Ayesha Curry: I’m Upset Men Aren’t Sliding In My DMs!!

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
NBA star Steph Curry’s wife Ayesha is upset that more men are not trying to slide into her DMs.

Ayesha.made the shocking admission during Jada Pinkett’s Red Table Talk show. Ayesha Curry appeared on the Facebook show today, with her mother in law and sister in law.

Ayesha told Jada that she was “upset” that she isn’t receiving male attention, especially given how much attention from women that her husband Steph is getting.

Ayesha explained, “Is something wrong with me that more men don’t want me.

During the interview, Ayesha also told Jada that she suffers from depression, and is on medication.

Twitter is not reacting well to Ayesha’s comments. Look:

Ayesha is the #1 trending topic on Twitter now.

Tweets are here if interested:
https://mtonews.com/ayesha-curry-im-upset-men-arent-sliding-in-my-dms

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, one juicy booty & she's overlooked.

MgtuAZQh.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shes no different than any other woman. They need to be needed and want to be wanted. Add to that she aint the prettiest thing walking, and Steph keeps her pregnant and at home while the most beautiful bitches in the world throw themselves at him daily.. .. Its normal for her to have those feelings and insecurities.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
1. She is kinda basic.
2. She isn't the breadwinner.

She probably ordered Steph to give her his Instagram password so she can check anytime she wants :smh:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shes no different than any other woman. They need to be needed and want to be wanted. Add to that she aint the prettiest thing walking, and Steph keeps her pregnant and at home while the most beautiful bitches in the world throw themselves at him daily.. .. It's normal for her to have those feelings and insecurities.
OK fam this here is the voice of true reasoning......we have to truly understand the psyche of our Women. Another classic example of how money doesn't spiritually make you happy. Actually, it's just as much of a message to females as well.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Shes no different than any other woman. They need to be needed and want to be wanted. Add to that she aint the prettiest thing walking, and Steph keeps her pregnant and at home while the most beautiful bitches in the world throw themselves at him daily.. .. Its normal for her to have those feelings and insecurities.

some shit you keep to yourself tho.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This

Dudes just hate women :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Women can't be satisfied. If they can, it's only for a moment.

She has everything anyone could want, yet she craves attention from MoFos whom she'll turn down anyway. Damn!
Maybe he ain't tickling that puss y right... Juss cause a nig a bread winner don't mean he knocking that cooch proper... Nothing worst than an unsatisfied puss, bad for him but for the right dude that catch her slipping he gonna give her the attention she want than some