Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is this the screener you posted about that you have your brother use, or do you have some additional criteria?
You don’t look at “dips” today. This isn’t the day for that. This is a day you beat your wife for adding turmeric to every mothafucking thing she puts on her hands on. Today you might kill her.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Woke up and checked everything like
Lju.gif

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Expirations don’t start until August.
Im just watching and learning.

Word. I might make my first of the month, long-term purchases a week early..but besides that just staying put and watching.

Gonna see what's what around lunchtime and try to decide before M1's afternoon trade window..

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Red... Red everywhere. Tech is getting killed...geez. long term holds but I hate to see these drops. Guess I'll go shopping sooner or later

I feel you. But your're right: any position that you were/are going to add on more of anyway you might as well take advantage.

Reactions: fu2

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this the screener you posted about that you have your brother use, or do you have some additional criteria?
yeah i have him use the Webull screener. but he still reaches out to me and asks my opinion about what would be the best and logical choice for him to get in.
right now....he's in GHSI @$0.79....got in on the dip. im sure he'll exit once it reaches $1

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, I'm sitting on some cash at the moment based on some winning trades...But i'm hungry as hell.

Should i hold onto that cash and see what happens to the market tomorrow etc or continue to take advantage of the sales?