Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling that award goes to the highest bidder.

Following Tesla's footsteps

2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year: Tesla Model S

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
You put it so nicely..

THey are LITERALLY STEALING OUR MONEY RIGHT BEFORE US..

IN OUR FUCKIN FACE..

but they know they can MIND fuck us with their media and movie magic..

bruh HOW IN THE FUCKIN FUCKS OF ALL FUCKS WE STILL HAVE FAITH

IN A GOVT THAT.... bruh THIS WHOLE GOVT NEEDS TO BE RUN OUT OF TOWN

REPLACED WITH ONE, OF actual working people, that are NOT LAWYERS..

but I digress.. how in the fuckin fuck of all fucks do we allow THIS FUCKIN SHIT..

THIS IS WHY THE FEDERAL GOVT NEEDS MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKIN STEALING IT...

America’s Missing Money
The federal government can’t account for $21 trillion—but does anybody care?

Bruh TWENTY FUCKIN TRILLION DOLLARS, OF OUR DOLLARS JUST FUCKIN

MISSING.. AND WE KEEP VOTING THESE DO NOTHING FUCKTARDS INTO POSITIONS

OF POWER, ONLY TO HAVE MORE MONEY JUST VANISH... are we THAT FUCKIN DUMBED DOWN..

I SEEN FUCKIN CASHIERS NOT EVEN MAKING MINIMUM WAGE, LOSE THEIR JOB over Fuckin

TWENTY DOLLARS..

TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS THEY CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR..

AND THERE IS STILL NO FUCKIN AUDIT... somebody please explain this, Im tryin

hard not to give up on humanity....

well I know the reason, its because we have agents among us WHOM we blindly

trust that is sellin us down the river....think most lawyers/preachers.....etc...

Im telling you...

If we dont audit the IRS we deserve to get fuckin raped and robbed every year

like lil bitches..and get control of OUR OWN MONEY fuck the FEDERAL RESERVE

its NOT EVEN PART OF THE FUCKIN FEDERAL GOVT...

the federal reserve banks are all private.. and do whatever the fuck they want... like we pussys...

We need to pull their skirts up and show em where the real pussy is...

this is ONE common ground WE can ALL RALLY BEHIND!!!!

they want to audit us.. nah FUCK THAT!!

LETS AUDIT THEM!!!!

and BRING BACK THE ANTI MASON PARTY that got hijacked by the fake ass

republiklan party, which is really the corporate whore party..

The Anti-Masonic Party, also known as the Anti-Masonic Movement, was the earliest third party in the United States. ... After emerging as a political force in the late 1820s, most of the Anti-Masonic Party's members joined the Whig Party in the 1830s and the party disappeared after 1838.
National affiliation: National Republican Party ...

Anti-Masonic Movement, in the history of the United States, popular movement based on public indignation at and suspicion of the secret fraternal order known as the Masons, or Freemasons. Opponents of this society seized upon the uproar to create the Anti-Masonic Party. It was the first American third party, the first political party to hold a national nominating convention, and the first to offer the electorate a platform of party principles.

its these sell out masons keeping the masses asleep..

and distracted, so we WONT question what we need to question..

and worry about stupid dysfunctional shit, like men marrying men...

Anti-Masonic Movement, in the history of the United States, popular movement based on public indignation at and suspicion of the secret fraternal order known as the Masons, or Freemasons. Opponents of this society seized upon the uproar to create the Anti-Masonic Party. It was the first American third party, the first political party to hold a national nominating convention, and the first to offer the electorate a platform of party principles.

