Ayesha Curry: I’m Upset Men Aren’t Sliding In My DMs!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By whining.
Meanwhile...Dell damn near looks like a sugar daddy.
5HRNGATW2MI6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg
Dell got a fine wife she can get it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man if they ever split up, she is going to take him to the cleaners!

She will be looking to take everything including his bone marrow!
Not necessarily. She can be like Deon’s ex and believe there is a market out there for her.

And Mrs. Curry is supposed to be a godly woman. There is an old saying about giving women the earth and they will cry 2 weeks later about not having the moon too.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not necessarily. She can be like Deon’s ex and believe there is a market out there for her.

And Mrs. Curry is supposed to be a godly woman. There is an old saying about giving women the earth and they will cry 2 weeks later about not having the moon too.

Deion had good ass attorneys to protect him and his money...

Chick was going after the break the prenuptial trifecta; alimony, child support (full custody) and "he abused me,"......

He won $2.2 mil from her after filing a defamation lawsuit. Hell he bought her a $10mil house so he could keep his house

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of yall have female point of views and be judging ppl just like females

Yall mfers act like yall in high school sometimes; think yall need to take the time and reread some of y'all comments on a chick yall don't even know and shouldn't even care about

Pull yall skirts down

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought she's nothing to go wild about!!..She's that chick you hit and keep it moving after!!..She doen't have no appeal to her!!.. :smh:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can see both sides, Ayesha is an attractive girl and girls like attention even if they have love. It energizes them and creates confidence, if you don't believe me just go out and compliment any random girl on her looks and watch her bloom (if she don't file a harassment charge). We cannot blame Ayesha for her natural self remember she thinks she looks good and that's what's important here and if Steph is cool with her thoughts on life then that's all that has to be said the rest is his own business. Personally, I would not step to her because her journey would lead her away from us in other words I want what I want and she wants what she wants plus the light skin thing has played out. I could never look down on a person for having their own mind, one person should not be in servitude to the other if it means giving up their dream. If she can't make it in show biz then she will find this out on her own and not from anyone in "the court of public opinion " telling her this and I know her and Steph has spoken on this topic many times so I'm cool with them both, I like them as a couple but they ain't going to help me out with my problems so actually I don't give a dam.