Or a sibling that's jealous of you?
My sister is 12 years older than me but she has been childish ever since I've known her. We've never truly gotten along the majority of my life. When I was 12 and she was 24, I felt then I had a more mature outlook than she did.
She came to visit me recently and tried to show out/son me in front of my wife and kids. And the whole time she was here, she was smiling in my face while calling my mom and telling her all kind of negative shit, lying on me, like she tried to turn my mother against me. Straight up lies!
Little did she know, my mother was calling me telling me every word my sister said about me, giving me a heads up. 
I'm to the place where I'm bout to cut her off. Or just keep communication to an extreme minimum.
I actually feel sorry for her because she's damn near 60 with no man. And none of her relationships have worked out (not surprised), and I know she's miserable about that shit, but that ain't my problem. And now she's talking about moving from Miami to come live near me in Georgia
Hell naw! 
My sister is 12 years older than me but she has been childish ever since I've known her. We've never truly gotten along the majority of my life. When I was 12 and she was 24, I felt then I had a more mature outlook than she did.

She came to visit me recently and tried to show out/son me in front of my wife and kids. And the whole time she was here, she was smiling in my face while calling my mom and telling her all kind of negative shit, lying on me, like she tried to turn my mother against me. Straight up lies!
Little did she know, my mother was calling me telling me every word my sister said about me, giving me a heads up. 
I'm to the place where I'm bout to cut her off. Or just keep communication to an extreme minimum.
I actually feel sorry for her because she's damn near 60 with no man. And none of her relationships have worked out (not surprised), and I know she's miserable about that shit, but that ain't my problem. And now she's talking about moving from Miami to come live near me in Georgia
Hell naw! 