Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What strike price, fam?

more likely than not $8.50 to $9.00, see what it do

PUT explained for those that don't know. Even if I miss I'll still claim AMC stock and wait for climb. If I miss I'll hold until mid year.

edit. Will be more like $9 now at 6.5 strike man lets get it!

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why in the world would you recommend some as crazy as $GME to anyone? Particularly someone new to investing?

You’re foul as fuck, bro!
im foul? first off how do I know his experience? Secondly you ride the trend. He can make alot as a newbie in a short time. He can buy 100 dollars worth and do great if it keeps going. And if it doesnt he lost 100 dollars. Should he ignore it and not make money?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Is there still room to ride GME or would it be better to try to ride bb or amc for the wsb pump?

I’d say grab a few if you can for some quick money. Do what you can handle. I grabbed a few cause they bragging their asses off, saying they gonna hit 1k so ok, I’ll call them in that and see. My other plays will hold me down until I can turn a profit on it. If I can.

Try to get it at $200-$210 buy

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Why in the world would you recommend some as crazy as $GME to anyone? Particularly someone new to investing?

You’re foul as fuck, bro!

If you strapped and don’t have it to play I’d say no, hard no but if you want to see what it do....let it ride bro! Even if I lose in that I’m still gonna win cause I’m in for sure plays. Just my opinion though.

Edit. If you new just know GME is uncommon and being manipulated, that’s a fact. How long they gonna do this shit is in the air right now. However, with that being said, if you grab just even 1 to say 10 and you can flip it when it runs up then you’ve done well for the entire year! It’s a gamble for sure! Tread carefully. I don’t suggest it but the high rollers ain’t waiting to get paid.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gonna dump it at $15?
Yes, if it gets that high. Key factors to look at are available float and institutional ownership percentages. If it rises to $15 from my purchase price, I’m good. Hell, I’m good with it now at $8. $AMC should be ready for BK. They will be selling shares themselves if it keeps squeezing.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im foul? first off how do I know his experience? Secondly you ride the trend. He can make alot as a newbie in a short time. He can buy 100 dollars worth and do great if it keeps going. And if it doesnt he lost 100 dollars. Should he ignore it and not make money?

The poster question clearly suggests they may not have an extensive investing background. That’s not a knock against the poster. However your recommendation of one of the craziest, most unconventional, and volatile stocks in years without so much as a disclaimer? I stand by my original statement...foul as fuck!

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is there still room to ride GME or would it be better to try to ride bb or amc for the wsb pump?

do not invest money you are not willing to say goodbye to

this is not investing

its gambling

if you have some extra coin lying around, i would say go for it

if you have responsibilities and bills that need that money
then do not enter

that being said, wsb is aiming for 1000
so if you got the testicular fortitude, there is still time to jump in

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Is there that many wsb guys to where they can push it up that high tho before whales will short it down?

do not invest money you are not willing to say goodbye to

this is not investing

its gambling

if you have some extra coin lying around, i would say go for it

if you have responsibilities and bills that need that money
then do not enter

that being said, wsb is aiming for 1000
so if you got the testicular fortitude, there is still time to jump in

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Is there that many wsb guys to where they can push it up that high tho before whales will short it down?

There is a bunch of Sith Lords in the dark doing their thing. Go back and read the link to Reddit a few pages back. They are doing it and it’s a lot of heavy hitters forcing the change to the stock, again, take advantage of you can but if you not ready then chill on this one and go peep some of the other winners that’s going to do it for you over time.

Short term I'll hold until Friday but if they say and do what they already been doing, fuck it! Let it ride!

Notes from closed door meetings, i won't mention the fund - but this is their plan with GME : wallstreetbets (reddit.com)

Last edited:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

i mean now its gotten national attention
with dudes like musk and chamack jumping in
michael bury from the big short fame has been in it as well
i think it has the legs

but i'm willing to ride the wave and take a loss too