Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember the option play from Friday?

The weekly run-up call? You're thinking of playing that again for Monday? What do yo expect the price target to be?
Also, you don't see a dip considering that stock has been pretty bullish recently?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
The weekly run-up call? You're thinking of playing that again for Monday? What do yo expect the price target to be?
Also, you don't see a dip considering that stock has been pretty bullish recently?
Its a daily scalp. No targets, just price action.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a way to figure out what a particuliar ticker does on a certain day? Like how does $RIOT perform on Mondays Historically?

Any websites out there to data mine that particular dataset?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is there a way to figure out what a particuliar ticker does on a certain day? Like how does $RIOT perform on Mondays Historically?

Any websites out there to data mine that particular dataset?

just use the charts
and select the date range you want

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just use the charts
and select the date range you want

Yeah, I know how to get a date range. But i want to know how to be able to compare or look at specific days withing that range...like only monday's for a 2 month range or fridays only etc.

jjamesjjones

Potential Star
Platinum Member
Alright guys now the Dallas storm is over and my power is stable. I'm ready to jump back in. I have 6k to play with I'm going to try to apply the method @Coldchi taught his brother. I've been doing my own research but are there any .60 to 2.00 stocks you guys like for Monday. I know the risks and I'm not playing with money I'm afraid to lose.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Alright guys now the Dallas storm is over and my power is stable. I'm ready to jump back in. I have 6k to play with I'm going to try to apply the method @Coldchi taught his brother. I've been doing my own research but are there any .60 to 2.00 stocks you guys like for Monday. I know the risks and I'm not playing with money I'm afraid to lose.
options.... do your DD....!!! its risky but rewarding

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ONTX
i try not to get in too many trades at once. but this one is a good one if you can jump in PM......its also a good swing.
i would have jumped in myself if.....it had been on my radar. should continue next week......it can easily reach well above $2 this week.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Throw that whole 6k on aapl options expiring Jan 2022. You're welcome

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Throw that whole 6k on aapl options expiring Jan 2022. You're welcome
bro dont give out crazy advice like that... this aint a game and some people can lose everything... what type of options? buy or sell? call or puts? if u trying to help the brother be specific.. No disrespect but I was one of those guys who jumped in taking advice that sounded good and lost $8k... my fault tho but im just sayin..

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m just glad certain posters are making their plays public. I’m short sellin’ left and right. Agents will fall back when their pockets start getting light. :lol:

Don’t get caught in the crossfire, brotha.

:gun03:

Gotdammit..You better wait before you sell your 2 million shares of $CCIV and cause a major drop in the price. Let me get mines first...:lol:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro dont give out crazy advice like that... this aint a game and some people can lose everything... what type of options? buy or sell? call or puts? if u trying to help the brother be specific.. No disrespect but I was one of those guys who jumped in taking advice that sounded good and lost $8k... my fault tho but im just sayin..
It's not crazy advice lmao...it's actually safe as hell. I didn't tell him to put 6k on a weekly option. Aapl Jan 2023 200c gives you two years. Aapl will be over 200 in a few months let alone two years

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$MARA already had their offerings. I don’t recall $RIOT having one. I’m going to check because if they haven’t...

:laptop:

Hmmm let me see if i follow..If they haven't then when they do it will dilute the shares and you anticipate it follows the general trend of such things and drives the price down.

You look to capitalize the downside with either shorts or options puts?

How'd I do?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not posting any “front end” advice in here anymore because it has been infiltrated so any loss by any agent means good work is being done. I told brothas like @tical to be careful to not get hit in the crossfire because I’m going on a shorting spree anytime I see them post something. I want to see more margin calls than there were during the $GME fiasco.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm let me see if i follow..If they haven't then when they do it will dilute the shares and you anticipate it follows the general trend of such things and drives the price down.

You look to capitalize the downside with either shorts or options puts?

How'd I do?
There are many types of offerings - they don’t have to dilute shares but then they lose ownership by selling because someone can buy a controlling interest. They can dilute shares but what is a fair price? Offerings are not an exact science but short term = price drop. Never fails. All a matter of who has longer money to prop it up. I posted at length about this during the $GNUS offering debacle and $GNUS has never recovered. $RIOT is up from $0.50 to $70 in less than a year all off the strength of BTC mining. A correction is needed even if they don’t have an offering and if they do need an offering? :itsawrap:

I will find out soon but right now I’m just looking into tickers that agents are posting.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are many types of offerings - they don’t have to dilute shares but then they lose ownership by selling because someone can buy a controlling interest. They can dilute shares but what is a fair price? Offerings are not an exact science but short term = price drop. Never fails. All a matter of who has longer money to prop it up. I posted at length about this during the $GNUS offering debacle and $GNUS has never recovered. $RIOT is up from $0.50 to $70 in less than a year all off the strength of BTC mining. A correction is needed even if they don’t have an offering and if they do need an offering? :itsawrap:

I will find out soon but right now I’m just looking into tickers that agents are posting.

Nice! I know you're not trying to provide too much front-end information. But induldge me once more. If at somepoint there is a correction due to offerings or some other mechanics then how do you time that if you're looking to play the downside?

Seems if you attempt it too early(short/option puts position) then you stand a strong chance of getting burned and it's too late if you try to position yourself while the stock is tanking.

How do you time the play @xfactor?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$RIOT key statistics (per Y! Finance):

look at those margins :eek2:

What are the insiders doing? Activity is low don’t you think?

Looking into $RIOT on SEC.gov

do brothas even know $RIOT appointed a new CEO on Feb 8th?

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Japan requests airlines stop using Boeing 777s with P&W4000 engines until further notice

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...tent&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

original_292868381.jpg

F.A.A. Orders Inspections on Boeing 777 Jets After Engine Failure
United said it would temporarily ground the affected planes it operates, and Japan ordered a halt to their flights, as well.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/21/business/faa-boeing-777-engines.html