Attn Bullet: You deleted the thread but what's this shit on your wife's dirty pussy?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
gLNfh50.jpg
Ok nigga I am fuckin dead

dead

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I got BH 2 in the cart along with Boomerang, Harlem Nights, and the Golden Child on Blu-ray. Classic stuff, man.

No doubt.

I'm trying to avoid buying any blu rays unless I'm certain they won't be released on 4k.

It's weird how cult classic movies (especially horror it seems) that made no money are available on 4k but movies that are way more popular aren't :dunno:

The crazy thing is I swore I was through with buying discs after blu ray no matter what the new format and yet here I am buying them on 4k:lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yes, sir. Criterion is releasing it.

They just released Shaft and they released Menace to Society last year. I’m going to get all three of those films on 4k.

No doubt.

I have an order on for the Steelbook already.

I copped Menace last year, I was able to cop it for $25.

One thing about Criterion I've noticed is they rarely drop in price and don't come cheap.

I also have the steelbook for Live, Die, Repeat (Edge of Tomorrow) coming next week and the steelbook for Heat coming in August.

No matter how many times Heat gets released I'm buying it, I can't help myself :lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No doubt.

I have an order on for the Steelbook already.

I copped Menace last year, I was able to cop it for $25.

One thing about Criterion I've noticed is they rarely drop in price and don't come cheap.

I also have the steelbook for Live, Die, Repeat (Edge of Tomorrow) coming next week and the steelbook for Heat coming in August.

No matter how many times Heat gets released I'm buying it, I can't help myself :lol:

I know what you mean. I bought In the Heat of the Night 3 times already. Kino just dropped it in 4k and Criterion released it on Blu-ray.

You got to catch those Criterion sales on Barnes and Noble about two times a year. They sell all Criterion films 50% off.

Kino got a summer sale going on right now, so check them out too.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I know what you mean. I bought In the Heat of the Night 3 times already. Kino just dropped it in 4k and Criterion released it on Blu-ray.

You got to catch those Criterion sales on Barnes and Noble about two times a year. They sell all Criterion films 50% off.

Kino got a summer sale going on right now, so check them out too.

Good looking, I'll check them out.

I also just learned of Gruv.com a few months ago, they have regular sales for 4k, blu ray, and DVDs. :yes:

If you haven't used them before, the first order is 3 for $20.