Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone tel me are these options?
Im not familiar with options

CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO NY INC DEBENTURE SER 2018 D CPN 4.000% DUE 12/01/28 DTD 11/30/18 FC 06/01/19 CALL 09/01/28 @ 100.000
$5,647.40

CVS HLTH CORP SR NOTE CPN 3.750% DUE 04/01/30 DTD 03/31/20 FC 10/01/20 CALL 01/01/30 @ 100.000
$5,515.44

DUKE ENERGY OH INC 1ST MTG BOND CPN 3.650% DUE 02/01/29 DTD 01/08/19 FC 08/01/19 CALL 11/01/28 @ 100.000
$5,486.15

ROPER TECHS INC SR NOTE CPN 3.800% DUE 12/15/26 DTD 12/19/16 FC 06/15/17 CALL 09/15/26 @ 100.000
$5,470.46

MORGAN STANLEY SR NOTE CPN 3.700% DUE 10/23/24 DTD 10/23/14 FC 04/23/15
$5,356.13

ORACLE CORP NOTE CPN 3.250% DUE 11/15/27 DTD 11/09/17 FC 05/15/18 CALL 08/15/27 @ 100.000
$5,324.92

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
:dunno:
Can anyone tel me are these options?
Im not familiar with options

CONSOLIDATED EDISON CO NY INC DEBENTURE SER 2018 D CPN 4.000% DUE 12/01/28 DTD 11/30/18 FC 06/01/19 CALL 09/01/28 @ 100.000
$5,647.40

CVS HLTH CORP SR NOTE CPN 3.750% DUE 04/01/30 DTD 03/31/20 FC 10/01/20 CALL 01/01/30 @ 100.000
$5,515.44

DUKE ENERGY OH INC 1ST MTG BOND CPN 3.650% DUE 02/01/29 DTD 01/08/19 FC 08/01/19 CALL 11/01/28 @ 100.000
$5,486.15

ROPER TECHS INC SR NOTE CPN 3.800% DUE 12/15/26 DTD 12/19/16 FC 06/15/17 CALL 09/15/26 @ 100.000
$5,470.46

MORGAN STANLEY SR NOTE CPN 3.700% DUE 10/23/24 DTD 10/23/14 FC 04/23/15
$5,356.13

ORACLE CORP NOTE CPN 3.250% DUE 11/15/27 DTD 11/09/17 FC 05/15/18 CALL 08/15/27 @ 100.000
$5,324.92

These look like some sort of debt issuance/instrument (CPN = coupon)...

Pure guess:

Code:
$5,324.92

A bond w/ a 3.25% coupon (part that gets paid to the bond holder; semi-annually?). Bond matures 2027-11-15. It's callable on/after 2027-08-15. I'm drawing a blank on DTD and FC.

***edit. Yay, Google. DTD, date dated: when interest begins to accrue. FC is first coupon date.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
QH9ZZwT.png

Hit demand zone after earnings sell off.

$CELH

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Basically buy everything the government can't print

Indeed... its a confusing time but at the very least we gotta know our diversification options to make decent decisions based on our situation and goals.

Good video, I subd :yes:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Taxing the rich the way the democrats are proposing wont fix a thing. It simply gives them more money to irresponsibly spend. Anyone who has basic understanding of economic and finance knows this to be true.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Elon has the trolls on his side all he has to do now is go full Trumper and they will hail him king.

Elon is playing the long game.
He can single-handedly crash the economy by selling his stocks.
Many funds have Tesla stocks in their books.
He knows this.
He's proving a point.

The rich don't evade taxes, they legally avoid.
The middle class will suffer more if the dems have their way.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Elon is playing the long game.
He can single-handedly crash the economy by selling his stocks.
Many funds have Tesla stocks in their books.
He knows this.
He's proving a point.

The rich don't evade taxes, they legally avoid.
The middle class will suffer more if the dems have their way.

But most of us don't have access to those tax loopholes. I would love to be paid in tax options then take a low interest loan on said options, and pay less income tax.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
But most of us don't have access to those tax loopholes. I would love to be paid in tax options then take a low interest loan on said options, and pay less income tax.

Agreed, but that's not the root of the problem. 'We are paying into a system that will not be around for us to benefit from all due to their mismanagement. This call-out is all a horse and pony show by the Democrats. They are either ignorant of how economics works or purposefully misrepresenting solutions to pander to the misinformed. The federal gov't has a spending problem, not a tax problem. If anything , we overtax every income level. They are proposing taxing income and unrealized capital gains --both of which are really stupid. They spend too much money, and their inability to manage the budget has them taxing citizens at higher and more frequent rates to amend their idiocy.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed, but that's not the root of the problem. 'We are paying into a system that will not be around for us to benefit from all due to their mismanagement. This call-out is all a horse and pony show by the Democrats. They are either ignorant of how economics works or purposefully misrepresenting solutions to pander to the misinformed. The federal gov't has a spending problem, not a tax problem. If anything , we overtax every income level. They are proposing taxing income and unrealized capital gains --both of which are really stupid. They spend too much money, and their inability to manage the budget has them taxing citizens at higher and more frequent rates to amend their idiocy.