As long as we remain asleep and uneducated this swill continue.
Once you being to make money, you are forced to learn more about it in order to preserve and grow it.
What you discover is eye opening. Red pill awakening...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

1/ Richard Cantillon was an Irish-French economist and philosopher born in the 1680s. He achieved success as a banker—which he attributed to the formidable connections made through his family and employer. At a young age, he had learned of the impact of proximity to power...
2/ Around 1730, Cantillon wrote a paper—Essay on the Nature of Commerce in General—which is considered a foundational work in the study of the political economy. It was widely circulated in manuscript form, though it was not published until 1755, well after his death.
3/ In the paper, Cantillon posited that the early recipients of new money entering an economy will benefit more significantly than those it trickles down to. In other words, the "flow path" of the new money matters!
4/ In 18th century terms, those closest to the King—the source of money/power—benefitted first when new money entered the economy. Broadly, Cantillon observed that new money creates distributional effects based on where it enters the system. The Cantillon Effect was born...
5/ Let's use a (very) simple story to illustrate Cantillon's central point: Imagine you live in a tiny, enclosed island society. One morning, you wake up to find a package on your doorstep. You open it up and see that it has $1 million in it. Great! But now what?
6/ No one else knows you received this package. You now secretly have $1 million new dollars. Naturally, you start spending it (and maybe investing it) quickly. Prices are still low, because no one knows these new dollars exist yet! Your standard of living improves rapidly.
7/ You buy yourself the nicest house, the most beautiful clothes, a bunch of land—and still have some money left over. But now, people see and feel this new money flowing through the system. Prices begin to rise as supply has yet to "catch up" to the new demand. It takes time.
8/ So while the money improved your life, it didn’t benefit others in the same way. The sellers of the goods—who received your cash—now face rising prices when they consume. Same with the workers who produced the goods. There were distributional effects—the flow path mattered!
9/ This is—quite obviously—an ultra-simplified example, but it gets at the essence of the problem that Cantillon highlighted. Proximity to the source of new money is relevant—the entry point and flow path have distributional consequences. So why should you care today?
10/ Well, with the "money printing" activity of central banks globally and an expanding wealth inequality problem, mentions of the Cantillon Effect have accelerated. It's a useful lens through which to evaluate the monetary and fiscal response to COVID—and its potential impact.
11/ Here's a (very!) simple view of what I see: The Federal Reserve's escalating asset purchases have an injection point at the top. Direct stimulus checks—on the other hand—have an injection point at the bottom. The former was much larger $$$ than the latter.
12/ The asset purchases—and rock-bottom interest rates, among other things—generally benefit asset owners (the wealthy). Those with a significant portion of their net worth in equities, real estate, or similar assets have benefitted significantly over the last 18 months.
13/ Wage earners—who received some degree of support but did not benefit in the same way from the asset appreciation—are getting the short end of the stick. Inflation—particularly across food and energy prices—will have a disproportionate impact on their standard of living.
14/ By now, everyone has heard that inflation is running hot in the U.S. But perhaps more importantly, it's also running disproportionately hot—as exhibited in this chart from
@Business
this week. So what do you think? Was Cantillon right? And what can we do about it?
15/ I hope this short thread provides you with a solid foundation of understanding on the topic. This should not be a political debate. It should be a grounded discussion we all have when we consider the impact of various monetary and fiscal policies proposed by our leaders.
16/ I’ve personally been using
@Kalshi
and its monthly inflation markets to track sentiment around inflation. It’s worth checking out (for the data, or as a portfolio hedge!). The November market is below. (NOT sponsored, just enjoying the platform).

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Lucid premiums are crazy right now, you could buy at $44.50 right now and sell a covered all ending this week for $45 for $3.10

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
oh shit so $sofi is going to get beat up tomorrow :smh:

SoFi Technologies Inc., the financial firm led by former Twitter Inc. executive Anthony Noto, said shareholders including SoftBank Group Corp. and Silver Lake Partners will sell stock of the startup in a secondary offering.

The offering of 50 million shares of SoFi’s common stock won’t change the number of shares outstanding and the firm won’t receive any proceeds from the sale, according to a statement Monday. The stock dropped 4.5% in after-market trading in New York at 5:51 p.m.

SoFi agreed earlier this year to go public through a merger with a blank-check company. The stock is up nearly 14% since that deal was completed in late May.

