Attn Bullet: You deleted the thread but what's this shit on your wife's dirty pussy?

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Capturefbddddd.JPG

I can't breeve :roflmao2:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good looking, I'll check them out.

I also just learned of Gruv.com a few months ago, they have regular sales for 4k, blu ray, and DVDs. :yes:

If you haven't used them before, the first order is 3 for $20.

I try to collect certain genres.

I have a few sci-fi films in the cart. If I pull the trigger on them, my wife will probably divorce me for spending all of my money on movies because the flood gates will be open :lol:

So just black films and Kung fu films is far as I go.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I try to collect certain genres.

I have a few sci-fi films in the cart. If I pull the trigger on them, my wife will probably divorce me for spending all of my money on movies because the flood gates will be open :lol:

So just black films and Kung fu films is far as I go.

I hear you.

You should try them from time to time, I've seen a decent amount of black films on there from time to time.

Kung fu, I doubt it :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
McDonald's cheeseburgers don't have Sesame seeds so you saying them onions?

:lol:

prince-walk.gif

It could be dried pussy niblets. All that alcohol they drink might have her shit dehydrated as fuck.

@Bullet you need to buy your girl alkaline water to flush all that acidic dirty dick crust out ya girl pussy.

Then you might need to take your chick up to Minnesota every few months to get her purified.

29054d5e-9cac-4a87-a436-721282291dc3_text.gif

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
prince-walk.gif

It could be dried pussy niblets. All that alcohol they drink might have her shit dehydrated as fuck.

@Bullet you need to buy your girl alkaline water to flush all that acidic dirty dick crust out ya girl pussy.

Then you might need to take your chick up to Minnesota every few months to get her purified.

29054d5e-9cac-4a87-a436-721282291dc3_text.gif
That nigga washes her out with his mouth after niggas beat