Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
speaking just for today...

i know people where hoping for a run up this morning

The fact that it held up this well today is a good thing. Most of the sell off was during after/pre market but if you bought this morning at open you would be up 13% while the rest of the market is down.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The fact that it held up this well today is a good thing. Most of the sell off was during after/pre market but if you bought this morning at open you would be up 13% while the rest of the market is down.
yep i missed it

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Powell didn't say anything damaging to hurt the market. Do you think it will still pull back, or look for a nice bounce in the next few days, and by next week.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Going to scroll through this list to see if there are any I can add to my call strategy.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, you should have a list of tickers you watch all the time. That way you could take advantage of days like today. The majority of the tech/energy stocks I watch were down 10-20% this morning.

You're absolutely right and everything is RED...like 99% of them. One of the things i need to get better at is diversification in my watchlist...I swear 99.9% of them are Tech.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Woke up and checked everything like
Lju.gif

My girl was like whats so funny!

I woke up looked at premarket like...

tenor.gif

I added to ARKF today.... I shot my shot yesterday kinda. Still its a sales day.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Doesn't mean everything is worth a buy!

You got any long term holds? Like a legit investment account or IRA? If so, and if you don't have any flips in mind, you should look at adding onto to some of those rock solid, high conviction holdings..

I got some buys in for M1's 3 pm trading window hoping the market stays down and doesn't fuck this up for me :fuckyousay:

(NVDA, ARKK, DKNG, QCLN, WMT)

..WKHS was way down for me too but I'm trying to stay balanced

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got any long term holds? Like a legit investment account or IRA? If so, and if you don't have any flips in mind, you should look at adding onto to some of those rock solid, high conviction holdings..

I got some buys in for M1's 3 pm trading window hoping the market stays down and doesn't fuck this up for me :fuckyousay:

I've never used M1..Perhaps it's time i looked into it?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The growth companies

SQ,NIO,TSLA all worth buys at this level

Thanks! Picked up a few shares of $TSLA at a discount this morning.
I already have $TSL, $CCIV and don't want to add anymore EV companies to my portfolio. So not right now on $NIO( Lol, lost money on it before..so bad feelings about that stock along with $SNDL)

Don't have $SQ..

BigDogg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The growth companies

SQ,NIO,TSLA all worth buys at this level

Thanks. It would be good to know what peoples top 3 holds are. I plan on doing some shopping tomorrow and adding to my strong conviction holds. Right now my top 3 are NIO, Tesla, and Draft Kings. What stocks are others eyeing?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks. It would be good to know what peoples top 3 holds are. I plan on doing some shopping tomorrow and adding to my strong conviction holds. Right now my top 3 are NIO, Tesla, and Draft Kings. What stocks are others eyeing?

mine are
Arkk
Sq
Tdoc

they have served me very well

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
$OSK USPS awards 10-year modernization contract to Oshkosh 15:06 OSK The U.S. Postal Service announced it awarded a 10-year contract to Oshkosh, WI, based Oshkosh Defense to manufacture a new generation of U.S.-built postal delivery vehicles that "will drive the most dramatic modernization of the USPS fleet in three decades." The USPS said: "The historic investment is part of a soon-to-be-released plan the Postal Service has developed to transform its financial performance and customer service over the next 10 years through significant investments in people, technology and infrastructure as it seeks to become the preferred delivery service provider for the American public." Under the contract's initial $482M investment, Oshkosh Defense will finalize the production design of the Next Generation Delivery Vehicle, or NGDV, which is "a purpose-built, right-hand-drive vehicle for mail and package delivery," and will assemble 50,000 to 165,000 of them over 10 years. $WKHS

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
$OSK USPS awards 10-year modernization contract to Oshkosh 15:06 OSK The U.S. Postal Service announced it awarded a 10-year contract to Oshkosh, WI, based Oshkosh Defense to manufacture a new generation of U.S.-built postal delivery vehicles that "will drive the most dramatic modernization of the USPS fleet in three decades." The USPS said: "The historic investment is part of a soon-to-be-released plan the Postal Service has developed to transform its financial performance and customer service over the next 10 years through significant investments in people, technology and infrastructure as it seeks to become the preferred delivery service provider for the American public." Under the contract's initial $482M investment, Oshkosh Defense will finalize the production design of the Next Generation Delivery Vehicle, or NGDV, which is "a purpose-built, right-hand-drive vehicle for mail and package delivery," and will assemble 50,000 to 165,000 of them over 10 years. $WKHS

Word... itll be interesting to see where WKHS goes from here. Besides tanking short term :lol: