Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How?? Although the price will change, but currently a put with a strike of $195 and Mar 5 end date is 93 cent or $93.00 for the contract.

These are not holds fellas. See your profit, and yes, you will see a profit, and get out.

People are impulsive and will be selling shares because of the news.

Just research the last few times Boeing has had any negative news about it's products or malfunctions. The stock always goes down.

This is a play based on historical precedent and reasonable new speculation.

My fault, I had to change the strike view in TOS.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CAPR is a very good longterm swing. been having very good clinical trials lately.
im gonna keep adding for the next few weeks and months until this shit pops.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good source! My biggest dilemma right now is figuring what I want to do if these merger gets an announce Tuesday and this thing take off. Do I ride through possible dips/profit taking or do I take profits and wait for a “possible” dip? I’m $CCIV all the way!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You always take your money. This shit can go sideways at any moment. Hell I think we are “bear” market. Take your money and do with it as you please.

Take it from me: I sold Tesla at $100. If it doesn’t make sense don’t do it. Don’t let sentiment catch you slipping.

Gotcha! Only problem with profit taking is eventually you’re probably rolling it into something else. My streak suggests that next thing is going to cost me money. Lol... Make it only to give it away!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Gotcha! Only problem with profit taking is eventually you’re probably rolling it into something else. My streak suggests that next thing is going to cost me money. Lol... Make it only to give it away!
This is partially correct. You take your profit, then only reinvest a portion of your profit. This is a part of mitigating loss.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Guys, remember that you can not purchase option contracts until opening bell. Then you have to wait a couple minutes for prices to register.

Just be ready to go at 9:30am.
got fucked by this trying to buy FRX call options.. shit ran up

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m going to ask a weird question: How are you losing money?

You check your volume and you go. Friday was a whatever day for me. I bought BGI the previous day just cause and ended up cashing out at 60 cents around 2 pm. I left 35 on the table and didn’t even blink.

If a stock moves 8 percent either way close your position and move on.

How quickly can ACEV give me $2000? How many days until BWAC pops for 80 points?

When you’re trading equity stocks then sure. When you’re trying to trade options then there’s a lot more timing involved. For instance my last BIG loss was $SNDL.By your checklist I should have been fine..lots of volume etc. Except I played the bullish position and the stock tanked for several days. Took a weekly position and either had to eat the accumulating loss or lose everything @expiration.

Benefit of Equity stocks is you can wait “one day” when $SNDL will be over $3 again.

Piss pour management and just poor stock to jump into like that. All on me!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you’re trading equity stocks then sure. When you’re trying to trade options then there’s a lot more timing involved. For instance my last BIG loss was $SNDL.By your checklist I should have been fine..lots of volume etc. Except I played the bullish position and the stock tanked for several days. Took a weekly position and either had to eat the accumulating loss or lose everything @expiration.

Benefit of Equity stocks is you can wait “one day” when $SNDL will be over $3 again.

Piss pour management and just poor stock to jump into like that. All on me!
Bro bro bro...the problem is the weekly. If you took sndl options longer out you can also wait "one day" when it's over 3 again

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro bro bro...the problem is the weekly. If you took sndl options longer out you can also wait "one day" when it's over 3 again

You’re absolutely right! Purely greed made me want to capitalize on the hype at the cheapest premium possible. Ofcourse, the opposite happen.

Here’s the thing, the weekly isn’t as much of the problem, IMO. They have their place.

The problem is the stock! The hype wasn’t based on anything and was purely a pump and dump. I got caught on the dump end.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re absolutely right! Purely greed made me want to capitalize on the hype at the cheapest premium possible. Ofcourse, the opposite happen.

Here’s the thing, the weekly isn’t as much of the problem, IMO. They have their place.

The problem is the stock! The hype wasn’t based on anything and was purely a pump and dump. I got caught on the dump end.
I think the stock will be fine in the long run but it's cheap for a reason and the float (outstanding stock) is large so it takes alot of volume to move.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time to lock in my 5-7% trailing stop! I could see this thing ride up and start dropping with profiting taking.
I’m just glad certain posters are making their plays public. I’m short sellin’ left and right. Agents will fall back when their pockets start getting light. :lol:

Don’t get caught in the crossfire, brotha.

:gun03:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Possibly, But not enough i think to effect the stock where you can really capitalize.
Now, if you got the funds to throw down a 10k+ short type position then do you!
But remember this is Tesla so they will rebound quickly and that volilatilty is alway crazy!
If anythign it just provides and opportunity to buy on the dip..if one even happens.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.. My old man passed away. He left me the house, but mother wants to sell and get into something smaller.

So after we sell and split the proceeds, I should clear 100k even after I pay off all my debt and buy a decent car for myself.

I appreciate all the information everyone has dropped. I think maybe I'll get into real estate while I learn the stock game.
Sorry to hear about your pops. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you being responsible with the money to create more money.