Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHIP is a longterm hold/swing.....116% increase over the past month.....this will be a slow grinder.
got a large position to ride out til Feb or March.
Swing I can see but long term? You sure about that? I am just interested to know your reasoning. The Greek marine shippers have been shit for almost a decade. Only good for a pump and dump.

Shout out to $DRYS in Nov 2016! made the $GME short squeeze look like nothing :lol:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Them Wallstreet Bets people say it will go to $1,000. I doubt that though, the company does not have the fundamentals to do it.

you are still talking about fundamentals?

fundamentals?

AggressiveCarefreeHarrier-max-1mb.gif

I yolod in 10k yesterday

alreayd made my money back

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and for reference for you traders:

$DRYS ran from $4 to $100 and back to $4 in less than 2 trading sessions.

Swing I can see but long term? You sure about that? I am just interested to know your reasoning. The Greek marine shippers have been shit for almost a decade. Only good for a pump and dump.

Shout out to $DRYS in Nov 2016! made the $GME short squeeze look like nothing :lol:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

when i speak of longterm..........(unless its FedEx, Tesla, Amazon, etc).....im speaking relatively.....a few months.
i wouldnt sit on SHIP for a year.....nah.....but 3 months.....yeah. usually my swings are a day or two.....a week at the most, unless it continues to increase weekly.

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude i wanted to buy yesterday on that big dip to about $65....too chicken
Same here. I figured that they had already bled it dry but I was seriously wrong. This will never happen again. I cannot see a hedge fund or institutional investor short this level of this outstanding shares again.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GME, $188 after hours WTF? o_O

$235! $235?!!!! $245!!!! FUCK!
Happy for all them cats getting bread. Coming in and fucking up the institutions game and now they big mad! :lol:

No hate on anyone cashing in. Do you, tread carefully and try not to chase. That shit catch up with you in the long run. I’ll be over here working on these consistent gains.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$GME on nBGOL? After I said its short squeeze was impressive but wasn’t shit compared to $DRYS it pulled a “I’ll show that MF!”

:eek2:

Oh and for reference for you traders:

$DRYS ran from $4 to $100 and back to $4 in less than 2 trading sessions.

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is why

:lol::lol::lol:

$218

I can't lie, i hate standing on the sideline watching easy.
It sucks, but it is going to be huge losses when the whales finally short that stock. Slow and steady wins the race for me. But getting in a few days ago was tempting.:hulksmash2:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Tesla doesn't make fleet vehicles.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Yea, I've seen those stories. IMO, those are novelty items. I consider fleet vehicles as work trucks, like WKHS, NGA, or even FIII.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Gamestop went nuclear.....:lol:
i bought 30 shares on the dip yesterday at $74.....hoping just maybe i could make just a few dollars on the reversal.
i shoulda went all in.

I grabbed a few, not that great of a price but they say they gonna run it up to 1k so lets see! My other plays will hold me down until I let this play out. For those wanting to get in I'd say set a buy at $80 and strike!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sucks, but it is going to be huge losses when the whales finally short that stock. Slow and steady wins the race for me. But getting in a few days ago was tempting.:hulksmash2:
The whales are shorting it. That is why it is going parabolic! :lol:

I posted before how anyone holding $GME can help the squeeze even more. Do not loan shares. Put your orders at $1,000. Brokers cannot lend shares in order as that is called naked shorting which is illegal.