Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?


  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .

NEW YORK, April 15, 2026 /PRNewswire/ -- Webull (NASDAQ: BULL), an online investment platform, today announced it will support the removal of Pattern Day Trader (PDT) rules as the new regulations take effect, enabling investors to place unlimited day trades within the framework of the new margin requirements.
 


sometimes, you just gotta listen to your gut and have faith in your own analysis. GSAT is a company that i was holding and planned on scalling up in around a year ago. but it wasn't moving fast for me and i sold whatever shares i had.
I remember this one being more talked about a few years back (I think I owned shares for a hot second as well). IIRC, folks had been hoping for this move back then.
 
leave it to me to close my AMD position a day before it shoots to the moon.....smh

I just buy and hold. It's a volatile stock. But I truly believe it's gonna hit a a $trillion+ MC. This AI run has some serious legs and not enough compute to spread around. $AMD Rev numbers are going to jump in the second half of the year/first half of 2027; there's just too many deals happening.
 

Yeap RocketLab is just adding to its Space Systems offerings. Side note: I came across this company while researching propulsion.


If they ever go public, I'd buy it. The technology they are working on is very cool.


 
Last edited:
Yeap RocketLab is just adding to its Space Systems offerings. Side note: I came across this company while researching propulsion.


If they ever go public, I'd buy it. The technology they are working on it very cool.



Good drop
 
Back
Top