Ayesha Curry: I’m Upset Men Aren’t Sliding In My DMs!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hubby is making hundreds of millions and she's worried about what? :smh: DMs be dammed but here's proof you just can't please some women. :hmm:
Majorfucup nailed it though. Women want to feel wanted. They like that attention. I've been with enough women to know that shit. Especially if you getting attention and after having 3 kids? This is exactly what a female who has had kids who's insecure about her looks from putting on a little baby weight say.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK fam this here is the voice of true reasoning......we have to truly understand the psyche of our Women. Another classic example of how money doesn't spiritually make you happy. Actually, it's just as much of a message to females as well.

Understanding how she feeling about something really doesn’t make much of a difference.

What is Steph suppose to say after hearing some stuff like that? Hell, he’s probably heard it many times before.

Understanding doesn’t change anything if she isn’t actively addressing her insecurities. And there is Nothing Steph can do to make her feel any different.

Because if she is to get that attention, likely she will find a problem in something else.

Then it becomes and endless cycle of trying to please a person that has continuous problems that her husband has nothing to do with. Only the ones she creates in her own head.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Most men probably just believe they don’t stand a chance considering whom her husband is and how clingy she appears. She definitely give the same vibe as ole boy wife whom was batshit crazy, the other light bright mofo that played for the Kings. Plus no one want to have to beat Steph ass he seem cool enough LOL.
Dudes juss a lil more respectful to the situation that he was married and they appeared to be a happy couple... Proud black family image.. So real dudes wasn't gonna violate that imagery and disrespect... But now that broad slit her wrist and let the blood drip in the middle of the ocean in shark infested waters.... She did this.. Game disrespectful ass prob hit her dm quickfast followed by drake

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Maybe he ain't tickling that puss y right... Juss cause a nig a bread winner don't mean he knocking that cooch proper... Nothing worst than an unsatisfied puss, bad for him but for the right dude that catch her slipping he gonna give her the attention she want than some
...and this is why her comment was such a slap in the face to Steph but she is so much into herself she either doesn't have a clue or doesnt give a fuck either way
He will play it off but no man wants their woman talking this kind of dumb shit in public

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is outta pocket for that comment. :hmm::hmm::hmm:
I think she's just an insecure woman. She sees all these other chicks getting love on social media, probably gets all the chatter from her friends in group chats and shit and got hit with a what about me moment

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stephen-curry-dunk.jpg

Damn it no wonder he missed the dunk, to much on his mind!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dudes juss a lil more respectful to the situation that he was married and they appeared to be a happy couple... Proud black family image.. So real dudes wasn't gonna violate that imagery and disrespect... But now that broad slit her wrist and let the blood drip in the middle of the ocean in shark infested waters.... She did this.. Game disrespectful ass prob hit her dm quickfast followed by drake

Basically.

Everyone know her as Steph’s wife. They are respected. People know they are spiritual and represent a very clean image.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this why steph missing layups :giggle:.....even the well off say stupid shit. she shoulda kept this shit in house....but oh well. she needs to realize on social media theres millions of good looking chicks not married to steph or an nba player making 30 mil a year that dudes know they gotta better shot at pulling.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I’d like to add Jada is just as annoying. :dunno:

Went back and watched the clip for a few seconds.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Shes no different than any other woman. They need to be needed and want to be wanted. Add to that she aint the prettiest thing walking, and Steph keeps her pregnant and at home while the most beautiful bitches in the world throw themselves at him daily.. .. Its normal for her to have those feelings and insecurities.
Yeah, but this is ridiculous. Lebron really got a winner with his wife. He been getting all the attention for damn near 20 years and she never said no dumb shit like this in public. And doesn't feel the need to attention whore off his celebrity.

It's not so much she's feeling this way. It's the fact her dumb ass doesn't have the good sense to keep it private. People like that are usually trouble. People who sober but act like they drunk and don't have a good sense filter in public. Lebron's wife might feel just like this, but she ain't on the TV screaming it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true..i heard this from a chick i used to date...n that shit stuck with me...
Yep. Its facts. I don't care how much money you got or how much you tell a chic you love her....she's gonna want more.

I can't speak for every man but we want to feel that same shit. Strip clubs and hoeing are what they are because of them selling the thought they want you. I don't fault her for feeling this way because she's being honest and its a human trait to be wanted. I fault her dumb ass for saying it on a platform like this and next to his mom. I know she checked that shit after the show.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but this is ridiculous. Lebron really got a winner with his wife. He been getting all the attention for damn near 20 years and she never said no dumb shit like this in public. And doesn't feel the need to attention whore off his celebrity.

It's not so much she's feeling this way. It's the fact her dumb ass doesn't have the good sense to keep it private. People like that are usually trouble. People who sober but act like they drunk and don't have a good sense filter in public. Lebron's wife might feel just like this, but she ain't on the TV screaming it.
Yeah but we on the outside looking in. That freedom Steph gives his wife is probably why their relationship works. We don't know what's going on in that Lebron household. Savannah might be fed up. Everything that glitters ain't gold and that goes to the Curry's to.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Hell naw its too late for that shit. Better check her and keep it moving. They a marriage and 3 kids deep now.

BTW, I know she lying. Niggas done hit her DM's up for sho because I done hit her up and told her if she ready to leave that nigga for a broke nigga come holler at me.
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ayesha talks too much

good Im glad she is confirming ONE thing... you can do everything for a bitch..

and they STILL wont be happy... those types are around more than they are not

Im just glad Im at a point in my life, where Im not just giving away my energy to ungrateful muthafuckas...

too many dudes my age.. forty plus... thought a happy wife was a happy life.. some were right... few were wrong..

the few

they were sadly mistaken when they found out, a lot of womans happiness space is a bottomless pit:lol:.

then they went on to say how ayesha is depressed..

how the fuck she living the dream life and SHE depressed??

I bet sometimes steph feels like he is in prison.... and SHE KNOWS...

once he goes, he is gonna be the happiest he been in his life for a long time..

but it wont last long.. steph seems like he needs her just as much as she needs him..

these hoes out here will chew him up and spit him out.. he aint NO match for these seasoned hoes..