Awwwww, damn Dwayne Wade!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
My uncle is a retird C.O., and he once told me that them doing that is a survival decision. He said when some of those dudes get out, they go right to women. To be fair, he also said that he know a couple of dudes that got out and stayed punks (his word for gays).

That's all I'm saying. Some dudes literally got the gay beat into them.

No Homo

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
That's all I'm saying. Some dudes literally got the gay beat into them.

No Homo
Nah, I don't think so. I just think you have to be wired to wanna sick a duck. It's just like ass whoopings. Some people claim those ass whoopings kept them out of prison, but there are dudes in prison that got those same ass whoopings. I've never been to prison, because I'm not wired to do shit that would get me sent to prison, just like I'm not wired to lay with another dude, and NO amount of beatings in the world would make me do that.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Nah, I don't think so. I just think you have to be wired to wanna sick a duck. It's just like ass whoopings. Some people claim those ass whoopings kept them out of prison, but there are dudes in prison that got those same ass whoopings. I've never been to prison, because I'm not wired to do shit that would get me sent to prison, just like I'm not wired to lay with another dude, and NO amount of beatings in the world would make me do that.

Well it would be a beating followed by a rape. Them cats in jail didn't get to choose

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, they're right, that isn't how it works. If someone is gay, no amount of beating is going to make them straight. That's like saying you can beat the straight out of me or you.

Nah...I got kids..and ain't nobody born gay...too much time round women..not enuff hard tuff man shit..in formative years...will make you identify with women...and boom...ur gay..brah

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah...I got kids..and ain't nobody born gay...too much time round women..not enuff hard tuff man shit..in formative years...will make you identify with women...and boom...ur gay..brah
Dude, stop. You can raise a kid in a whorehouse, if he's gay, he's gay. Stop with this bullshit. Evolve already.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah...I'm good kinsfolks
Not really. If you think that you can simply "beat the gay" out of a person, you're living with flawed thinking. People ARE born gay, get over it. You being around women didn't make you straight, your wiring did. Drag your ass out of the dark ages. Again, NO amount of beatings could make me lay down with another dude, and no amount of beatings can make a gay man like women.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really. If you think that you can simply "beat the gay" out of a person, you're living with flawed thinking. People ARE born gay, get over it. You being around women didn't make you straight, your wiring did. Drag your ass out of the dark ages. Again, NO amount of beatings could make me lay down with another dude, and no amount of beating can make a gay man like women.

Nah.. I'mma beat a gay sumbish within inches of his life...like I have done in my past...and fuck a queer and anybody who frolics with em...I give not one fuck..brah...it's my perogative. Quit wastin ur time..I ain't changin..

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really. If you think that you can simply "beat the gay" out of a person, you're living with flawed thinking. People ARE born gay, get over it. You being around women didn't make you straight, your wiring did. Drag your ass out of the dark ages. Again, NO amount of beatings could make me lay down with another dude, and no amount of beatings can make a gay man like women.

I beat our defensive end at Hinds cc..dam near to def..cause he was gay...I thank it worked..he's married wit kids now...the whole team made him have a change of heart..brah

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't believe people are born gay. Socialized gay traumatized and turned gay yes.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I beat our defensive end at Hinds cc..dam near to def..cause he was gay...I thank it worked..he's married wit kids now...the whole team made him have a change of heart..brah

Dog he might be fuckin niggas on the low now because y’all did that shit :smh:

Possibly putting women at risk fuckin up the game for the rest of us because he scared to live his truth

You don’t have to agree with somebody else’s lifestyle but if they are not bringing that shit to you personally, live and let live. Really who is another human to tell another human what’s right and what’s wrong.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dog he might be fuckin niggas on the low now because y’all did that shit :smh:

Possibly putting women at risk fuckin up the game for the rest of us because he scared to live his truth

You don’t have to agree with somebody else’s lifestyle but if they are not bringing that shit to you personally, live and let live. Really who is another human to tell another human what’s right and what’s wrong.

Well shit...the 90s was like that..it was rough...we didn't like fags...u definitely right..brah

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

WTF! D Wade's lil' boy out here like Lamar from Revenge Of The Nerds...

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the third board that I frequent that I've seen this exact thread on.....

From the title on down.

A little originality fellas.