Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Jushi Holdings is a little down right now... looking for a good spot to jump in on the weed stocks

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
The stock market did seem to get a boost after the Nov. election with a divided Congress/White House. What do we expect if the Dems pull off these two seats in GA?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MY Update:

QCLN New High 78+

I should have mentioned this here weeks ago...

TAN is a solar ETF it was in the 80s just last month. Today its up over $113.

This is essentially QCLN but instead of Green its a Solar ETF.... Great correlation between these two....

I know its not many days in but my focus this year is def beefing up VGT, and grabbing some more high yield dividend stocks.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MY Update:

QCLN New High 78+

I should have mentioned this here weeks ago...

TAN is a solar ETF it was in the 80s just last month. Today its up over $113.

This is essentially QCLN but instead of Green its a Solar ETF.... Great correlation between these two....

I know its not many days in but my focus this year is def beefing up VGT, and grabbing some more high yield dividend stocks.
Great info, Are you going to share the high yield stocks you plan on acquiring?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it possible for a person to create a software that performs trades for you automated to pick up on stocks as they are rising and you get to insert auto stops based on percentages? Are banks currently using this automation trade system ?

Young Sir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it possible for a person to create a software that performs trades for you automated to pick up on stocks as they are rising and you get to insert auto stops based on percentages? Are banks currently using this automation trade system ?

Banks pay programmers to do all sorts of stuff like that...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are all going to dip

Good post. They already are. People seeing individual stocks but you have to look at the sectors. The democrats in control will tank the stock market and economy which provides a myriad of opportunities to make more money if you play it smart.

just the first 2.5 trading days alone I’m up 250% playing the right stuff. I think FOMO is the key if you are long or short but crypto will produce the biggest gains in 2021.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Banks and Green Energy up
This is why $BYFC and $LMFA are good holds (or any small bank that lends).

Democrats are going to forgive (pay off) a lot of their debt so that would take a struggling company barely making it to profitable overnight. I would be looking for those small cap lenders and sit on them for a few months for the easy 100% gain.

Last edited:

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why $BYFC and $LMA are good holds (or any small bank that lends).

Democrats are going to forgive (pay off) a lot of their debt so that would take a struggling company barely making it to profitable overnight. I would be looking for those small cap lenders and sit on them for a few months for the easy 100% gain.
What is $LMA... can't find even on Yahoo Fin

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Message to all the REAL contributors on the thread...

We may not all have the same personal or political POV's, but I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the the tips, links, insights, Coat-tail TUGS, and sometimes handholding that you guys do. I really appreciate the fact that, rather than 'keep your cards close to your vest' you guys are sharing the wealth, turning us onto 'COME-UP' game like Chris Sain's YouTube channel and others to help 'even the playing fields'. THANK YOU FAM! regardless of all the other BS, my pockets are fatter and my people are eating better in large part because of the DIAMONDS and PEARLS you Cats drop here on the daily.
:wepraise::money::money::money:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I love icln

Word up...

On Monday I did what I mentioned previously and flipped my PLUG holdings and profits into QCLN. PLUG was doing work, but QCLN holds a little bit of PLUG and too many other good Green Energy and EV plays to pass up for broad exposure to the sector and to reduce my risk medium term. I was able to buy during a little bit of a pull back and today it was up as well :cheers:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
U8LRMHQ.png

This swing worked out. Will rinse and repeat if it drops back to $20.