Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This week a moment of truth. I need tech to have a good week to close out these expiring options. I’m right at support on TWTR, MU, and PINS. AMD slid a bit but one good day will bring it back. I’m in a bit of a bind with NIO so will need a strong week or will likely break even or take some losses.

Also looking for a good run up from AQST. If it gets over $10 I will start scaling out.

T and GME are my big losers right now. If GME doesn’t gap down Monday I’m toast there. I still have time on T and will look to get out if I can make a small profit or break even.

Let’s have a good week!

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oracle might make some giant leaps in the AM

I'm not sure what this is going to look like opening bell. The news on the "purchase" keeps changing. Now it seems that Oracle will only be a minority partner and both companies have to get permission from their governments to do this deal.

Last edited:

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MU analyst upgrade really gave it a jolt! Helped me close out a PUT spread with an 80% win. Looking to get 50% profit on FCX by end of day. GME raping me just like back in the day. How you get a analyst upgrade after missing all possible targets?

So far so good for me on my other positions as AMD is making its push back to $80, Twitter over $39 and PINs Made a nice jump to $36. I may close PiNS continues it’s nice move up. With the tech sell offs And skittish market last week I don’t want to take any chances while I’m up.

what’s up with NIO? Tesla moving but NIO stuck in the mud.

AQST also taking profits. Seems like FDA approval runs keep moving further back.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bought VXRT at 5.35........sold at 8.35.
been in WTTR since 4.20 gonna let this grind out til the end of the day

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lesson of the day...These fucking companies LIE!
Oracle on some bullshit and cost me on my call.

You didn't fucking buy TikTok...you signed onto be glorified tech support...That's a big fucking difference....

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alerted AHPI and WHKS on yesterday as a stock to watch.
both closed at new high of the day.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where do you set your stop loss on trades that span hours (so you don't get stopped out)?
i follow the charts on webull. looking at the vwap, rsi, and macd so i can sell right before it gets ready to run out of gas.
not everybody has the luxury to just sit in front of their computers and watch it in realtime all day. i dont set a stop loss unless im not gonna be in front of my computer.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
i follow the charts on webull. looking at the vwap, rsi, and macd so i can sell right before it gets ready to run out of gas.
not everybody has the luxury to just sit in front of their computers and watch it in realtime all day. i dont set a stop loss unless im not gonna be in front of my computer.
Ok better question: SAVA, how low do you allow the P/L to go negative while in a trade?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
From discord:

What’s up killas... I’ve been adding PLM the last few days I’m going to keep adding through this week, if that means averaging up, I will average up. The catalyst is TSLA battery day on Sep 22. For anyone who doesn’t know the connection, PLM is 70% owned by Glencore which has a deal with TSLA to supply precious metals for battery’s... and guess who has a huge mine with those metals... PLM. Any mention of PLM or Glencore would send PLM. I entered this swing under 3.40 but I am averaging up over the next few days. Find those dips and wait for the rips much love.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MU analyst upgrade really gave it a jolt! Helped me close out a PUT spread with an 80% win. Looking to get 50% profit on FCX by end of day. GME raping me just like back in the day. How you get a analyst upgrade after missing all possible targets?

So far so good for me on my other positions as AMD is making its push back to $80, Twitter over $39 and PINs Made a nice jump to $36. I may close PiNS continues it’s nice move up. With the tech sell offs And skittish market last week I don’t want to take any chances while I’m up.

what’s up with NIO? Tesla moving but NIO stuck in the mud.

AQST also taking profits. Seems like FDA approval runs keep moving further back.

Took profits and ran from $AQST. May get back in if I see a clear run up starting but I didn’t like that $1 drop from Friday. NIO looking good for tomorrow as Tesla running up. Will look to close out those as well. Good start to the week.