Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thanks. It would be good to know what peoples top 3 holds are. I plan on doing some shopping tomorrow and adding to my strong conviction holds. Right now my top 3 are NIO, Tesla, and Draft Kings. What stocks are others eyeing?

I am into so many companies right now it's not even funny

ARWR
JMIA
NIO
RAD
VXRT
EDIT
NIO
CRSP
GTHX
TLRY
SAVA
U
ACIC
RIOT
MARA
CVS
AAPL
BLNK
DASH
MSFT
BYND

yep, that's about it

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My portfolio still looking fine, Im glad i invested in some chinese companies. China Mobile Limited (0941.HK) is up 15% this month. im looking at a ETF later this week either $MCHI or $KWEB

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
$OSK USPS awards 10-year modernization contract to Oshkosh 15:06 OSK The U.S. Postal Service announced it awarded a 10-year contract to Oshkosh, WI, based Oshkosh Defense to manufacture a new generation of U.S.-built postal delivery vehicles that "will drive the most dramatic modernization of the USPS fleet in three decades." The USPS said: "The historic investment is part of a soon-to-be-released plan the Postal Service has developed to transform its financial performance and customer service over the next 10 years through significant investments in people, technology and infrastructure as it seeks to become the preferred delivery service provider for the American public." Under the contract's initial $482M investment, Oshkosh Defense will finalize the production design of the Next Generation Delivery Vehicle, or NGDV, which is "a purpose-built, right-hand-drive vehicle for mail and package delivery," and will assemble 50,000 to 165,000 of them over 10 years. $WKHS

just looked at the details of this deal

this is bullshit

osk is promising gas vehicles then slowly transitioning to ev

wkhs promised all EV

the government just went with the cheaper option not the best

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If ya'll don't listen to shit else I say listen to this: "Always buy the dip on $PINS!" :money: that shit smokin' AH haha
This line of thinking hasn't failed me yet! Fucking Schwab though. Platform was down and acting up during first hour or so of market. I missed some great buys but finally got in on PINS when it rebounded to around $76. $PINS, $SNAP, $AMD were down big and i couldnt buy nada. I did grab a couple of shares of APPL but missed the LOD

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
My portfolio still looking fine, Im glad i invested in some chinese companies. China Mobile Limited (0941.HK) is up 15% this month. im looking at a ETF later this week either $MCHI or $KWEB

What country are you in? Still mad the NYSE de-listed the Chinese Telecoms. I had to take a bullet for my $CHU calls..

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
just looked at the details of this deal

this is bullshit

osk is promising gas vehicles then slowly transitioning to ev

wkhs promised all EV

the government just went with the cheaper option not the best

Sounds like something they would do..

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Thanks. It would be good to know what peoples top 3 holds are. I plan on doing some shopping tomorrow and adding to my strong conviction holds. Right now my top 3 are NIO, Tesla, and Draft Kings. What stocks are others eyeing?
IDEX
ABML
FCEL

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
My March covered calls:

hSK6uIi.png

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This line of thinking hasn't failed me yet! Fucking Schwab though. Platform was down and acting up during first hour or so of market. I missed some great buys but finally got in on PINS when it rebounded to around $76. $PINS, $SNAP, $AMD were down big and i couldnt buy nada. I did grab a couple of shares of APPL but missed the LOD

Fuck..14 point swing today. I need to add them to my watchlist! Congrats once more!

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I still haven't gotten into the covered calls yet. What iam i looking at? Let's take the ticker $NNDM. Explain the number here!
Ticker - Contracts - Strike Price - Expiration Date - Total Premium

*Colors are for me to know which broker holds it.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.
2 contracts, $60 each = $120
I keep my shares if the price stays under $17.50.

In the event it doesn't stay under then the person keeps 100 shares of $NNDM and you keep $120+$1,750?

In that case didn't you just lose a more valuable assest in $NNDM for less money?

Last edited:

HellBoy

Platinum Member
In the event it doesn't stay under then the person keeps 100 shares of $NNDM and you keep $120+$1,750?

In that case didn't you just lose a more valuable assest in $NNDM for less money?
I keep the $120 regardless.
I lose the shares if the stock price is at or above $17.50. (Unless I decided to buy the contract back - watch some covered call videos)
If I bought NNDM at 11.00 + 6.50 per share it went up + the premium, I'm winning in every sense.