Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
LOL! No, however, with the recent ruling on abortion in Texas, I thought there might be a surge in people wanting plan-b or the morning after pill.

It would mostly be the the Pfizers, Mercs, and J&J type companies.
My quick research shows that TEVA is a huge player in the field, but I don't think a state-level ruling is going to affect the production of these pills to such a degree that it would offset demand over supply.

Winning a multi-year federal contract would certainly do so, but not this type of ruling.

-------------------

KPLT 35% HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!
Onlyfans and IG scrippas here I come!!
I got me that child support money ready.

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden is looking to push the need for drones which I think has tremendous growth and opportunity, specifically for land surveying and damage assessment for unfortunate weather disasters... I've been holding VISL and UAVS for a while, so hopefully this speculation comes to fruition so I can collect some coins...

Interested to see what this Friday power hour will look like today as well

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Yeah, I'm in the camp with her and Raoul Pal about how things will play out. Others been calling for a collapse(like Mike Burry). Naturally, still wise to pile up cash reserves just for the cheap markets. That's where money is made.

The major shakeouts will come, but have to be shortlived(betting on U.S. to do anything to remain top) or everything goes to shit(betting on U.S. to fail). Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I'm in the camp with her and Raoul Pal about how things will play out. Others been calling for a collapse(like Mike Burry). Naturally, still wise to pile up cash reserves just for the cheap markets. That's where money is made.

The major shakeouts will come, but have to be shortlived(betting on U.S. to do anything to remain top) or everything goes to shit(betting on U.S. to fail). Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated.

I just dont think betting on u.s.a to play second fiddle, well truth is, usa is already second fiddle

china is just playing nice... everybody knows its inevitable the dollars demise...

but I wont bank on it happening in our lifetime without the public

causing it to happen...

I mean hey the fuckin iraqi dinar is gonna be a dollar one day....

Im just not banking on it happening anytime soon...

folks been talking this u.s.a collapse for thirty years...

they are not taking unto account, not only does u.s.a

have a military tech advantage it also has a psychological

advantage through its movies and other media.....

as long as kniggas are taking pictures of stacks

held up to their ear like a phone...

and throwing money at hoes, as long as hoes

will do damn near anything for the right price..

ok they will fuckin do EVERYTHING FOR THE RIGHT PRICE...

lol

the u.s.a dollar aint going anywhere,

and even if the economy does tank, like always

it just pops right the fuck back up...

I think a lot of fear is coming from the top....

they the parasitic financial elite

damn near perfected for centuries

caking off of

pseudo fear that they create...

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I just dont think betting on u.s.a to play second fiddle, well truth is, usa is already second fiddle

china is just playing nice... everybody knows its inevitable the dollars demise...

but I wont bank on it happening in our lifetime without the public

causing it to happen...

I mean hey the fuckin iraqi dinar is gonna be a dollar one day....

Im just not banking on it happening anytime soon...

folks been talking this u.s.a collapse for thirty years...

they are not taking unto account, not only does u.s.a

have a military tech advantage it also has a psychological

advantage through its movies and other media.....

as long as kniggas are taking pictures of stacks

held up to their ear like a phone...

and throwing money at hoes, as long as hoes

will do damn near anything for the right price..

ok they will fuckin do EVERYTHING FOR THE RIGHT PRICE...

lol

the u.s.a dollar aint going anywhere,

and even if the economy does tank, like always

it just pops right the fuck back up...

I think a lot of fear is coming from the top....

they the parasitic financial elite

damn near perfected for centuries

caking off of

pseudo fear that they create...

I feel like most things with us (the US), in the end, come back around to war and military might.. when we don't get what we want the government is really good at villifying (sp?) some other nation to strong arm.

But I worry that this time, China may be different:

-They seem to have a cleaner economy, with a more solid foundation that isn't propped up by smoke and mirrors. Of course that is because at its core the government has total control to make changes as it deems fit, but that's a huge advantage to have no matter what your political beliefs are.

- In turn they have an entire nation of somewhat satisfied workforce all working in tandem (unlike US), thanks to the fact that their government has been able to pull so many ppl out of poverty in the past few decades. Plus the largest growing middle class in the world along with India..

- They are already the mass producer/exporter to the entire WORLD. And still somewhat quietly buying up our RE and debt... not to mention their reach in other areas of the globe. And not to mention that there are beginning to be other countries that PREFER working with China rather than making enemies

...I think that in the end both sides will end up falling in and playing their position. But are gonna need to learn to appreciate each others complimentary skills instead of being so hellbent on being #1.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like most things with us (the US), in the end, come back around to war and military might.. when we don't get what we want the government is really good at villifying (sp?) some other nation to strong arm.

But I worry that this time, China may be different:

-They seem to have a cleaner economy, with a more solid foundation that isn't propped up by smoke and mirrors. Of course that is because at its core the government has total control to make changes as it deems fit, but that's a huge advantage to have no matter what your political beliefs are.

- In turn they have an entire nation of somewhat satisfied workforce all working in tandem (unlike US), thanks to the fact that their government has been able to pull so many ppl out of poverty in the past few decades. Plus the largest growing middle class in the world along with India..

- They are already the mass producer/exporter to the entire WORLD. And still somewhat quietly buying up our RE and debt... not to mention their reach in other areas of the globe. And not to mention that there are beginning to be other countries that PREFER working with China rather than making enemies

...I think that in the end both sides will end falling in and playing their position. But are gonna need to learn to appreciate each others complimentary skills instead of being so hellbent on being #1.

hey no doubt about it, but right now china will play nice with england and usa....

not even four years of trump, caused china to want to sink the u.s dollar...

if you really want to know the truth... if we as a people said..

the super rich are being to greedy hoarding these fiat notes..

and start burning them in the street.... and just using

a peoples crypto to trade....with a phone app...

we could sink the dollar in a day and to our benefit...

a dying dollar is only a bad thing for the assholes that have

been manipulating it for centuries, they mindfuckin the public

to make them think its the end, no its just the end

FOR THEM...