Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
It’s out of control now. Some Neanderthals will commit suicide after this and some smaller shops will be forced to file BK.

:lol:

I could see that happening, bruh.
All due to mostly teenagers and young ass millennials on an online message board.

I've watched a few documentaries on WSB and those fuckers genuinely scare me.
Wall street have met their match in terms of greed.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
ZMYszDU.png

Still learning, but if I was watching this one, I'd watch for a bounce around $76.70. If it does, it could see its next resistance at $95. If it fell below $73, next stop may be ~$69.

CVS chart is a mess. I see no clear direction on it. Its current resistance is ~$77.
thank you

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Time to get a thread started for this. I think we have some brothas that qualify :yes:
well i didn't meet that goal. 42 now. soooooooo...we forge ahead. i have it set at 50 now. inshallah
I turned 40 this past july, just semi-retired this 01/2021. My business are still running, but I have other people running them. I'm just concentrating my time on trading crypto, and stocks from now on.

That's whats up. I was late to the game (I'm 42), still in the rat-race but the work from home has been a blessing in that I've been able to catch up on a lot of things (financially and mentally) that will serve me well going forward. Another positive is that I have very few liabilities (single, good credit, no car note, no mortgage) so I'm tyna be smart about taking on liabilities that pay me and slowly building towards financial independence.

If ya'll start another thread let brothas in here know..

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
OUooGLw.png

One of Sain's easy money plays. Analyst rating is poor IMO, so make sure you are in and out of this one. It has had increased volume since the 15th, so if this continues we could see a squeeze (see chart) up to almost $7. I'd like to see it back at $2.60 before the run up.
Volume over 21 million @ 10:30am. Thats a plus.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s so funny you can spend your life doing the right thing
401k that barely meets the market
Savings account getting 1% back

then all of a sudden You find out you can get 10k in one day off a meme stock :smh:

shit is the same high you get off gambling
No wonder it’s easy for people to lose it all

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's whats up. I was late to the game (I'm 42), still in the rat-race but the work from home has been a blessing in that I've been able to catch up on a lot of things (financially and mentally) that will serve me well going forward. Another positive is that I have very few liabilities (single, good credit, no car note, no mortgage) so I'm tyna be smart about taking on liabilities that pay me and slowly building towards financial independence.

If ya'll start another thread let brothas in here know..

wonderful, wonderful. the no debt part is the key bruh. i tell people all the time, the american dream is not having stuff on which you owe people, but being debt free. knowing that you can wake up and say, u know what, fuck it, if i don't feel like working today i won't, because you don't owe anyone anything. that is the real american dream in my opinion. some of us are still working our way up there. but eventually we will all get there. just gotta be smarts about it. kudos

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Both GME and CCIV halted.
Yo these fuckers are some sore losers hahahahaah
The whole /ES took a dip. Thats fine though, I still have positions to fill like GEVO and NNDM. Both of them ran away from me before I could get in.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
$GME management would be FOOLS to not do an offering or sell shares at this point. I got after the last halt ended. I’m up over 100% and I didn’t even buy it until Friday. :smh:

Still holding on to $EXPR though :yes:

Agreed, they may not get this kind of opportunity again.
The look term bearish outlook by analyst I believe is the right one despite what's going on right now.

SIDE NOTE: Market flash crash happening .
My portfolio went from VERY VERY GREEN to red in 30 minutes or less. Hahaha. I love this money game

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
The selloffs.... wow

Yo the market is fucking insane right now. I been watching this thread (GME, etc) from the sidelines all morning and peeping what BNGO (which Im holding) is doing.. Went to go eat a samich, come back and see BNGO bouncing around like a cockroach and the boader market red all the sudden. They say it's due to stimulus pessimism?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Yo the market is fucking insane right now. I been watching this thread (GME, etc) from the sidelines all morning and peeping what BNGO (which Im holding) is doing.. Went to go eat a samich, come back and see BNGO bouncing around like a cockroach and the boader market red all the sudden. They say it's due to stimulus pessimism?
Whats crazy is the bank / finance stocks didn't drop.