Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Philly blew another lead and is getting stomped by Miami. I bet brother walsh is breaking furniture right about now.
braves out here scoring touchdowns lol

Last edited:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
FUCKING CHAPMAN!!!!! :smh:
Yankees up 8-4, top of the 9th.
This piece of shit loads the bases on walks and then gives up a grand slam to Walsh.
Bullshit sliders to all those batters, but gives a 2 seamer right down the pipeline to the most dangerous hitter behind Trout and Ohtani.
FUUUUUCKKKK!!!! I hate our bullpen.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

@jack walsh13 you ever use the choke her with her own hair technique?

That's a new finishing move but one I'm certainly willing to give a go too!!!! :thumbsup: The Lord is always workin bruh. :yes::yes::yes:

H3F66f.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Philly blew another lead is getting stomped by Miami. I bet brother walsh is breaking furniture right about now.
braves out here scoring touchdowns lol
What's frustrating about the whole shit is the division is Wide open and Joe has mismanaged this bullpen to historic failure. AND CONTINUES TO DO IT!!! DON'T KEEP FUCKIN TELLING ME WHOS UNAVAILABLE TO PITCH. ITS BULLSHIT. PUT THOSE FUCKIN GUYS OUT THERE. DA FUCK GUYS CANT PITCH BACK TO BACK TO BACK GAMES? MITCH WILLIAMS DAMN NEAR HAD A STROKE ON THE RADIO CAUSE HE SAID IN HIS DAY HE REMEMBERED HE PITCHED IN 12 OF 13 STRAIGHT GAMES. Telling me Ranger Suarez isn't available cause of back spasms so you put Neftali Feliz out there who hasn't pitched in the majors in 4 years and gets lit up like a Christmas tree is irresponsible bullshit. A back spasm ain't nothing more than a fuckin muscle cramp. You tell that fucker get loose, bring his bitch ass in and say get some outs muthafucka!!! The coddling of today's players is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. :smh::angry::angry::angry: In all sports. I absolutely hate it!!!

EFzxiL.jpg

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
FUCKING CHAPMAN!!!!! :smh:
Yankees up 8-4, top of the 9th.
This piece of shit loads the bases on walks and then gives up a grand slam to Walsh.
Bullshit sliders to all those batters, but gives a 2 seamer right down the pipeline to the most dangerous hitter behind Trout and Ohtani.
FUUUUUCKKKK!!!! I hate our bullpen.
damn. Just DAMN. a top-tier closer doing this?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What's frustrating about the whole shit is the division is Wide open and Joe has mismanaged this bullpen to historic failure. AND CONTINUES TO DO IT!!! DON'T KEEP FUCKIN TELLING ME WHOS UNAVAILABLE TO PITCH. ITS BULLSHIT. PUT THOSE FUCKIN GUYS OUT THERE. DA FUCK GUYS CANT PITCH BACK TO BACK TO BACK GAMES? MITCH WILLIAMS DAMN NEAR HAD A STROKE ON THE RADIO CAUSE HE SAID IN HIS DAY HE REMEMBERED HE PITCHED IN 12 OF 13 STRAIGHT GAMES. Telling me Ranger Suarez isn't available cause of back spasms so you put Neftali Feliz out there who hasn't pitched in the majors in 4 years and gets lit up like a Christmas tree is irresponsible bullshit. A back spasm ain't nothing more than a fuckin muscle cramp. You tell that fucker get loose, bring his bitch ass in and say get some outs muthafucka!!! The cuddling of today's players is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. :smh::angry::angry::angry: In all sports. I absolutely hate it!!!

EFzxiL.jpg
Yep you're pissed. you meant Coddling...but i get it. dumb fucking moves by the manager. I'm sick of how today's pitchers are being used. Guys pitching one inning or worse, to one batter. Then not available the next game. teams using 8 pitchers. Davey martinez drives me crazy with that bullshit.

philly got mad talent..i keep silently thinking - i hope philly doesn't get it together. A different manager and the phillies would be running the east. Mets got str8 curb-stomped last night. They won't be in first much longer.

Nats gotta deal with the dodgers, then SD and SF. this should be interesting.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yep you're pissed. you meant Coddling...but i get it. dumb fucking moves by the manager. I'm sick of how today's pitchers are being used. Guys pitching one inning or worse, to one batter. Then not available the next game. teams using 8 pitchers. Davey martinez drives me crazy with that bullshit.

philly got mad talent..i keep silently thinking - i hope philly doesn't get it together. A different manager and the phillies would be running the east. Mets got str8 curb-stomped last night. They won't be in first much longer.

Nats gotta deal with the dodgers, then SD and SF. this should be interesting.
Yes. Your right. I want us to actually keep losing so these fuckers realize what they are doing will never work. Marlins own us. We can't beat them niggas for shit. :smh:

nZ75sm.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yes. Your right. I want us to actually keep losing so these fuckers realize what they are doing will never work. Marlins own us. We can't beat them niggas for shit. :smh:

nZ75sm.jpg
they took games 2 and 3 from us too, then we won the last game for a 4 game split. Pesky team them marlins.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
why are so many Nats pitchers getting injured?

Strasburg is out
Fedde is out
Hudson is out
Finneran (hudson's replacement) is out
Rainey (basically finneran's replacement) is now out

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

that sounds bad. then again, he got the complexion for the protection.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit, baseball must have been onto something with that sticky shit cause ever since they started checking pitchers strikeouts have been waaaaay down. Except for Nola. Dat nigga curveball is snappin like a muthafucka and he's literally striking EVERY HITTER HE FACES OUT!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

2dEZAX.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit, baseball must have been onto something with that sticky shit cause ever since they started checking pitchers strikeouts have been waaaaay down. Except for Nola. Dat nigga curveball is snappin like a muthafucka and he's literally striking EVERY HITTER HE FACES OUT!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

2dEZAX.jpg
didn't he have 11 strikeouts in under 5 innings the other day?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ah yes... the Yankees suck... Dodgers cheating coming to light while they star pitcher Jack Walsh'n hoes...

And the Astros just chugging right along on pace to be a historically good offensive baseball team

Life is good
all this stuff going on is the best news for the Astros at the moment. Deflects the attention off of them.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
all this stuff going on is the best news for the Astros at the moment. Deflects the attention off of them.
Attention for something the happened 4 years ago and has since been shown to be rampant in the league?

Something the you or I or anyone else would not have known about had the MLBPA not fought for immunity if they decided to tell how they did it?

All the Astros need is to keep winning games and let everybody else keep talking they shit....

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
But be real though the choking a bitch using her own hair sound wild as fuck... i gotta try that one of these days...
:yes:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Attention for something the happened 4 years ago and has since been shown to be rampant in the league?

Something the you or I or anyone else would not have known about had the MLBPA not fought for immunity if they decided to tell how they did it?

All the Astros need is to keep winning games and let everybody else keep talking they shit....

Our bullpen is ass cheeks except for our closer Pressly. We need to trade for at least 2 releivers.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
nats' shortcomings are becoming apparent. Scherzer pitched his ass off the other night. was shutting them down. punk ass manager pulls him after 6, only to watch the bullpen give up NINE runs in the 7th. They just cant hang with the dodgers. Oh well.