Other investors have pulled back on the stock as well. Dan Loeb’s Third Point LLC reported that it no longer held shares in SoFi, according to a third-quarter regulatory filing released Monday.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is were my conservative side comes into play. The feds spend way too much....I have always felt like the feds should take a course in quality improvement and understand how to improve processes and do a better job of streamlining things...
The government spends too little on programs that will grow the economy. You guys are just idiots.!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed, but that's not the root of the problem. 'We are paying into a system that will not be around for us to benefit from all due to their mismanagement. This call-out is all a horse and pony show by the Democrats. They are either ignorant of how economics works or purposefully misrepresenting solutions to pander to the misinformed. The federal gov't has a spending problem, not a tax problem. If anything , we overtax every income level. They are proposing taxing income and unrealized capital gains --both of which are really stupid. They spend too much money, and their inability to manage the budget has them taxing citizens at higher and more frequent rates to amend their idiocy.

It must be very interesting to think the federal budget is like your budget.

Fucking idiots.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Elon’s days are numbered. Bullshit made ass car. When are we going to get the bulletproof truck? When are we going to get the tractor trailers? When are we going to get autonomous driving? Oh we have it now? Why is it called cruise control? That sounds illegal. I hope there’s a federal agency that has oversight over that issue.

Lucid’s battery interior and battery are better. Rivian will come through in a year and a half and eat their lunch.

And I own a Model 3. You should of been there when the salesman asked me if I wanted to pay $10k for an imaginary product only for the scumbag to turn around and sell it for $200 a month until infinity.

This is not in defense of Tesla but:

1. Tesla is NOT a car company.
They're much bigger.

2. Nio, Workhorse, Hylion, Lucid, Fisker, Dyson, have all failed as far as I am concerned. Tesla is the only one that have proven successful despite their high price and imperfections. They come and they go. TESLA is the closest thing to a sure bet amongst this group.

3. TESLA stock has the US economy but its balls.

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tw
This is not in defense of Tesla but:

1. Tesla is NOT a car company.
They're much bigger. They are are much bigger.

2. Nio, Workhorse, Hylion, Lucid, Fisker, Dyson, have all failed as far as I am concerned. Tesla is the only one that have proven successful despite their high price and imperfections. They come and they go. TESLA the closest thing to a sure bet amongst this group.

3. TESLA stock has the US economy but its balls.
Tesla is a technology company, but their problem is they don't market themselves as such and that's why the mass and warranted perception is they are a car company...

Of the 6 companies you mentioned, Lucid will do fine long term and I also think WKHS reshuffling their company structure will work in their favor they have a long-term revamp structure that I'm optimistic will work in their favor because the last-mile delivery service is needed... Tesla is also much older than the other 6 you mentioned

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Tw

Tesla is a technology company, but their problem is they don't market themselves as such and that's why the mass and warranted perception is they are a car company...

Of the 6 companies you mentioned, Lucid will do fine long term and I also think WKHS reshuffling their company structure will work in their favor they have a long-term revamp structure that I'm optimistic will work in their favor because the last-mile delivery service is needed... Tesla is also much older than the other 6 you mentioned

CORRECT. They are Tech innovators.
They control and lead the market. Everyone else is playing catch up.
First mover advantage and market dominance via brand equity is quite the competitive advantage.

Tesla is a battery company masquerading as a car company. Lucid’s battery is superior. Rivian’s battery is superior.

Bruh, you couldn't be more wrong.
That's ONE aspect of their business model.

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$lcid is $50 after hours so shares will get called away, but still a profit :dance:
I've noticed a lot of traders who buy options don't have the intention of buying away the shares so for the person selling the covered it's likely a win-win for them

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Days like this, if you haven't made a momentum trade by 10:30, you just wait until tomorrow. If a stock you are high on has dipped you can nibble. Today I missed my entries, so I'm just watching.
Rivian might be $100 by the end of the week, puts?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
A few stocks I can't figure out WTF is wrong with them:

$CHPT
$DKNG
$PLTR
$HOOD