"Bad" Chad Dawson vs Jean Pascal - Who Ya Got?!?!

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Damniittt!!!! Chad had that Dude Froze and didn't follow Up!!!

This stoppage is Bullshit!!!! One more fucking round.... Hometown Bullshit!!! Chad was coming on and they stopped it to save Pascals ass!!!:angry::angry::angry:

I hear you, but he started way too late and he didn't have the pop.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Pascal won that fight B4 that cut....no hometown bias...he was winning throughout...

now a fight with Bute would not be good for Pascal....:smh:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
damn Dawson...he looked bad....

he had him done in the 11th...DONE....

he let Jean live after that counter....:smh:

merce77

Star
Registered
I would have to agree... Bute is a beast but he would be moving up.

True. But Pascal is a supermiddle who moved up too. Pascal has a hell of a chin though, he took everything a huge puncher like Froch had to give right on the chin, but Bute is a huge southpaw puncher. Dawson could have exploited Pascal's deficiencies but he just doesn't have the heart of a lion, Bute would.

merce77

Star
Registered
Chad is a bitch!!:angry::angry::angry:He was headbutting him all night? and lowblowing?!?! WTF?!?! I saw Chad throw more low blows.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
True. But Pascal is a supermiddle who moved up too. Pascal has a hell of a chin though, he took everything a huge puncher like Froch had to give right on the chin, but Bute is a huge southpaw puncher. Dawson could have exploited Pascal's deficiencies but he just doesn't have the heart of a lion, Bute would.

Bute would have put him away long ago IMO.....

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Chad you was complaining the whole fight.... Larry called him out:lol::lol::lol: Rematch for what... if he didn't have a shoulder problem don't waste your time Chad.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yo, I didn't notice Pascal head butting throughout the fight, did anybody else?

yeah but they weren't intentional....

Dawson lost that fight in the 11th....

and this dude was calling out B-Hop months agoi....:lol:

merce77

Star
Registered
He fucked himself with that performance and even worse with that interview at the end. He should have said fuck it in the 7th round and put it all on the line like did in the 11th

This is the face of the modern boxer Alaskan, take no chances. "Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit" - well nowadays it's just about not getting hit at all at the expense of not hitting either. Dudes are too bitch nowadays. It's why fighters like Manny and Marquez, Glen Johnson and warriors like that are so loved. Even Floyd would have opened up and tried to tear dude a new asshole once he had him hurt. Chad needs a big win against Cloud if he fights him next, and Cloud seems like a warrior himself, won't be easy. Chad needs to get mean and angry. Maybe this loss helped.:dunno:

merce77

Star
Registered
I don't know about that... I'm thinking about how Hopkins look against Roy:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Evferybody thought Bernard was done before he fought Pavlik too, remember the Calzaghe fight. These youngsters are too inexperienced and Hop is too dirty and too great still. The problem is that Hop never would have beaten a prime Roy and even an old Roy posed a shadow of those same problems for Hopkins. Roy was just extra old and done. Chad would have been like :confused: against Bernard - or at least the B-Hop who fought Pavlik.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
This is the face of the modern boxer Alaskan, take no chances. "Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit" - well nowadays it's just about not getting hit at all at the expense of not hitting either. Dudes are too bitch nowadays. It's why fighters like Manny and Marquez, Glen Johnson and warriors like that are so loved. Even Floyd would have opened up and tried to tear dude a new asshole once he had him hurt. Chad needs a big win against Cloud if he fights him next, and Cloud seems like a warrior himself, won't be easy. Chad needs to get mean and angry. Maybe this loss helped.:dunno:

The problem was Chad was trying to be defense... which is cool but he was getting hit anyway. So he should have let his hands go.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Evferybody thought Bernard was done before he fought Pavlik too, remember the Calzaghe fight. These youngsters are too inexperienced and Hop is too dirty and too great still. The problem is that Hop never would have beaten a prime Roy and even an old Roy posed a shadow of those same problems for Hopkins. Roy was just extra old and done. Chad would have been like :confused: against Bernard - or at least the B-Hop who fought Pavlik.

The nigga that fought Roy wasn't B-Hop...:smh: