Apple Event 2018 iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Assholes took the iPhone X off their website:angry:

you could have had all these features years ago if you bought a Note

I wasn't aware that the Note could do AR like the Steve Nash game, or change the depth for portraits or their watch has the ability to tell when you're in danger.

I might be mistaken but I wasn't aware of those capabilities.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...irPod-2-earbuds-Steve-Jobs-Theater-TODAY.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...eries-4-biggest-display-edge-edge-screen.html

5016869600000578-6160795-image-a-11_1536775414716.jpg

5017E4F400000578-6160529-image-a-43_1536780550969.jpg

50178CE100000578-6160529-image-a-17_1536774679019.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
stick to posting world star videos. there are alot of things you are not aware of

I wasn't aware that the Note could do AR like the Steve Nash game, or change the depth for portraits or their watch has the ability to tell when you're in danger.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
stick to posting world star videos. there are alot of things you are not aware of

Homie I've forgotten more about mobile technology than you will ever know.

Now how about you answer the questions I posed?

The watch is the 1st mobile device with ecg:cool:

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The phone is gonna be $1250.00. Apple better be careful cause they'll end up down the same road Kmart, Blockbuster video, and Nike was going down.

You get greedy, overlook things and it will turn people away to somewhere else. When you get too comfortable with your success and lose touch with the people you will lose.

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Your going to need that feature when you buy a fully loaded iPhone with a price tag close to $1500 when you fall down from chest pains :itsawrap:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
The features on the watch look cool. Samsung has had dual sim capabilities on the international version of their phones since the S8 at a minimum.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The phone is gonna be $1250.00. Apple better be careful cause they'll end up down the same road Kmart, Blockbuster video, and Nike was going down.

You get greedy, overlook things and it will turn people away to somewhere else. When you get too comfortable with your success and lose touch with the people you will lose.

Yup first iPhone cost $499.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I just got an IPhone X why the fuck would I get a new phone again?!?!? Why do people do this?!?!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UBT is right. the XR should've been priced lower.
iPhone XS, XS Max, XR - Did Apple Do Enough?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just got an IPhone X why the fuck would I get a new phone again?!?!? Why do people do this?!?!

A nice portion of people are leasing from their carrier.

Carriers are now offering an option to upgrade yearly when the next iPhone comes out as long as you've made 10-12 months of payments on time.

Carriers are training their customers to lease, turn in, repeat.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It can detect when I fall? Oh I'm getting this. I was just telling my boys last week "man, I fall too much, wish there was a way to get help in case I can never get back up"

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
ya I have a 6s plus but the shit is in great condition and does everything I need...the main appeal of the X is the dual SIM card...that shit is dope
I'm in this same boat. I have a 6s Plus that I edit photos and video on and it's great. The only let down is the shitty stock camera that gave out months ago.

The new camera on this XS max is screaming my name however.

Reactions: LSN

billybob2

Rising Star
OG Investor
it's not really for you. People like me I got a 7plus and it's fine, I didn't upgrade to the 8 nor the X, but this X max seems like a winner. My moms got a 6 and she's been talking about getting an upgrade. So I'm going to get her the upgrade and get her this new watch for Christmas, since she has heart issue. But on the real I know a lot of people that didn't upgrade to the X, that is going to upgrade to the new one.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
A nice portion of people are leasing from their carrier.

Carriers are now offering an option to upgrade yearly when the next iPhone comes out as long as you've made 10-12 months of payments on time.

Carriers are training their customers to lease, turn in, repeat.
What are the carriers doing with the pre used devices once returned?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Sell them later on as refurbished for a slight discounted price from a brand new older generation phone price.
Seems like the carriers are taking a lost doing that. I get a 10 a month discount credit on my payments from the carrier toward my phone payment. They might as well just sell them upfront at the discount price like before.