Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How would you guys invest 100k?

I'm kind of reluctant because I feel we're at the top of a bubble that's gonna pop soon

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is definitely manipulating the market - he is lucky the SEC isn’t coming for him for this but if they do, it will be a minor fine that I’m sure he will gladly pay to keep the charade going.

Interesting, How exactly would that work? Last time i check Elon is a private citizen. He doesn't work for any financial institutions. He's not classified as a profession trader etc. The only thing they got is he's really popular? Where exactly is the violation?

Efkie

International
International Member

I'm kind of reluctant because I feel we're at the top of a bubble that's gonna pop soon
Oh INDEED !!!

If you have not invested before and you cannot make a profit with 5 to 10k you probably will not be profitable with 100k.
That said 100k at the bank is losing purchasing power.

So If I were you,
- invest in yourself by learning how to invest (check the last 40 pages of this thread for many nuggets)
- pay off credit card debt
- keep a small stash of precious metals with a worth of 5k ( see it as insurance

When the crash comes you should be ready and reap the benefits
But it all starts with you.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

It looks like the other responses got you covered already. But if you're completely new to investing you should check @Tito_Jackson thread about how to create a starter portfolio, and maybe think about putting half in something relatively stable like VTI until you get up to speed...

...then once you're able to better know your options youll still have 50k to deploy on riskier individual stocks of your choice. Not to mention being able to take advantage of a possible market correction (aka bubble burst) down the road..

But time IN the market is key long term.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How To Find A Good SPAC: 250% to 500% Return on Investment!

Summary of Top Sectors/Industry:

1. Electric Vehicles
  2. Electric Vehicle Battery
  3. FinTech
  4. Cyber SEcurity & AI
  5. E-Commerce
  6. Lidar/Autonomous

^^^Really good info here.

@ugk

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How To Find A Good SPAC: 250% to 500% Return on Investment!

Summary of Top Sectors/Industry:

1. Electric Vehicles
  2. Electric Vehicle Battery
  3. FinTech
  4. Cyber SEcurity & AI
  5. E-Commerce
  6. Lidar/Autonomous

^^^Really good info here.

@ugk

Jaguar is going 100% electric by 2025...what are we putting our money in fellas?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Janurary 11th $CCIV (Lucid) was $11
Feburary 12th $CCIV (Lucid) reached a high of $41.37

BGOL ya'll better get on this thing...

Merger isn't even offical yet. But more and more things are happening that's point towards it being official. No reason this thing won't jump to $60+ on merger annoucement.

What makes you think this won’t be another $VTIQ/$NKLA or $SHLL/$HYLN?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes you think this won’t be another $VTIQ/$NKLA or $SHLL/$HYLN?

Remind me again. How many vehicles did $NKLA produce?
Where was it's factor located?

Oh! In case you're curious Luicd Motors completed their first $700M factor in Arizona.

Bottomline, Of course it can go poof! But so far big money has been pouring into the company.

I'm hanging out for a piece..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remind me again. How many vehicles did $NKLA produce?
Where was it's factor located?

Oh! In case you're curious Luicd Motors completed their first $700M factor in Arizona.

Bottomline, Of course it can go poof! But so far big money has been pouring into the company.

I'm hanging out for a piece..
I’m not criticizing your investment, if you believe in it, ride with it, but I was interested to know your sentiment because I haven’t researched it.

Like I’ve said in my posts, I’m all about truth and facts. I haven’t looked into this company yet but am familiar with the ticker (there are too many stocks and I’m all in OTC markets right now looking for another six digit percentage gainer). I’ll take a look into it soon. :yes:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Janurary 11th $CCIV (Lucid) was $11
Feburary 12th $CCIV (Lucid) reached a high of $41.37

BGOL ya'll better get on this thing...

Merger isn't even offical yet. But more and more things are happening that's point towards it being official. No reason this thing won't jump to $60+ on merger annoucement.

Damn. Shit is crypto-like gains. I need to start nosing around more in this market.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you do a take down on FanDuel?

Nah.. My old man passed away. He left me the house, but mother wants to sell and get into something smaller.

So after we sell and split the proceeds, I should clear 100k even after I pay off all my debt and buy a decent car for myself.

I appreciate all the information everyone has dropped. I think maybe I'll get into real estate while I learn the stock game.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Nah.. My old man passed away. He left me the house, but mother wants to sell and get into something smaller.

So after we sell and split the proceeds, I should clear 100k even after I pay off all my debt and buy a decent car for myself.

I appreciate all the information everyone has dropped. I think maybe I'll get into real estate while I learn the stock game.
Oh, sorry man. My condolences.