Anyone seen Killagram???

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was his last post in march

Hope all is well with brah

:dunno:

Yeah he was in the "Kodi Thread"
Sometime towards the end of February & liked one of my posts (post #2840)
Thats the last I saw of him.....

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Shaka54
And also what happened to, Shaka54 ???

giphy.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Shaka54
And also what happened to, Shaka54 ???

Last seen on the board July 7th, 2022.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last seen on the board July 7th, 2022.

Damn its been almost 2 years !!! :smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I might not be posting for awhile or at all, setting up in another country; not that you guys appreciated my posts at all. I bored as hell causing me to increase my activity on here, unable to leave my place without getting swarmed constantly.

Screenshot-2024-05-13-022747.png

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

These are new tactics attacking my intellectual capability, I sort of feel the same way about alot of you on the board, brah. @CoTtOnMoUf you are a DNC sock puppet account. I looked at your posts.

I drop off from various boards from time to time, due to boredom which is probably what happened to @killagram. There is no good content except mine drawing people in. Nobody wants to read a repost of a CNN article, I can go to their website if I want to read CNN.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Who ??? :confused:
You mean "Lightbright" :confused:

Yeah good riddance to him
He probably just deleted his screen name
And is still lurking/trolling on here
I talked to highyellow lately, he just stopped creating threads

By Lately i mean in the last few months

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
THANK YOU FOR THAT LAUGH FAMILY!!!
Is that Joe Rogan podcast bullshit a thread topic? I didn't see it but I caught wind of it and a coworker/subordinate was all geeked to show me the clip of that nigga stringing together a bunch of disparate shit he's been exposed to in an incoherent and authoritative manner. Ol' "smart" dumb ass nigga.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Is that Joe Rogan podcast bullshit a thread topic? I didn't see it but I caught wind of it and a coworker/subordinate was all geeked to show me the clip of that nigga stringing together a bunch of disparate shit he's been exposed to in an incoherent and authoritative manner. Ol' "smart" dumb ass nigga.

Don't sleep on TH just yet.