Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS JOE GETTING EJECTED FOR? BASEBALL PUT THIS SHIT IN PLACE. USE THE RULE TO CHECK MUTHAFUCKAS THEN. I'M NOT MAD AT MAX FOR BEING PISSED OFF AT JOE, BUT TO EJECT JOE WAS RIDICULOUS :angry:

sBhhAN.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
my guess is the umps figured an ugly scene was about to jump off. but yeah, all they had to do was usher Girardi back the dugout.
I just read the rule. If the umps think your doing it just to fuck wit the pitcher they can throw you out. Yeah come on Joe you was being petty. The whole rule stinks. Hitters already said they don't mind pitchers getting a better grip. Rob Manfred is a horrible commish. Work in all the four major sports. This shit is just dumb to put in place during the season. :smh:

42R4Pl.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just read the rule. If the umps think your doing it just to fuck wit the pitcher they can throw you out. Yeah come on Joe you was being petty. The whole rule stinks. Hitters already said they don't mind pitchers getting a better grip. Rob Manfred is a horrible commish. Work in all the four major sports. This shit is just dumb to put in place during the season. :smh:

42R4Pl.jpg
i forgot that Max nearly drilled one of the phillies batters (Bohm?) just prior. Max attributed that to losing his grip on the ball. So you have a point there. Manager probably decided to fuck with Scherzer a bit lol.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i forgot that Max nearly drilled one of the phillies batters (Bohm?) just prior. Max attributed that to losing his grip on the ball. So you have a point there. Manager probably decided to fuck with Scherzer a bit lol.
Yup. That's EXACTLY what it was. Come on Joe. :smh: Max ain't do that shit on purpose.

WdIUyK.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
that lefty relief pitcher for philly was throwing SMOKE. where did y'all find him?
You mean Alvarado. Yeah he came from Tampa. He throws smoke. Problem with him is he's all over the place. He can't consistently throw strikes for shit. If you just wait him out he'll get himself into trouble. He's literally gonna kill someone one day with his lack of control. :smh:

lFz4gx.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Joe got ejected because he was trying to get into it with a player that woulda started a brawl
Yeah I checked the rule. They can also kick a manager out if they feel he's doing it just to fuck with The other team. Which is clearly what Joe was doing. I'm unimpressed with him as a manager. He's made a shitload of mistakes so far. :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry: Really pissin me off.

oE3ANY.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You mean Alvarado. Yeah he came from Tampa. He throws smoke. Problem with him is he's all over the place. He can't consistently throw strikes for shit. If you just wait him out he'll get himself into trouble. He's literally gonna kill someone one day with his lack of control. :smh:

lFz4gx.jpg
that sounds a lot like the Nats' Tanner Rainey (Hoskins blasted a mammoth HR off him last night). Throws hard as fuck. problem is, he's a THROWER. Pitching is about pitch location, setting up batters. (i was a pitcher). Rainey can't locate pitches for shit.

I don't know how the fuck the nats still won today's game. I cut it off when Philly took the lead in the 8th.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah I checked the rule. They can also kick a manager out if they feel he's doing it just to fuck with The other team. Which is clearly what Joe was doing. I'm unimpressed with him as a manager. He's made a shitload of mistakes so far. :smh: :smh: :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry: Really pissin me off.

oE3ANY.jpg
one thing i noticed about Girardi that kind of irks me is, he tries to come with that old-school NY Italian mob, tough-guy bullshit. he needs to sit down somewhere lol.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this shit made me laugh. Scherzer and teammate Ryan Zimmerman wanted the ump to check Bryce harper's hair for illegal substances lol. Good to see harper (and Scherzer) can take a joke

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

oE3ANY.jpg
With covid they don't want any brawls because it could spread the shit so they real strict on anybody escalating anything that could possibly cause one

It was spoken about all last 60 game season and the beginning of this season. They throwing ya ass out asap to prevent anything from jumping off

Either way he was on sum bullshit and deserved TI be thrown out.

As far as him being a manager the Marlins was the worst team in the league and he lead them to a .500 season yet got fired. Was the manager for the Yankees last championship in 09 and was fired after being one game from the world series in 2017 so it should kinda tell u something. He's definitely getting fired cause he has an under .500 in a season and a half with the Phillies heard the players hate him

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
With covid they don't want any brawls because it could spread the shit so they real strict on anybody escalating anything that could possibly cause one

It was spoken about all last 60 game season and the beginning of this season. They throwing ya ass out asap to prevent anything from jumping off

Either way he was on sum bullshit and deserved TI be thrown out.

As far as him being a manager the Marlins was the worst team in the league and he lead them to a .500 season yet got fired. Was the manager for the Yankees last championship in 09 and was fired after being one game from the world series in 2017 so it should kinda tell u something. He's definitely getting fired cause he has an under .500 in a season and a half with the Phillies heard the players hate him
Yup. Fuck this dude. He's a fraud.

08qdWJ.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yup. It really does. I want this crakkka gone.

yShmz7.jpg
thing is, the phillies got a nice squad in my opinion. Granted, harper doesn't make them any better lol (dude has 10 SOLO hr's). I don't watch enough baseball to know how Girardi is doing as a mgr, but something is missing with that team.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
thing is, the phillies got a nice squad in my opinion. Granted, harper doesn't make them any better lol (dude has 10 SOLO hr's). I don't watch enough baseball to know how Girardi is doing as a mgr, but something is missing with that team.
He needs to take Neris out of the closers role. Neris has blown 3 of his last 5 save oppurtunities. When is enough a fuckin nough!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Q4D99u.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He needs to take Neris out of the closers role. Neris has blown 3 of his last 5 save oppurtunities. When is enough a fuckin nough!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Q4D99u.jpg
i hear you. and to think nats closer Brad Hand raises my blood pressure. I believe your closer is 1-4 and is 10/15 in save chances. Hand is 4-2 with 16 saves/18 attempts. It is irritating when you see a change needs to be made, but the mgr won't do it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i hear you. and to think nats closer Brad Hand raises my blood pressure. I believe your closer is 1-4 and is 10/15 in save chances. Hand is 4-2 with 16 saves/18 attempts. It is irritating when you see a change needs to be made, but the mgr won't do it.
It's absolutely nuts!!!! Nothing will change with these two. Yet they still track them out there in the 9th. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

PtWu4K.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
True. And it's not getting any better this year. :smh:

cDmF2w.jpg
true. i'm crossing my fingers on the nats..they are finally stringing W's together, but all the damn injuries. they are missing RP Hudson, RP Finnegan (hudson's replacement), Strasburg (Again). the free agents are finally starting to hit. Pitching has been much improved (today's game don't count lol). Nats issue going forward is the low batting averages/lack of runs. Phillies have issues, have no idea what is wrong with Atlanta, and the marlins just suck lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
true. i'm crossing my fingers on the nats..they are finally stringing W's together, but all the damn injuries. they are missing RP Hudson, RP Finnegan (hudson's replacement), Strasburg (Again). the free agents are finally starting to hit. Pitching has been much improved (today's game don't count lol). Nats issue going forward is the low batting averages/lack of runs. Phillies have issues, have no idea what is wrong with Atlanta, and the marlins just suck lol
Mets aren't any good either.

lvL4iX.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
nats outfielder Kyle Schwarber has gone apeshit. Dude has already hit 2 more homeruns vs the Marlins. That's 12 in the last 21 games i believe.
today's game is just in the 2nd inning.