Ayesha Curry: I’m Upset Men Aren’t Sliding In My DMs!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

28758104-8351903-image-m-32_1590299854098.jpg
:cool:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at this without personal bias.....
  1. Can we really say she does not have Star Power ?
  2. Is she truly un-fine ? (she is definitely Pretty no argument there) , But Light Skin ain't a premium like it used to be in the Black Community.
  3. Can we really conclude there is a jealousy factor or does she just want "LaLa Anthony" like success?
  4. We can't blame her for having a dream as all people do
  5. Maybe she is that chick that doesn't look as good as she thinks....you know that missing 'It' factor
  6. She's alright in my book , I'm thinking she could get some chances just by being the Wife of Steph Curry, that's how it works in Hollywood sometimes the old "who you are with and know network."
  7. Her negative is that she is coming against NBA fans and Steph really appears to be a good guy along with his Super Star status , all accomplished by his own hard work , dedication and dicipline .....and she benefits heavily from this, no doubt.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Her try hard game is on point though. Lol.

That’s a great positive because it keeps motivation, but it will always be met with insecurities because of Steph’s success level.

I bet she wants enhancements to her body as well and Steph told her it will be a deal breaker. I think she’ll be a good looking MILF as she ages.

But there is no denying she wants her own fame and success.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

That’s a great positive because it keeps motivation, but it will always be met with insecurities because of Steph’s success level.

I bet she wants enhancements to her body as well and Steph told her it will be a deal breaker. I think she’ll be a good looking MILF as she ages.

I hear ya, but she will not age well. She already starting to look ragady.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at this without personal bias.....
  1. Can we really say she does not have Star Power ?
  2. Is she truly un-fine ? (she is definitely Pretty no argument there) , But Light Skin ain't a premium like it used to be in the Black Community.
  3. Can we really conclude there is a jealousy factor or does she just want "LaLa Anthony" like success?
  4. We can't blame her for having a dream as all people do
  5. Maybe she is that chick that doesn't look as good as she thinks....you know that missing 'It' factor
  6. She's alright in my book , I'm thinking she could get some chances just by being the Wife of Steph Curry, that's how it works in Hollywood sometimes the old "who you are with and know network."
  7. Her negative is that she is coming against NBA fans and Steph really appears to be a good guy along with his Super Star status , all accomplished by his own hard work , dedication and dicipline .....and she benefits heavily from this, no doubt.
1. No she doesn’t have star power. If they got divorced her only outlet would be basketball wives.
2. She’s light skin with blue eyes. Those are her only physical attributes that stick out. Her body game is a 6 while her face and hair game is an 8 which makes her a solid 7.
3. LaLa was on MTV before Carmelo. She has her shows because of Steph.
4. No one is blaming her for having dreams but she’s trying to upstage her Alpha husband. No Bueno.
5. Ditto
6. Ditto
7. Ditto

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear ya, but she will not age well. She already starting to look ragady.

Time will tell for sure.

That’s actually not a bad picture of her, IMO.

I think she’ll be ok. By the time she reaches her mid 40s, she’ll look better than most women her age. Definitely, in her 50s if she takes care of her body.

If she lets herself go, then that’s tough.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I agree but will she succumb to plastic demands or let nature take it's course? Better than her have failed...

You know what is crazy?

I have been reading more and more that Steph got a WHOLE LOT OF HATERS?!?

Apparently many fellow players and execs think he is over rated, lucked into a blessed position, surrounded by great players coaches and ownership

And are HAPPY he is suffering now

Without the players to HIDE? his flaws?

Now if all that is true? I cannot even imagine the hate his wife gets...

Especially with her insecurities front and center and presence on social media

Funny thing though?

Everyone loves those children.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You know what is crazy?

I have been reading mote and more that Steph got a WHOLE LOT OF HATERS?!?

Apparently many fellow players and execs think he is over rated, lucked into a blessed position, surrounded by great players coaches and ownership

And are HAPPY he is suffering now

Without the players to HIDE? his flaws?

Now if all that is true? I cannot even imagine the hate his wife gets...

Especially with her insecurities front and center and presence on social media

Funny thing though?

Everyone loves those children.

Yeah, Steph got lucky. I agree. But he did put himself in the position to be lucky and it worked out. He went to Davidson and almost ran house in the NCAA tournament. That isn’t luck.

Same thing may happen with Bronny Jr. Born to a father that played in the NBA, so all he has to do is work hard.

People see Steph’s wife as unappreciative, I believe. But she also talks too much about personal stuff to the public.

Steph just know he has to support his wife to a certain level. He knows how she is.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's so annoying I'm pretty sure the pussy is garbage.
She has potential.
She hasn't peak sexually as yet.
The right dude can bring that nasty little slut that is fighting to come out.
She seems very cooperative in the bedroom. She might surprise some of us in terms of what she might allow.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, Steph got lucky. I agree. But he did put himself in the position to be lucky and it worked out. He went to Davidson and almost ran house in the NCAA tournament. That isn’t luck.

Same thing may happen with Bronny Jr. Born to a father that played in the NBA, so all he has to do is work hard.

People see Steph’s wife as unappreciative, I believe. But she also talks too much about personal stuff to the public.

Steph just know he has to support his wife to a certain level. He knows how she is.

not to get TOO DEEP

but EXACTLY

but WHY continue to do that

WHY? When it NEVER ends well?