll take account for his bitch made antics. Everything is everyone else fault.

Say what you want bitch but I know exactly what’s going on. What a coincidence that I’ll have a screen name for weeks, then the MINUTE that cracker dr truth posts that YouTube frank sinatra Tina video, I’m banned. What a coincidence! Why do you think I created this post? That cracker posted that shit so I already knew the deal, BUT I figured I’d let everyone know exactly who you are!

And you STILL avoided the question that we are all asking! Why so brave to ban a black man who isn’t breaking rules, BUT you sat like a quiet BITCH when BLUNT was spewing all kind of anti- black shit! You didn’t ban him ONE FUCKING TIME! What about the cac halo praising nazis? The cac dr truth praising chinks? The cac entepranego praising stinking cacs? Where is your pro black ban hammer bitch!

And, even if what you said is true regarding people reporting me.... show me ONE thing that I’ve said that was against the rules! There is NOTHING! So, the only logical explanation is you’re scare of me and your only method is to take the Pussy route and ban me like a straight up pussy.

if I was wrong and out of line, this thread would be 20 pages. It’s the scorned little pathetic black men that I listed before that are agreeing with you. Nobody else!

Why did you ban Deuce for going after that cac BLUNT? You were a real tough guy banning blacks on behalf of stinking cacs on a so called BLACK board!

unlike most these niggas, I’m not scared to call phonies out to fit in. NOTHING ive said in this thread is untrue! What about all the complaints and reports of the cac dr truth when he featured a Chinese dick in his signature! Where was your ban for that? You’re the most full of shit nigga on here

Weirdo ass nigga you stay complaining like a whole bitch. Talking that faggot like talk. FOH BITCH. You're bitch made time is up.