Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$800 strike! If they bought $800 calls how would they make money without selling the contracts? Who would buy an $800 call? I am inexperienced with options but it seems like they got got. I don't see $GME getting near $800. Possibly getting pumped to $600 this time if that, but MM will not let it get that high.

Edit: I guess my question was answered as I was typing.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's possible... Just won't be me, lol. But just imagine that shit hits over $800. I'll probably take off investing for a few weeks and reevaluate my strategy. Maybe investing isn't for me...:hithead::fuckyousay:

Don't forget the ONLY reason it didn't go higher was because of the fuckery limiting buys that RH and other brokers placed on the stocks ($AMC, $BB, $NOK etc).

Last edited:

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last time it got to $483 in like 2 days! This person has what? 2-3 weeks before expiration.

Would you doubt if things whole this stock couldn't see $800?

You're not dealing with a common stock here! The close it gets to $800 and I'd say $500 you better believe someone will pay for $800
Maybe...I wish them luck with that shit!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The market is taking disadvantage of new investors.

Indeed, But i don't know if that's only a new investor thing. Unless you have inside information I don't know how anyone could have known they weren't being honest about their production numbers. Particularily them being that far off....

Like the Youtuber said if that's even remotely true then i don't know how they don't get sued?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think the person knows shit, read the thread. This person admints they don't know what the hell they are doing.
I don’t know what the hell I be talking about either. Just check my post history in the thread. I will proudly admit I don’t know shit. If anything I say is turns out to be accurate, it was pure luck. :dunno:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe GME is back at it lol
I can. 30 days = interest payments due = new shorts covering. Interest payments with the float still being bought and borrows drying up = interest rates go up making it more expensive to short so positions must be closed to mitigate risk.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This guy says CCIV is a fraud. He makes a good case. :idea:

Very valid points were made.....

90k vehicles produced AND sold in 4 years......

Yet you're only making just under 600 the first year?!

And even with those figures you plan to be $5 Billy in the hole in 2 years but then only $10 mil in the hole after 4 years?!

How Sway?!

And the point about the 19 upper level employees.....without 1 damn car produced and sold.....

I promise you even if Ford or GM has 19 upper level management employees, Tesla does not.....and all 3 have sold waaaay more cars than Lucid.....

Lucid was glittering, " but all that glitters is not gold"....

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The game is too rigged against those stocks. Yes! You could come-up bigtime. But you know this is like the chair game and at some point you might be the one without a seat.

I've been circling the chair seatless since the last go round.
Right now it's all all about an exit and not entry for me.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so far.....news with WallStreetBets is that they are gonna pump these stocks more tomorrow....
GME, AMC, NOK, NAKD, KOSS, EXPR, SNDL, JAN, CTRM, and LOTZ
Need them to pump $PLUG again I’m bagholding over here. We’ll see if tomorrow’s ER changes anything. If not will need to take a loss next week

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"This guy" might be a stock short seller. They do shit like that.

What make sense?

If Lucid did in fact release a document where they think they're gonna sell 90K vehicles in 4 Years (after reducing their 1st year estimate from 6K to 577 total vehicles produced) and still be at an operating loss....

I'm not finding fault with him.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
What make sense?

If Lucid did in fact release a document where they think they're gonna sell 90K vehicles in 4 Years (after reducing their 1st year estimate from 6K to 577 total vehicles produced) and still be at an operating loss....

I'm not finding fault with him.
Lucid lied about their valuation however. One reason the stock fell.

Efkie

International
International Member
I see what you mean.
...also didnt realize you could go that high up as far as out of the money strike prices got damn. But I guess as long as the share price moves you still make dough?

I wonder who is on the other end of that contract, hypothetically :idea:

Actually is doesn't matter cause the other party might have hedged out their risk and you can't see that.

I can. 30 days = interest payments due = new shorts covering. Interest payments with the float still being bought and borrows drying up = interest rates go up making it more expensive to short so positions must be closed to mitigate risk.

BOOOM