Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fuck with the Whitesox til about the middle of May when it becomes obvious that yet again... They aint gone be shit. Ill watch Baltimore just cause I like Manny Machado, but until the playoff I aint really gonna watch if the Sox suck. I do gets it in playing MLB the show though.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
I fuck with the Whitesox til about the middle of May when it becomes obvious that yet again... They aint gone be shit. Ill watch Baltimore just cause I like Manny Machado, but until the playoff I aint really gonna watch if the Sox suck. I do gets it in playing MLB the show though.

thoughts on MLB Show?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thoughts on MLB Show?
It's too early to tell right now. I've only played a good 10 games and I'm trying to dial in a good set of sliders.

Right off the bat though the new ball physics are obvious and give more hit variety, which last year was lacking. Bunting is tougher, in fact I haven't had 1 safe bunt yet. In my new franchise I did a fantasy draft, have the fastest team in baseball with Billy Hamilton leading off...

When you get ahold of a pitch you hit moonshots. Like 450 ft type home runs and in bunches. Wilson Contreras, Yoan Moncada, and Joc Peterson have all had multi home run games in spring training. That's what I'm trying to dial out.

Everything else is rock solid, it plays well, and I like Harold Reynolds being on it this year. I think once I get it where I want it it's gonna be worth keeping. Last year I went back to 2015.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If it's not the Yankees or the playoffs I can't watch baseball

When I'm at the bar I could watch alil of the Mets but I'd never just turn on a game to watch

Really don't know too many ppl that come to the bar like turn to baseball unless if the Yanks playing but bets believe if football, basketball or even soccer not on ppl will complain don't matter what team playing ppl interested

Btw I don't get soccer shits sucks I'd watch hockey any day oppose to boring ass soccer

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I like A. Mc Clutchen. I am going to keep tabs on Jharel Cotton, a pitcher for the A's. Got him on one of my fantasy teams, so hopefully he will pitch well this season.

McCutchen having a poor start also I check his stats all yr

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the way anyone on T-Mobile Tuesday April 5th they're giving the baseball package away for free!!! You can download the app on your comp or smart tv as well and watch the games free all year!!!

Thanks for the info Bro!

ar1N1q.jpg

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On T-mobile Tuesdays app its offering free MLB.tv premium for 1 year for T-mobile customers only but if you not a T-mobile customers do what I did and go to someone who has a T-mobile phone and the app and sign up on their phone with your own email and password all you need is to put down their number and birthday it worked for me

"LETS GO METS:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My Nats got this.

Strasburg
Scherzer
Harper

need some more brothas on the team though.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a casual fan, not hardcore like I am with football. My Cubs are really good so I'm more interested.

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
McCutchen having a poor start also I check his stats all yr

Well, hopefully things will pick up for him soon. I am also checking does Dee Gordon. He steals a gang of bags which I like, but I wish he had more power when it comes to batting. BTW, do you consider G. Stanton to be Black?? Also, do you think Matt Kemp will do well in ATL? There are a few other brothas in the league that I am checking. Got D. Fowler on a few teams.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Indians supposed to be about giving folks the business this year after that epic choke job.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
billy boy hamilton (reds).

khris davis (oakland a's).

i'm high on keone broxton (brew crew).

i still love my boy rickie weeks.
On an slightly unrelated topic, who is your favorite Black baseball players playing right now?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
MLB show is the shit Mt. :yes:

Fn06VQ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
On T-mobile Tuesdays app its offering free MLB.tv premium for 1 year for T-mobile customers only but if you not a T-mobile customers do what I did and go to someone who has a T-mobile phone and the app and sign up on their phone with your own email and password all you need is to put down their number and birthday it worked for me

"LETS GO METS:
Didn't even think of that. Smart.

hvvEjX.jpg

Commish

Big Coin Star
Registered
billy boy hamilton (reds).

khris davis (oakland a's).

i'm high on keone broxton (brew crew).

i still love my boy rickie weeks.

Billy Hamilton is fast as shit! Lol I wonder who is faster, him or Dee Gordon?

Kris Davis is cool. Keone Broxton is someone I am not too familiar with, but I will check his stats throughout the season.

As for R. Weeks, I haven't heard his name is a lil bit. Man, there are cats like D. Span and others who I know do their thing, but I need to do a lil research and start following all of the Black players. I got A. Simmons on my squad. He is decent.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
I follow it, yes. Only because I have been in a fantasy league and a keeper league for about 20 years.

Do I care about it. No. Not since I played in the summer streets as a yute.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Billy Hamilton is fast as shit! Lol I wonder who is faster, him or Dee Gordon?

Kris Davis is cool. Keone Broxton is someone I am not too familiar with, but I will check his stats throughout the season.

As for R. Weeks, I haven't heard his name is a lil bit. Man, there are cats like D. Span and others who I know do their thing, but I need to do a lil research and start following all of the Black players. I got A. Simmons on my squad. He is decent.
Hamilton is faster. One of the fastest players I've ever seen.

A9nfb5.jpg

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, hopefully things will pick up for him soon. I am also checking does Dee Gordon. He steals a gang of bags which I like, but I wish he had more power when it comes to batting. BTW, do you consider G. Stanton to be Black?? Also, do you think Matt Kemp will do well in ATL? There are a few other brothas in the league that I am checking. Got D. Fowler on a few teams.
Kemp getting older but he still has a good swing n still faster than most players

Really don't consider Stanton black

Haven't been checkin for Gordon but I will now

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been playing since I was 10. Played in High school and College. Still love the game, root for my Nats (Still pissed former Manager Matt Williams pull the pitcher that year in the NCLS aganst the Giants and we lost) but I only watch the playoffs and World Series.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've been playing since I was 10. Played in High school and College. Still love the game, root for my Nats (Still pissed former Manager Matt Williams pull the pitcher that year in the NCLS aganst the Giants and we lost) but I only watch the playoffs and World Series.

i remember this.