Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
What other weed stocks will this benefit?
I bought SNDL
I have some SNDL options. They jumped up crazy like 160% when I got them Monday. Last I checked it was at 30% :hmm: I’m holding though cause it has a lot of followers. I bought and sold my cbdd twice today.Just bought some again to sell Monday.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All EV stocks except TSLA took a serious beating. NIO, WKHS and others down -20% on the week. Hopefully, its just a small set back for a major comeback since none of the fundamentals really changed. Just bad news and hit piece after hit piece on the EV sector. I'm still in the game with NIO at $40, $45 & $48 but I trimmed some of the $48 positions. I think we see a big comeback once this news dies down over the weekend.

Also still in PLTR but trimmed my position there as well took some profits as well as losses to limit my exposure. After NIO and PLTR I'm shutting it down and moving funds to a new account for 2021.

Last edited:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found this on Stocktwits. It really puts into perspective how last week hammered the EV sector (really clean energy all around) and was more of a overall sector sell off and profit taking than anything too specific to each of the stocks themselves.

However, it didn’t help that NKLA, KNDI, and WKHS each got hit with bad news and the Chinese delisting news and LI offering were added on top.

7-A9-BDCE1-BF34-454-E-9086-FC388799-A785.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure I should post this here, but thought this was interesting
FDA authorizes first at-home, rapid Covid-19 self-testing kit Editorial: According to the product’s instructions, Lucira’s LAMP test was able to accurately detect 94.1% of the infections found by a well -established PCR-based test. It also correctly identified 98% of the healthy, uninfected people. The packaging for the test notes that it “has not been evaluated” in asympt omatic people. The test raises concerns about the reporting process, which would need to include communications between patients and their healthcare providers, then a follow -up between those health care providers and public health officials. Source: New York Times The FDA issued an emergency use authorization to the first rapid coronavirus test that can be run from start to finish at home. The test, developed by California-based Lucira Health, requires a prescription from a healthcare provider. People under the age of 14 cannot perform the test on themselves. With a relatively simple nasal swab, the test can return results in about half an hour. Test is projected to cost $50 or less. Clinicians can also run the test on their patients, including children younger than 14. This would allow results to be discussed during a single visit to a care center or pharmacy instead of routing a sample through a lab. Other tests have received emergency use authorization, but this is the first one that does not require samples to be sent to a lab. People taking the battery-powered test must swirl a swab in both nostrils, then dip and stir the swab into a vial of chemicals. That vial is then plugged into a test cartridge that processes the sample, and within a half-hour the test cartridge will light up as “positive” or “negative.”

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn NIO officially following XPEV and LI among traders instead of TSLA now and both did offerings. Oh well NIO on sale!

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure I should post this here, but thought this was interesting
FDA authorizes first at-home, rapid Covid-19 self-testing kit Editorial: According to the product’s instructions, Lucira’s LAMP test was able to accurately detect 94.1% of the infections found by a well -established PCR-based test. It also correctly identified 98% of the healthy, uninfected people. The packaging for the test notes that it “has not been evaluated” in asympt omatic people. The test raises concerns about the reporting process, which would need to include communications between patients and their healthcare providers, then a follow -up between those health care providers and public health officials. Source: New York Times The FDA issued an emergency use authorization to the first rapid coronavirus test that can be run from start to finish at home. The test, developed by California-based Lucira Health, requires a prescription from a healthcare provider. People under the age of 14 cannot perform the test on themselves. With a relatively simple nasal swab, the test can return results in about half an hour. Test is projected to cost $50 or less. Clinicians can also run the test on their patients, including children younger than 14. This would allow results to be discussed during a single visit to a care center or pharmacy instead of routing a sample through a lab. Other tests have received emergency use authorization, but this is the first one that does not require samples to be sent to a lab. People taking the battery-powered test must swirl a swab in both nostrils, then dip and stir the swab into a vial of chemicals. That vial is then plugged into a test cartridge that processes the sample, and within a half-hour the test cartridge will light up as “positive” or “negative.”
Whats Call name company that is doing this?
I know OSUR is doing the same thing

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
zWi5fEv.png

Broke 66.20. 3 green days in a row. Could be on its way back to $90. Added to my watchlist for options and swings.

EDIT: When I posted this, the option was $2.75. At close it was $3.90.
This one is still running. I wish I was in it.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I don’t understand it and I was pumping $TSLA this time last year like the MAGAs were pumping politics.
But EV gave me a decade worth of gains this year alone so I’m not complaining :lol:

I remember the week Apple and Tesla were both basically on fire sales, and my dumbass went with Apple...Should have followed my initial instincts and jumped on the TSLA wagon. :fuckyousay:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember the week Apple and Tesla were both basically on fire sales, and my dumbass went with Apple...Should have followed my initial instincts and jumped on the TSLA wagon. :fuckyousay:
Bruh, I’m not even talking about that. I actually re-started this thread pumping $TSLA. It ran from $100-$2k pre-split, then it is back to double the price it was back in March. This month, the shit has hurt short sellers. They’ve lost $50B.

when you hear the phrase “a rising tide lifts all boats”? That’s $TSLA this year.
$TSLA has been the stimulus package stock this year and it is a bubble that has to burst (people will eventually take profit) but it has been the catalyst to single-handedly take the EV industry to new highs.

Now that I’ve had time to look into it, the stock is a $1,200 stock, by end of 2022. I expect some huge buying opportunities (meaning massive swings downward) by then but this one is solid.

I also own $AAPL and I’m not sweating it. It has a history of deliverying after every stock split.