Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there that many wsb guys to where they can push it up that high tho before whales will short it down?
Yes, I even joined in. The firm that shorted it had no risk management and when there are no shares available to close your short (which Is why I told brothas to put in sell limit orders) they have are forced to cover at whatever price is available by their broker because they are in margin call.

if you are in margin call and don’t have the capital to cover, next they liquidate your other holdings and and eventually you are wiped out.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

Bros.. I need y’all to pray for this dude.. he bought a $50 put option on GME... and GME went to over $200... He has $22k at stake.... Please leave GameStop alone!!!!! Look at the comments. I feel bad for dude... this is like Bitcoin all over again... smh

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bros.. I need y’all to pray for this dude.. he bought a $50 put option on GME... and GME went to over $200... He has $22k at stake.... Please leave GameStop alone!!!!! Look at the comments. I feel bad for dude... this is like Bitcoin all over again... smh

He better get the “gofundme started”

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a small position in AMC. I bought shares because the price was some close to the calls. It was trading at 8 in the aftermarket tonight and I want to pick up some more to see how this plays out. Would you recommend buying shares or a few calls this go round? I just started trading last week and this has been a wild ride. I'm trying to learn and at the same time hop on some of these trends because I know this will not last forever.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a small position in AMC. I bought shares because the price was some close to the calls. It was trading at 8 in the aftermarket tonight and I want to pick up some more to see how this plays out. Would you recommend buying shares or a few calls this go round? I just started trading last week and this has been a wild ride. I'm trying to learn and at the same time hop on some of these trends because I know this will not last forever.
You can do both.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Do both, wait till Friday and be ready to do a Call if you can. If you have it to do the Call it’s gonna hit. Feb 26 expiration date. If it doesn’t, you can still hold AMC to wait for a snap ( you’ll still have the stock if your Call miss) let the board chime in,

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Supersav I am relatively new to this so would you explain why doing both would be advantageous. I would appreciate any insight that you may have.
Ok so if you buy the shares it's good because I believe long-term amc will be back to where it was before covid and the short term swings won't really affect you. The calls are for the crazy swings that's going on now. So for instance if we open at like 12 tomorrow and you buy some 16 calls for sat Feb 29th. If it keeps going crazy you will see profits on ya calls and the stock you purchased

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
EstdFWDXcAMcisp

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'm buying modest call options and considering buying in some more. Are you ready for cinemas to shut down nation wide?
Definitely worth scalping.
bought 100 shares at 4.50 last week after gamestop spiked. These stocks are too volatile for stop loss orders so im still trying to figure out my exit.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

He didn't just buy a put... He bought a "spread." The nature of his spread comes with a sort of insurance. So if it turns against him, he'll still be fine. I wouldn't have done it... But, more power to him.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

This dude didn’t do his homework. On this one, the history means nothing because it’s being purposely manipulated. Still he got some balls lol because he went in.

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok so if you buy the shares it's good because I believe long-term amc will be back to where it was before covid and the short term swings won't really affect you. The calls are for the crazy swings that's going on now. So for instance if we open at like 12 tomorrow and you buy some 16 calls for sat Feb 29th. If it keeps going crazy you will see profits on ya calls and the stock you purchased

@Supersav Thanks Bruh

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Get in fucker!! Pre COVID numbers were like 12 a share. If I sell now I'll break even from the 400 I sold. And I bought at 2. These dudes are saving beaten firms. They're almost humane.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The fuck!! I just creeped in at 298.

Its going to open crazy today, skyrocketing through weekend. Man....I may throw a few Gs at it. See what it do....take the money and fucking run but they say they not stopping until it hits 1k.....bruh, I want more! :angry:

Damn man. $338. I’m pinching off this mf loaf! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit. $342 and rising:mike:

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Melvin Capital just announced that they are out of $GME on CNBC so there may be a sell off. You may want to take your gains

Good look bro! I just had some buddies hold on this. I may bail too.

Edit, I’m going to buy on the dip and wait

Last edited:

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@The Plutonian @Supersav just want to run make sure that I under the option strategy correctly for AMC. Buy limit calls at 16 to give myself a ceiling with set expiration date in Feb. What strike price should I choose? Any particular reason 16 was chosen?