Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
My wife just got rid of one her bag holds - She got an alert that her KODK shares sold.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

"Citi forecasts a minimum of 11% year-over-year growth in global semiconductor sales for 2024, with a particular emphasis on artificial intelligence driving this growth. The analysts express steadfast confidence in their long positions on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), AMD (NASDAQ: AMD), and Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO)."

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Mar 2, 2024
Jerome Powell recently gave an interview with 60 Minutes where he discussed the problem with lowering interest rates now, and also how he's seeing the current inflation levels and the U.S. debt problem.

★ ★ CONTENTS ★ ★
0:00 Why Jerome Powell Isn't Lowering Interest Rates
6:30 When Will Rates Fall?
7:30 Powell's Opinion on the Debt Crisis

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Mar 2, 2024
There is no question that we are in an artificial intelligence revolution and this is going to touch on all of our lives. The question is: How do we invest in that trend? In this video, I discuss AI’s applications and Nvidia’s amazing results. I talk about valuation and also show you some alternative ways to invest in AI.

Timestamps
00:00 Introduction
00:41 Applications
07:33 Nvidia
12:44 Investing in AI through thematic ETFs
15:32 Investing in AI through Semiconductor ETF
17:33 Overpaying for AI
19:00 Conclusion

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Mar 2, 2024

In this video we review the book Maximum Trading Gains by Brian Shannon.

The trading strategy uses Price, Time and Volume to gauge the future direction of stock price.

Predominantly a swing trading or trend following approach that can be used on any timeframe.

JaRonin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone making moves on options lately?
I like how AMD is moving and put a 2 year option out there later last week. Nvidia is not gonna be able to handle all of the AI server demand this year. I remember what it was like trying to get a 3080 during the pandemic. AMD is gonna eat up some of that market share by default.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I like how AMD is moving and put a 2 year option out there later last week. Nvidia is not gonna be able to handle all of the AI server demand this year. I remember what it was like trying to get a 3080 during the pandemic. AMD is gonna eat up some of that market share by default.

That's what I'm hoping. Even if $AMD can only get 10-20% of the AI pie this year, it's incremental to what they currently have.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
kinda confused as to what to do with my netflix stock

i didn't have a whole lot of shares but i can make a decent profit if it sell it

it looks kinda stagnant.....should i sell and use that profit somewhere else...?

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

As i didnt know what the reason was behind this..i looked it up..nice ..

Grammy-winning hip-hop trio releases entire back catalog on all streaming services for the first time ever
NEW YORK, March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As announced by the Grammy-winning hip-hop trio De La Soul today, the group’s iconic catalog is now available on digital streaming services for the first time ever, with support from Reservoir Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: RSVR) (“Reservoir” or the “Company”) and distribution by Reservoir-owned Chrysalis Record

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I'm the other way around: 401k thru my job but opened up a Roth on the side over the pandemic.

I remember one of my exes telling me way back in 2007 to open a Roth. Wish I would have listened at that time.
I had my cuz mention it to me could have been at that time i dunno.. nicca really couldnt explain it to me thats when i knew he didnt set it up.. proly his wife. I wish i would have as well..but sometimes even in this case better late than never!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm the other way around: 401k thru my job but opened up a Roth on the side over the pandemic.

I remember one of my exes telling me way back in 2007 to open a Roth. Wish I would have listened at that time.
I had my cuz mention it to me could have been at that time i dunno.. nicca really couldnt explain it to me thats when i knew he didnt set it up.. proly his wife. I wish i would have as well..but sometimes even in this case better late than never!

What's interesting, I was talking to my barber who is 23 about a Roth yesterday at the barbershop....Mentoring has always been apart of my DNA and even though I am not mentoring high school kids anymore (15 years while working a full time and part time job) will put a toll on you, I still try to give game to the youngins out here..Tried to explain to him how he could be setting good in 20 years if he starts investing strategically right now at his age....

Told him about the power of a ROTH and told him to google Peter Thiel...lol

But you both right, I set up my Roth about 2 years ago and man I wish I did it sooner, but it's still better than later....I think less than 10% of Americans have one...