You put it so nicely..

THey are LITERALLY STEALING OUR MONEY RIGHT BEFORE US..

IN OUR FUCKIN FACE..

but they know they can MIND fuck us with their media and movie magic..

bruh HOW IN THE FUCKIN FUCKS OF ALL FUCKS WE STILL HAVE FAITH

IN A GOVT THAT.... bruh THIS WHOLE GOVT NEEDS TO BE RUN OUT OF TOWN

REPLACED WITH ONE, OF actual working people, that are NOT LAWYERS..

but I digress.. how in the fuckin fuck of all fucks do we allow THIS FUCKIN SHIT..

THIS IS WHY THE FEDERAL GOVT NEEDS MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKIN STEALING IT...

America’s Missing Money
The federal government can’t account for $21 trillion—but does anybody care?

Bruh TWENTY FUCKIN TRILLION DOLLARS, OF OUR DOLLARS JUST FUCKIN

MISSING.. AND WE KEEP VOTING THESE DO NOTHING FUCKTARDS INTO POSITIONS

OF POWER, ONLY TO HAVE MORE MONEY JUST VANISH... are we THAT FUCKIN DUMBED DOWN..

I SEEN FUCKIN CASHIERS NOT EVEN MAKING MINIMUM WAGE, LOSE THEIR JOB over Fuckin

TWENTY DOLLARS..

TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS THEY CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR..

AND THERE IS STILL NO FUCKIN AUDIT... somebody please explain this, Im tryin

hard not to give up on humanity....

well I know the reason, its because we have agents among us WHOM we blindly

trust that is sellin us down the river....think most lawyers/preachers.....etc...

Im telling you...

If we dont audit the IRS we deserve to get fuckin raped and robbed every year

like lil bitches..and get control of OUR OWN MONEY fuck the FEDERAL RESERVE

its NOT EVEN PART OF THE FUCKIN FEDERAL GOVT...

the federal reserve banks are all private.. and do whatever the fuck they want... like we pussys...

We need to pull their skirts up and show em where the real pussy is...

this is ONE common ground WE can ALL RALLY BEHIND!!!!

they want to audit us.. nah FUCK THAT!!

LETS AUDIT THEM!!!!

and BRING BACK THE ANTI MASON PARTY that got hijacked by the fake ass

republiklan party, which is really the corporate whore party..

The Anti-Masonic Party, also known as the Anti-Masonic Movement, was the earliest third party in the United States. ... After emerging as a political force in the late 1820s, most of the Anti-Masonic Party's members joined the Whig Party in the 1830s and the party disappeared after 1838.
National affiliation: National Republican Party ...

Anti-Masonic Movement, in the history of the United States, popular movement based on public indignation at and suspicion of the secret fraternal order known as the Masons, or Freemasons. Opponents of this society seized upon the uproar to create the Anti-Masonic Party. It was the first American third party, the first political party to hold a national nominating convention, and the first to offer the electorate a platform of party principles.

its these sell out masons keeping the masses asleep..

and distracted, so we WONT question what we need to question..

and worry about stupid dysfunctional shit, like men marrying men...

Anti-Masonic Movement, in the history of the United States, popular movement based on public indignation at and suspicion of the secret fraternal order known as the Masons, or Freemasons. Opponents of this society seized upon the uproar to create the Anti-Masonic Party. It was the first American third party, the first political party to hold a national nominating convention, and the first to offer the electorate a platform of party principles.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is were my conservative side comes into play. The feds spend way too much....I have always felt like the feds should take a course in quality improvement and understand how to improve processes and do a better job of streamlining things...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I didnt, but what is funny? Lots of people consider it under 1K a deal.
I just find it funny that just last week I asked who was buying Tesla at it's all time high which no one should ever do, and 1 week later it's under $1000 which I agree is a good price.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I just find it funny that just last week I asked who was buying Tesla at it's all time high which no one should ever do, and 1 week later it's under $1000 which I agree is a good price.
They should be fine. Nothing has changed with the company itself, just Elon selling pressure/uncertainty is hurting the price. After its announced that he is done, I'd imagine the price will rise. Meanwhile, enjoy the volatility.