Anyone Fucking with VR?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I discovered bass fishing bout two yrs ago, now I got like 10 rigs and two backpacks full of lures and baits ..... :money:
I feel you lol. As long as you are saving some ends for a rainy pandemic day you might as well enjoy yourself along the way. My wife don't even trip but she did draw the line about me moving the racing seat down to the family room, lol. That is why I am trying to engineer some shit. If it works, that opens the door for a flight simulator purchase next.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been playing half life Alyx for past week. Have a HP WMR with some Bionik Mantis headphones, and bought an Odyssey Plus due to manual IPD adjustment, better screen quality and built in speakers.

Love this shit. Incredible.

Bought the HP for $200 and the Odyssey Plus for $250.

Worth it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Been playing half life Alyx for past week. Have a HP WMR with some Bionik Mantis headphones, and bought an Odyssey Plus due to manual IPD adjustment, better screen quality and built in speakers.

Worth it.
Good shit. I still have my Dell WMR. Half life is my next game purchase.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This here is a sleeper, not the most technological VR game but it's cool. pure adrenaline and old school arcade fun. 5 stars.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Worth it.
Man I've waited 15 years for that joint. Amazing game!!!!

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
No, my wheel is broke and not I'm sure when I'm gonna get back into sim racing,
My shit is down too. :( I just ordered another servo base from eBay. I damn near broke down and bought a direct drive but the cheapest wheel is around a g.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Quick question....not sure if already covered...can I use the Oculus Quest and avoid trying into facebook?...I have a facebook account but I barely use that and I would prefer to keep that facebook link to a minimum

tapdatass

Support BGOL
Registered
i just got the oculus quest yesterday by chance bestbuy opened up ordering and had some in the same day. The quest is the best in terms of the biggest bang for your buck. if you got money and space to set up equipment then i hear the index is the best so far. i dont have the space right now for setup so i cant really see the point of getting a htc vive or index but this quest in on point. ive been bootleging....err uhhh "sideloading" "third party ;-)" apps fairly easy.....

im hooked on this shyt im gonna go through this thread and see all that i can do... i havent even tried steam vr or virtual desktop yet... i already almost fell 3 times trying to lean on virtual tables in games :lol::lol::lol: