Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have 50k in my td ameritrade. I dont day trade though i just hold long positions. I gor in on sirius xm at .05 i have 7k shares i have made over 30k on that one stock. I coulda made more if i had sold the stock and bought back on the dips. It dipped severantimes over the yrs between $7.50-$5
A win is a win tho

what kind of business do you own?
u sell covered calls? great way to make extra money since you sitting on so many shares

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Anyone in on $LCA?

I just finally got in on $NIO.
I know Chris Sain hypes LCA all the time. I don't see how Golden Nugget is going to expand beyond NJ any time soon. Online gambling isn't allowed in the majority of the states, so - I bought initially, but I got out at $16 something.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Anyone in on $LCA?

I just finally got in on $NIO.
I know Chris Sain hypes LCA all the time. I don't see how Golden Nugget is going to expand beyond NJ any time soon. Online gambling isn't allowed in the majority of the states, so - I bought initially, but I got out at $16 something.

I'm holding a few shares hoping it doubles on the run up to the merger then I plan to be out. Not a long term hold for me I just want to make a little income before any post merger dip.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I like the future outlook of $NIO getting to $60 before $LCA makes power moves. $NIO's already taking an L. Hoping it hits that mark and I'm out.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NIO on sale right now but that avg up is a hard pill to swallow. I'm at $13.39 right now. Buying at $46 is tough

Update: I bought the dip and it kept dipping :crymeariver:
I'm really trying to stay positive with these investments, but I feel that pain.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm really trying to stay positive with these investments, but I feel that pain.
It’s all good this same exact thing happened when Citron hit em before earnings. Everyone scared about house bill they think is gonna delist all Chinese companies. The truth will come to light and NIO will rocket up.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jumped into trading in June. I kept a trading journal but I just went back and started to look at some actual metrics on my trading. I’m tracking win / loss %, avg $ win/ loss, risk reward ratio and profit factor by month. Treating this like I want to go pro.

A lot of these you may have if you have one account dedicated to trading. I saw a big difference when I switched my focused. Very eye opening improvements. Once I close November’s positions should be really interesting to compare. If NIO gets it shit together I’ll have a banner month of results.

The most interesting thing I found to track is profit factor. If it’s high enough you don’t even need to have a super high winning percentage. Kinda like a home run hitter, low batting avg but when you connect it’s big and overcomes the smaller losses.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Shares of Workhorse Group (NASDAQ:WKHS) are down in after-hours trading Tuesday on news of a delay for the long-awaited U.S. Postal Service contract.
What Happened: The USPS is delaying its contract decision on the USPS replacement vehicles, according to Trucks.com.
The USPS told Trucks it expects to make a decision in the second fiscal quarter of 2021. This decision has been delayed multiple times already and now puts pressure on Workhorse, one of three finalists for the contact.
“Amid continuing Covid-19 concerns, and in order to provide for capital investment activities and required approvals, the program schedule has been revised and a decision is now planned for quarter 2 of fiscal year 2021,” the USPS said in a statement.

:rolleyes2:

My avg price was $16 something. I sold my shares and will rebuy once it settles.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
NIO on sale right now but that avg up is a hard pill to swallow. I'm at $13.39 right now. Buying at $46 is tough

Update: I bought the dip and it kept dipping :crymeariver:

Yeah i feel the falling knife.. i got it at 45... n it had fell to 44... but closed back at 45... crazy... not sure if i wanna stick with the lca play... seems that mayb draft kings would just be better.. .

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah i feel the falling knife.. i got it at 45... n it had fell to 44... but closed back at 45... crazy... not sure if i wanna stick with the lca play... seems that mayb draft kings would just be better.. .
Do you feel like LCA has no more room to grow ?

King D

King D
BGOL Investor
There's this young brotha that I follow on IG named Aristotle Investments. Of course he sells his options courses like everyone else on there, but every Sunday he gives out a few of his picks for the week on his IG live. He's good at technicals and shows his charts and entry points for his picks. For the last two weeks, I've been watching his picks and all of them hit. This week he called CMG, NFLX & PYPL. Just sharing for anyone that may want to check it out.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ima need NIO to show me something tomorrow. If it fall through 20 day SMA I’m gonna have to start cutting my positions.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Explain please
Government is considering banning Chinese companies from the stock market if they don't agree to US auditing. They have only named a few companies, but it seems the market paused or sold on a lot of Chinese companies pending this vote. I believe the vote is today.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Government is considering banning Chinese companies from the stock market if they don't agree to US auditing. They have only named a few companies, but it seems the market paused or sold on a lot of Chinese companies pending this vote. I believe the vote is today.

Damn. Should have had alot of puts ready lol

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIO is continuing to drop. I want to buy, but damn... where is the bottom?
Trying to go for it now. I'm gonna let it breathe and come back at end of day and see if I need to make some adjustments. Same with $PLTR. They hit me with the double whammy today but I think both are oversold.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Vote is at 2pm est at least thats when the floor opens for voting. Gonna be choppy til we get a clearer move after this

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is PFE going to make a run!? I swear with all the buzz it’s getting globally you’d think this hoe would be high as giraffe ass

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
shit ..i wish i had gotten on that Moderna stock when it was 20 bucks

a guy i know just made a killing of that

Bushmon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit ..i wish i had gotten on that Moderna stock when it was 20 bucks

a guy i know just made a killing of that
I feel your pain. I was scared at $80 finally jumped in at $98 MRNA now $141. I spread 5K across PFE AZN & MRNA. All are winning or holding. I am just mad I didn't spread 10K. I am new to this so baby steps. Respect to all the contributors.