Anyone seen Killagram???

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I haven't seen @killagram post in a while.

Hope our dear Brother is okay.

3402d01785b33494f57ca4e2eec6076e.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Trust KG is keeping well.

Though he may still be recovering from the Heavyweight Title fight for the ages between him and Borski earlier this quarter. A 12-round instant classic. 400+ strikes landed for each opponent. Living legends. KG closed out with the win, and the immediate rematch clause is in effect for November or December of this year.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's that time of the year but he's Mighty like that Mississippi.....more than likely he's ok

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He is in construction, master electrician. Had a 10 word vocabulary. Kept saying Brah in every sentence like he had Tourettes

The board is heading toward people like me, and less away from him.

Usually people will use the same alias on other websites, he did not pop up anywhere. It is hard to say who is who on here, he could be a government sock puppet account. He was steering the board away from talking about real shit like @Mask is doing.

I am not going to eat my fried chicken dinner with Biden and be talking about sports.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Posting online is dangerous, I mentioned this in a previous thread. They are pushing that nonsense from MSM down into the internet. They platformed a ton of people then push their garbage down into the internet. Many of them try to imitate us with cropped videos, I saw some sports league was even copying a video style originated on Youtube.

1. Job Terminations
2. Harassment and Stalking in person and online
3. Surveillance

I might have to suspend posting because it is getting out of hand. @killagram is doing the right thing shutting down his activity online. I know for me if I have some type of beef, I am not stalking somebody job or hindering their sources of income. This is what women do to you, effeminately attack you.

I know in China, they disappear fools posting commentary they don't like.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
He is in construction, master electrician. Had a 10 word vocabulary. Kept saying Brah in every sentence like he had Tourettes

The board is heading toward people like me, and less away from him.

Usually people will use the same alias on other websites, he did not pop up anywhere. It is hard to say who is who on here, he could be a government sock puppet account. He was steering the board away from talking about real shit like @Mask is doing.

I am not going to eat my fried chicken dinner with Biden and be talking about sports.

You are one weird ass kat. :hmm: