Apple Event 2018 iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
You getting to emotional for such a non fanboy... Weird

No emotions at all, just remaining factual.

All consumer electronics device update yearly.

What is weird is that you're in an Apple thread knocking peoples preference in a device based on your reasoning (fanboy).

With that being said, what improvements were made from the Note 8 from the 9 that were more than a spec bump?

This is a technology thread so lets stick with facts.

If you're not a Samsung fan then name the device that you have that made a leap in technology from one year to the next.

Contribute something to the thread besides your opinion on what others should do.

If you can't then continue to give your opinion on what others should do.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
These threads bring out the best in broke niggas....

Make ‘Em earn the money.

Shit don’t get no better than that. :roflmao::roflmao3::giggle:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No emotions at all, just remaining factual.

All consumer electronics device update yearly.

What is weird is that you're in an Apple thread knocking peoples preference in a device based on your reasoning (fanboy).

With that being said, what improvements were made from the Note 8 from the 9 that were more than a spec bump?

This is a technology thread so lets stick with facts.

If you're not a Samsung fan then name the device that you have that made a leap in technology from one year to the next.

Contribute something to the thread besides your opinion on what others should do.

If you can't then continue to give your opinion on what others should do.
Hey did you change your name? This writing style looks familiar.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
To much to list. And they not charging after tax cost to $1700 to do it. You might want to try Google though

Nice deflection champ

I know all about phones. Enough to know that from phone to phone the updates are incremental, because you can do but so much at this point. That's why at this point it's all about preference.

Do you gripe over peoples car choices too? Complain about people who buy $100,000 cars?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Damn no fingerprint sensor? :smh:

BTsXZV.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I was just in Best Buy and I messed around with the Iphobe Xs camera and the camera is very on point. That’s one thing I can guarantee you on that’s quality.

Bedroom Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? My wife and I got ours today. I ordered from Apple and she ordered from At&T.

Local UPS facility was closed when I got home. Lazy ass delivery man probably decided to end his shift before finishing his route. It said out for delivery all day and then changed to Monday delivery at around 6:30 PM. Now I gotta until Monday night.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
the Xs is the same exact price the X was before it got announced. So, you're complaining because you're getting a slightly better phone for the same price? :dunno:

No, I wanted them to drop the price more for the original X, especially since the XR will have better specs (excluding the screen and dual camera) than then original X and will be cheaper.