Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I disagree.

I'd be willing to wager most people who know about this have no idea what, where or the history of Tulsa.
MOST people don’t even know who this guy is. The people who did pay into this scam don’t have any impression that he’s doing something based in Tulsa. When he gets arrested it won’t even make the Tulsa local news.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
DxcSRaFUUAArky4.jpg
Am I missing something? Isn't this from the original SEC filing to set-up the fund?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
MOST people don’t even know who this guy is. The people who did pay into this scam don’t have any impression that he’s doing something based in Tulsa. When he gets arrested it won’t even make the Tulsa local news.

I don't recall them being based in Tulsa, just using the Black Wallstreet name.

If the only association people have with the word Tulsa is a scam then that isn't a good look no matter how you try to spin it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is indicted that the rednecks in Tulsa mention it.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the heading is Result of Operations

details listed include total amount of money raised from investors at that time and includes the acquisition of the commercial property

here is the prospectus

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1704303/000147793217006267/tulsa_1a.htm
Right, "Result of Operations" nine months ago, immediately before funding went public. I think people are reading this in the thread assuming this is the current balance of the fund today which would be more important. I don't know why people jumping to conclusions when we don't have that information. That's all I'm saying.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't recall them being based in Tulsa, just using the Black Wallstreet name.

If the only association people have with the word Tulsa is a scam then that isn't a good look no matter how you try to spin it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is indicted that the rednecks in Tulsa mention it.
He's not based in Tulsa. And this isn't the only association people have with the word Tulsa. The ones who are buying into this scam didn't buy into because of Tulsa - they did it because of HIM.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Right, "Result of Operations" nine months ago, immediately before funding went public. I think people are reading this in the thread assuming this is the current balance of the fund today which would be more important. I don't know why people jumping to conclusions when we don't have that information. That's all I'm saying.
no one got this twisted - according to that report the fund was already public with +$5 million in raised capital

In this thread the hard look is at Jay paying himself +5% of total funds raised before and during June '18 - only speculation in this thread on this is on how much more he might have taken out since then

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no one got this twisted - according to that report the fund was already public with +$5 million in raised capital

In this thread the hard look is at Jay paying himself +5% of total funds raised before and during June '18 - only speculation in this thread on this is on how much more he might have taken out since then
I guess we'll find out by June since that'll by one year.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

What's the amount you think he should pay himself? I have no clue

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have no income generating properties, you can’t guarantee a profit of 8%, or anything. The first property has no tenants. So it’s costing them money for now.
Again, we'll have to wait on the annual report. I don't know what's going on in the fund and no one does at this point. So we'll see.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree lol. I just don't really know shit about any of that and some people sound like they do so I'm asking
I don't know if the payout is part of management fees or a direct one time payout to the manager
How are they going to handle payroll for the management team?
is there a team or is that tbd?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It feels like just yesterday I was clowning the dimwitted mofos on this board that were trying to defend this asshole. Talkin bout "but, but, but he's trying to do something for the people! What have you done?!?" I'ma answer that question now: What I've done is try to warn you idiots and help you hold on to your coins. I'd say that's plenty!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
It feels like just yesterday I was clowning the dimwitted mofos on this board that were trying to defend this asshole. Talkin bout "but, but, but he's trying to do something for the people! What have you done?!?" I'ma answer that question now: What I've done is try to warn you idiots and help you hold on to your coins. I'd say that's plenty!

there are too many threads on bgol regarding various subjects where this post could easily be applicable.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
there are too many threads on bgol regarding various subjects where this post could easily be applicable.

Yea but somehow the two threads etc on this bullshit is still meandering on. Good intentions about wanting to help ‘our’ people doesn’t mean mf not opportunist and not trying to come up by taking advantage of good hard working people. I think for this guy it’ll all be over soon.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
holy shit.
so in a few months he paid himself $259k to manage 1 property ?!
and it doesnt even account for the rest of the year either?
it could be as high as $500k to end out the year??

and the one property could be a fucking lemonade stand for all we know!

Jesus he played yall niggas.
:smh:

in a few months he paid himself $259k to manage 1 property

Those management fees seem to be the way these real-estate investment guru's get over on their followers

Number's breakdown starts at 8:10 mark

Last edited:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those management fees seem to be the way these real-estate investment guru's get over on their followers

Number's breakdown starts at 8:10 mark

Folks should link this to the Tulsa pitch.

He’s states every thing I believe. Get a fixer upper in a great neighborhood

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He’s hooking up with all the scumbags in the ATL. I know New Birth is a huge platform but :smh:

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We’re very easy to con especially if you come with the Black empowerment talk. That shit tugs on our soul.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jay Morrison came for our ancestors, so they brought us receipts...

ADOS wonders why didn't "Dominican Jay" create his fund in the DR or name it after it instead of invoking our ancestors with the "Tulsa" shit? :rolleyes: