Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
EPIC Games took their lawsuit against Apple to the EU... Could be a multi-billion dollar situation. A number of people here in Raleigh that work at EPIC have been talking about it. Maybe their suit has stronger legs if they come at them with EU courts backing them. :dunno:
Nevermind..looks like everybody catching it on the chin today...

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this week was very important lesson learned for some, always have a plan to take profits on short term investments and buy the dip on long term investments.

Abso-feaking-loutely! Especially if you're trading options with contracts expiring relatively soon. On red weeks you likely have loss most if not all of your profits and now are sitting in the red with a quickly expiring contract.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im just gonna say it. The economy and the stock markets was better under Trump. I know biden only been in for only a month. But ever since this mofo stepped in office my stocks have tanked.

You might wanna take a longer approach view to things. Correction was ALWAYS inevitable. Things weren’t going to always go up and up and up! Study the history of the market. This bull run is highly unusual.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are really bearish are you telling us you are cutting losses and taking profits?

It depends how much you can afford to lose.
But yes, i would take profits on short term investments.
I mentioned numerous times, do not buy without an exit strategy.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It depends how much you can afford to lose.
But yes, i would take profits on short term investments.
I mentioned numerous times, do not buy without an exit strategy.

Yes, always take profits and don't look back.

I'm going to bet that this isn't the correction that everyone is talking about, and look for buying opportunities. You buy on the dip as I'm always reminded of here.

I luv this thread, it's already given some good short term plays $$$.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to bet that this isn't the correction that everyone is talking about, and look for buying opportunities. You buy on the dip as I'm always reminded of here.

I luv this thread, it's already given some good short term plays $$$.

Yes, this might not be it but if ppl freaking out now imagine when it does happen.
I agree this is a time to load the boat.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this week was very important lesson learned for some, always have a plan to take profits on short term investments and buy the dip on long term investments.

Yep I learned that lesson HARD this week, TAKE PROFIT. I had quite a few high earning weeklies, that dipped hard and now they are long term holds :lol::angry:

Gotta say Biden ain't been good to me so far, even though I voted for him.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
DFV from WSB just sent a subliminal to all the GME holders.
Peep the cat in the background.

"Hang in there"

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Watching this hearing makes me realize that there are a lot of dull lightbulbs in congress.
They have very little understanding of basic economics, finance, and technology.

Some of these questions got me shaking me head. lol
Elizabeth Warren is badly needed here.