Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chill - a subpoena is not an indictment - seems this is a request for documents related to risk disclosure

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1704303/000147793219000871/tulsa_1u.htm

They issue a grand jury subpoena just for some documents?

The Company recently received a grand jury subpoena from the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia and a civil subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission, each seeking documents and other information concerning the Company. The Company has engaged counsel to respond to the subpoenas and intends to cooperate with the investigations.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
They issue a grand jury subpoena just for some documents?

The Company recently received a grand jury subpoena from the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia and a civil subpoena from the Securities and Exchange Commission, each seeking documents and other information concerning the Company. The Company has engaged counsel to respond to the subpoenas and intends to cooperate with the investigations.

Right. I addressed this shit earlier in the post also. He tried to get cute with the feds like he does with his dumb ass investors.

Subpoenas COMPEL you to come up off some shit you've been bullshitting about. Period. The honeymoon period is over.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
chill - a subpoena is not an indictment - seems this is a request for documents related to risk disclosure

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1704303/000147793219000871/tulsa_1u.htm

its just a subpoena - there is no accusation of wrong doing yet

I've detailed the problems I see with Tulsa's model and structure in this thread - but still there is no reason to rush to judgment over the SEC and US Attorney basically asking for more information and documents
I rushed to “judgement” just like you “detailed the problems” the first day he ever even discussed this shit. The writings on the wall. I don’t even care much about the article. There will be more. Of course there will. This is the biggest DUH ever

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Royal wedding :smh: man this dude is a fucking clown! He’s in the right place , Atl. With the rest of the fake ass scheming ex cons selling snake oil. I anticipate him returning back to prison at some point because he is obviously running a scam.

Wait. He's been locked up in the past?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True
That was for shit he did when he was young, not for his business moves now. Even Antonio acknowledged that.

True that. It was anther “one more thing” to be concerned about.
The idea to pool money, to buy real estate, is a good idea. The structure of THIS deal has some concerns. But I’m hoping for the best.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man now all the dirt is about to hit the fan:

:lol:
DxcSRaFUUAArky4.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t follow this thread or much of the info about what he was doing but I heard bits and pieces.

I was hoping dude was legit.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Yeah he was a dope boy as a kid. I kinda don't wanna attach that to him but there is a tinge of that mentality still there. I do think there's a part of him that didn't wanna be scammy on this.

So you admit that he never intends to go full Umar with this project.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
holy shit.
so in a few months he paid himself $259k to manage 1 property ?!
and it doesnt even account for the rest of the year either?
it could be as high as $500k to end out the year??

and the one property could be a fucking lemonade stand for all we know!

Jesus he played yall niggas.
:smh:

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
It's wrong. Incredibly wrong. at the 7:20 mark when he talks about putting down $200k on a million dollar investment property to reduce your tax debt by $200k is insanely wrong. You can only depreciate real estate over a period of 20 years I believe, you can't take the full $200k out, $10k a year!! That's just the start. Once I got past all the fluff and the origin story of his humble beginnings the shit doesn't make any sense. Jagu is the tax guy so he should know better than me, but I just went through this shit. It's fantasy.
jagu aint no tax guy. he some random ass immigration lawyer. the depreciation for CRE (commercial/nonresidential real estate) is 39 years for general tax purposes

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
holy shit.

This is another one of the red flags. Who sets the fees? How are they determined?
Regardless of how many shares you own, you cant be part of the management team. You are stuck (good or bad) with Morrison. A majority of shareowners cant take control of the company, you are along for the ride.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you admit that he never intends to go full Umar with this project.
That's just me actually looking at shit I suspected. It sucks to be right. I wanted to soften it cuz it's ridiculous. I wanna believe that he is a little less of a scammer than Umar, had good intentions somewhere.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
holy shit.

The one property is their building he bought out in East point that isn't even set up to run a business or rent space out to business. He's planning on making some kinda incubator/training center. I don't know why he'd need a WHOLE BUILDING that size for that, but ... It's his-- I mean THEIR building. He's painting the shit Black, and I think it's supposed to be the Black house or whatever. So I imagine some of that money went to buying the property and renovations maybe?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The one property is their building he bought out in East point that isn't even set up to run a business or rent space out to business. He's planning on making some kinda incubator/training center. I don't know why he'd need a WHOLE BUILDING that size for that, but ... It's his-- I mean THEIR building. He's painting the shit Black, and I think it's supposed to be the Black house or whatever. So I imagine some of that money went to buying the property and renovations maybe?

thats possible :dunno:

my whole thing, that i said the first few pages, was that he should be straight up and call it something other than "Tulsa". He was foul for that, period. Call it "invest with Jay" or anything else. This literally has nothing to do with he original Black wallstreet, and if he scamming like I think he is,, may god have mercy on his soul.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Amended

What did you do to pay yourself?

Look at this bullshit! It’s ignorance! Why not sell high your snake oil bullshit philosophy and put YOUR own fucking money into the pot! Anybody who falls for this shit needs to taken! Come on y’all! He worst than UMAR!:angry::smh:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

my whole thing, that i said the first few pages, was that he should be straight up and call it something other than "Tulsa". He was foul for that, period. Call it "invest with Jay" or anything else. This literally has nothing to do with he original Black wallstreet, and if he scamming like I KNOW he is,, may god have mercy on his soul.

fixed.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tone is on his way to blowing up soon ALL FACTS NO FLUFF! He and Yvette are an awesome team and deal in REALITY instead of feel good.

This is another one of the red flags. Who sets the fees? How are they determined?
Regardless of how many shares you own, you cant be part of the management team. You are stuck (good or bad) with Morrison. A majority of shareowners cant take control of the company, you are along for the ride.
From what I understand, if you invest you're not a share holder you're a member or something similar.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

my whole thing, that i said the first few pages, was that he should be straight up and call it something other than "Tulsa". He was foul for that, period. Call it "invest with Jay" or anything else. This literally has nothing to do with he original Black wallstreet, and if he scamming like I think he is,, may god have mercy on his soul.

Def paints a bad light on my city that didn't need any help in that department.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny he’s not getting the same blowback online that Umar got, yet another scammer who got a co-sign from Tariq Nasheed..:money: