Attn Bullet: You deleted the thread but what's this shit on your wife's dirty pussy?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yall out of control

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

qLZkPL.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
52181142224_9418efcf7c_b.jpg

Bruh I never leave any post over 5 days so that's nothing new. Here's a photo from the same set. I should not humor your hate cause you one of those members who hate women in general. Believe me when I say I would never post any women like that especially Wifey. Just like that shit on the back of your neck, sometime razors irritate the skin. I want go on and on with you about it. Your here to get off trolling. You seem to have your audience, have fun. I'm not here to keep your thread going.

52181380680_2657f5cd3a_c.jpg
No need to explain to these no getting pussy fools.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's real clown shit to disparage homegrown on BGOL. That's probably why we don't have a lot more women chilling and women showing their bodies to BGOL.

Do y'all really think that there aren't women that would be willing to have their nudes on BGOL?

Do y'all really think that there aren't women that want to look at naked women with BGOL?

I've never understood the desire to talk to a bunch of men and only men all day (prison shit).

I'm looking at the BGOL massive like the US Supreme Court. What the fuck are y'all doing?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
It's real clown shit to disparage homegrown on BGOL. That's probably why we don't have a lot more women chilling and women showing their bodies to BGOL.

Do y'all really think that there aren't women that would be willing to have their nudes on BGOL?

Do y'all really think that there aren't women that want to look at naked women with BGOL?

I've never understood the desire to talk to a bunch of men and only men all day (prison shit).

I'm looking at the BGOL massive like the US Supreme Court. What the fuck are y'all doing?
This ain't the cause to fight 4.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
52181142224_9418efcf7c_b.jpg

Bruh I never leave any post over 5 days so that's nothing new. Here's a photo from the same set. I should not humor your hate cause you one of those members who hate women in general. Believe me when I say I would never post any women like that especially Wifey. Just like that shit on the back of your neck, sometime razors irritate the skin. I want go on and on with you about it. Your here to get off trolling. You seem to have your audience, have fun. I'm not here to keep your thread going.

52181380680_2657f5cd3a_c.jpg

Outbreak over?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

I for one, don't need homegrown.

Especially cuckhold homegrown.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

nah
Bullet loves the humiliation
Dude probably got off to this type of clowning