Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gun shy today!
Have been waiting on $spy to take a nice dip. Which it did. As low as $416.

The reversal of $416 to currently $420 on a $100 call would have-paid as much as $900 and counting.

Timing is “everything” in the options world.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
03:02 PM EDT, 04/29/2021 (MT Newswires) -- Uber (UBER) shares fell along with those of peers reliant mainly on contract workers after the US Labor Secretary Marty Walsh said most gig workers should be classified as "employees" with related benefits, Reuters reported.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Please explain to me how BTX goes from under $8, all the way to $60 in 3 days. I am doing okay, but damn, how are folks finding these out of nowhere hits like this?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$2.98? Gotdamn bro! I still don't know how you do it. You seem to consistenly find these plays.
in all honesty.....i was trying to decide on whether swing this or RHE
RHE was the better swing tho. i cant win em all,....but ima win most.....lol

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in all honesty.....i was trying to decide on whether swing this or RHE
RHE was the better swing tho. i cant win em all,....but ima win most.....lol

How was $RHE the better play?
$BTX @2.93 to where it is now is phenomenal.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please explain to me how BTX goes from under $8, all the way to $60 in 3 days. I am doing okay, but damn, how are folks finding these out of nowhere hits like this?

@Coldchi might be able to explain better. But it's a perfect storm of factors.

1) Stock price is usually under $15
2) Biotech of some type
3) Low float but high short interest
4) A general catalyst
5) Market is down except for this..so people are like fuck it
6) FOMO

A fart the wind carries in just the right direction.

In all honesty i think a good way to get a heads up on these is to follow webulls "Top Gainers." Put them on a watchlist and research what's going on. Pay attention to the price action. If it starts making 5% gains etc...then something might be up

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats what usually happens when a company has great clinical trial news.
investors run to it and dump money in it. if its bad clinical trial results.....then the stock price drops dramatically.
i exited this play around $45. eventhough its hard to keep up with every stock.....make sure u sign up to get Marketwatch alerts.
it'll give u a headstart.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
investors run to it and dump money in it. if its bad clinical trial results.....then the stock price drops dramatically.
i exited this play around $45. eventhough its hard to keep up with every stock.....make sure u sign up to get Marketwatch alerts.
Okay, so you are using Benzing Pro to get the news early?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you man. These posters don't begin to know...

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
oh....and one more thing about BTX.....
it has no options......this is a str8 short squeeze play......
to the fuckin moon.
I'll play it. I'm so sick of these short sellers. Wish I knew all the short reporter websites though. :rolleyes2: Can't wait to sign up for the hard to borrow program.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Coldchi might be able to explain better. But it's a perfect storm of factors.

1) Stock price is usually under $15
2) Biotech of some type
3) Low float but high short interest
4) A general catalyst
5) Market is down except for this..so people are like fuck it
6) FOMO

A fart the wind carries in just the right direction.

In all honesty i think a good way to get a heads up on these is to follow webulls "Top Gainers." Put them on a watchlist and research what's going on. Pay attention to the price action. If it starts making 5% gains etc...then something might be up
all this.....and learn how to recognize a short squeeze......
Just a quick example of the squeeze, Bollinger band, red lines, and Keltner channel, purple lines.
The squeeze happens when BB goes inside the Keltner channel.,
and the green line is the middle Bollinger Band which is a 20sma.

Efkie

International
International Member
BOOM

I think you're missing the concept.
There's huge opportunity in it.

Let me simplify it as much as possible, imagine owning the GTA's Vice City and licensing it for play.
Every time someone plays the game or makes it to a certain level, or wants a certain type of clothing or weapon you're banking.

See the opportunity?
Yep, the possibilities are endless.
I already live a good portion of my life digitally via my laptop and cell phone.
This is the next iterative phase and the aware consumer will for the first time have the opportunity to get in on the ground level and profit handsomely.

Awesome times we live in...

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I think it's about time I made my periodic reminder that not all investment opportunities are "quick hits."

For most of you, you need to focus on the long game. At least for now. Build your portfolios and continuously add to them.

I mentioned earlier this year that this year would be great for airlines. They have almost returned to previous values.

I would strongly consider cruise lines now. Carnival etc. They will begin operating this summer and you will be shocked at how many people will be willing to take the chance on a deal.

Do not wait until it happens. Get it while it's still low.

P.s. Hotels are killing it!! Hilton and Marriott are at 5 year highs.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all this.....and learn how to recognize a short squeeze......
Just a quick example of the squeeze, Bollinger band, red lines, and Keltner channel, purple lines.
The squeeze happens when BB goes inside the Keltner channel.,
and the green line is the middle Bollinger Band which is a 20sma.

I’ll check this out. I’ve never heard of Keltner channel. If you get a chance post a picture of this example. Thanks!

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doge testing .40
i should have secured more than i did when it dipped to .14 a few weeks ago

Know a dude at my job that threw a whole check at it two weeks ago. Know another guy that's bought some early in 2020. Seeing both of there returns so far made me sick.

Shit, I should have put a lot more on it when it dipped down to a quarter. But I've been putting a little on it here and there for the last few months. Elon supposed to go on SNL on the 8th and there is buzz around what might happen. Which I feel is why there looks to be folks holding it buying more. Things could get real interesting. I got something on the side to throw on it in case things get wild.