Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cubs in a rain delay. Suppose to be celebrating the championship tonight with their home opener. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good. Cubs fans are annoying as hell. Let pirate fans tell you they been annoying for years.

FZkU1Q.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Let's stay embarrassing my Phillies. We ain't shit. And why da fuck is Adam Morgan on this team. Finally sent his ass down. Crakka gave up like 7 home runs so far this year. What da fuck!!

vWNFGH.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed Playa.

G6cZ4H.jpg

my question is this...WHY haven't they though?

cause all this no celebrating unwritten rules stuff?

HURTS the product.

They REALLY think having one day to celebrate Jackie Robinson erases the fact that NO Black people REALLY watch follow and play baseball anymore?

And the MAIN reason is because there are NO Black players to really latch on too?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
my question is this...WHY haven't they though?

cause all this no celebrating unwritten rules stuff?

HURTS the product.

They REALLY think having one day to celebrate Jackie Robinson erases the fact that NO Black people REALLY watch follow and play baseball anymore?

And the MAIN reason is because there are NO Black players to really latch on too?
Yeah. They need a strong committee to work more with the inner cities with baseball. Would be a perfect opportunity too with so many worried about injuries in football to have younger African American kids play the sport like the latinos do in other countries.

h6C15c.jpg

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah. They need a strong committee to work more with the inner cities with baseball. Would be a perfect opportunity too with so many worried about injuries in football to have younger African American kids play the sport like the latinos do in other countries.

h6C15c.jpg

It does not, it is more so the black community not the MLB lack of black players, excuses
the blame is on the black community, it is up to black people to create baseball players
every tom dick and tyrone go straight to the gym floor, or football field and beat a dead horse
the opportunity is there in the MLB
tired of all the excuses, the MLB is doing it's part they are doing too much
no one is crying about the NBA lack of white players, so who really cares
play ball play ball
has nothing to do with acting like a clown after you do something
not all black people want to dance, shake they ass to every simple good thing
besides its not stopping the Dominicans from playing however they want to
stop with the excuses
baseball is a unique game and it has unwritten rules, deal with it, if not go play trash pick up YMCA 1 vs 1 jack 3s no defense pouting ass kids basketball
or rock em sock em hit your brain against the wall football
it's on the black community to create baseball players, not the MLB
if cats were smart they would never play basketball and especially football
evolve and stop w excuses

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
carlos martinez's coiffure. :smh:

shit's worst than stroman's.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man what the fuck was Bumgarner thinking? Dude may have fucked up the Giants whole season getting hurt riding a dirt bike? :smh:

8vLIKO.jpg

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah that's pretty bad too but still not as bad as youth baseball at least in basketball there is more constant movement.

Is there constant movement, mostly fouling, awful defense matter of fact everyone playing zone, shooting atrocious, over the top coaches, Ill pass
youth basketball right now is a bad product, I can not sit and watch it for 5 minutes are be around it, it's awful
I would rather watch the top select baseball teams over top AAU teams, because at least with baseball kids compete, basketball young kids standing around watching kids shot lay ups or that lavar ball crap
its cool black folk can stay missing the boat, them dominicans and cubans with less resources have it figured out $$$$$$
bad or not, it's about making the best investment

Cubans gone continue to eat like my mans below

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there constant movement, mostly fouling, awful defense matter of fact everyone playing zone, shooting atrocious, over the top coaches, Ill pass
youth basketball right now is a bad product, I can not sit and watch it for 5 minutes are be around it, it's awful
I would rather watch the top select baseball teams over top AAU teams, because at least with baseball kids compete, basketball young kids standing around watching kids shot lay ups or that lavar ball crap
its cool black folk can stay missing the boat, them dominicans and cubans with less resources have it figured out $$$$$$
bad or not, it's about making the best investment

Cubans gone continue to eat like my mans below

That's fine and dandy but my preference is my preference that shit is boring to watch