I’m holding 800 shares.I went in on GRAB recently.
I said the same thing
I remember this one being more talked about a few years back (I think I owned shares for a hot second as well). IIRC, folks had been hoping for this move back then.sometimes, you just gotta listen to your gut and have faith in your own analysis. GSAT is a company that i was holding and planned on scalling up in around a year ago. but it wasn't moving fast for me and i sold whatever shares i had.
I blame @Aww Skeet Skeet! for not putting us on.![]()
You are not alone. I've done that countless times.leave it to me to close my AMD position a day before it shoots to the moon.....smh
leave it to me to close my AMD position a day before it shoots to the moon.....smh
2027
i'm getting that 911
@DC_Dude $SIDU hit $4 today. Congrats!![]()
This is idiotic.
RocketLab announces its own in-house produced product offering - Gausss, ion thruster.
heheheheOnce my last kid graduates, my responsible parent guilt will be finished and I'll be there right with you.
Yeap RocketLab is just adding to its Space Systems offerings. Side note: I came across this company while researching propulsion.
![]()
Pulsar Fusion | Clean in-space propulsion systems
Clean space propulsion systems & services company delivering intelligent propulsion now and creating the future through fusion applications.pulsarfusion.com
If they ever go public, I'd buy it. The technology they are working on it very cool.