Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$MVIS happy for those that were able to get in on that one. I didn’t have the opportunity!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
people are apparently spending 100's of thousands on virtual reality real estate

real money for shit that does not exist or make you money

I think you're missing the concept.
There's huge opportunity in it.

Let me simplify it as much as possible, imagine owning the GTA's Vice City and licensing it for play.
Every time someone plays the game or makes it to a certain level, or wants a certain type of clothing or weapon you're banking.

See the opportunity?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you're missing the concept.
There's huge opportunity in it.

Let me simplify it as much as possible, imagine owning the GTA's Vice City and licensing it for play.
Every time someone plays the game or makes it to a certain level, or wants a certain type of clothing or weapon you're banking.

See the opportunity?

Even better is something I read about in Real Player One. Imagine virtual schools, business etc.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Even better is something I read about in Real Player One. Imagine virtual schools, business etc.

Yep, the possibilities are endless.
I already live a good portion of my life digitally via my laptop and cell phone.
This is the next iterative phase and the aware consumer will for the first time have the opportunity to get in on the ground level and profit handsomely.

Awesome times we live in...

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, the possibilities are endless.
I already live a good portion of my life digitally via my laptop and cell phone.
This is the next iterative phase and the aware consumer will for the first time have the opportunity to get in on the ground level and profit handsomely.

Awesome times we live in...

Augment reality is the next level of existence.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Augment reality is the next level of existence.

Yessir!
The experience must be completely ocular via contact lenses to achieve next-gen application adoption.
Pokemon Go was just the tip of this iceberg.
The merging of AR, VR, and blockchain will be completely transformative to how we interact with our world and each other.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
If true, this is a miss
Stocks to drop

Apple To Slash AirPods Production Due To Competition From Cheaper Alternatives
8:50 am ET April 28, 2021 (Benzinga) Print
Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) expects to cut down on the AirPods wireless earphone production by between 25% to 30% Nikkei Asia reports.

What Happened: Weaker demand has compelled Apple to produce between 75 million and 85 million units for 2021, compared to the previous production forecast of 110 million units.

AirPods shipments have been growing at a double-digit rate since their 2016 introduction. The most significant order slump was noted for the second quarter toward the start of the third quarter. Warehouse inventory levels and in-store stocks were presently high with lackluster demand.

AirPods Pro was available at a 25% discounted retail price of $231 (1,498 yuan) on the Chinese e-commerce platform, T-Mall.

Apple had expected the new AirPods to drive sales. It shipped around 72.8 million units of AirPods last year, controlling the Bluetooth true wireless headphone market with a 31% share. Wearables and other accessories, including AirPods, Apple Watch, and HomePod, constituted over 11% of Apple’s total revenue in the last three months of 2020.

Still, the AirPods sales disappointed expectations. Apple’s last year order between 80 million to 90 million was added to the inventory as more users resorted to cheaper wireless earphones.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Apple To Slash AirPods Production Due To Competition From Cheaper Alternatives
8:50 am ET April 28, 2021 (Benzinga) Print
Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) expects to cut down on the AirPods wireless earphone production by between 25% to 30% Nikkei Asia reports.

What Happened: Weaker demand has compelled Apple to produce between 75 million and 85 million units for 2021, compared to the previous production forecast of 110 million units.

AirPods shipments have been growing at a double-digit rate since their 2016 introduction. The most significant order slump was noted for the second quarter toward the start of the third quarter. Warehouse inventory levels and in-store stocks were presently high with lackluster demand.

AirPods Pro was available at a 25% discounted retail price of $231 (1,498 yuan) on the Chinese e-commerce platform, T-Mall.

Apple had expected the new AirPods to drive sales. It shipped around 72.8 million units of AirPods last year, controlling the Bluetooth true wireless headphone market with a 31% share. Wearables and other accessories, including AirPods, Apple Watch, and HomePod, constituted over 11% of Apple’s total revenue in the last three months of 2020.

Still, the AirPods sales disappointed expectations. Apple’s last year order between 80 million to 90 million was added to the inventory as more users resorted to cheaper wireless earphones.

I got them walmart specials for 20 dallors..bishes decent. Other peoplei know got them 70 dallor joints..that high price shit is just a name...o well

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm team WMT long term. Largest grocery chain in the US.
For the last year I’ve been thinking a lot about my future. I’ve been slowly building my portfolio with the KO, COST, BJ and WMT of the worlds. I’ve also been praying hard about should I get involved with companies I’m morally against.
Walmart is a great option trading stock, boring and predictable.
Been trending downward since Nov 2020.
I don't see it as a growth stock. Good dividend stock.
Theres an old saying about a stock moving downward with hardly any volume.