Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Some of us are caught up in celebrity whether it's Obama, Kamala Harris, Jay Z, Yeezy, Migos, Lebron... the list goes on. While in the political ring we don't hold black people who are in political positions accountable to make the changes we need. We just need to be more politically aware and not caught up in the hype. My aunt told me just yesterday integration was the worst thing that could've happened and she stated we should have been pushing for reparations instead to focus on generational wealth that could be coming down the line now. She said she just wanted textbooks worth a damn instead of the botched shit they were giving us in our schools.

Right on!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the video and I will say this, I always thought Jay Morrison was on too much of a "let's keep it hip-hop" vibe. I get it, he wants us to do us and not lose our black identity while coming up, but as my man stated in the video sometimes that shit comes off as just unnecessary flossing. Having said that, dude in the video sounds like a half-hater. He's talking down on the fund as if it was being billed as a no lose situation and any different from other financial investments that can and do lose money. It's essentially a REIT, but the investments are focused on the Black community so it has appeal for Black people. People living paycheck to paycheck aren't investing period so why is he acting like it's about to take poor people and make them poorer. Then I take a look at this guy's Youtube page and I was expecting to see some very basic and pragmatic videos with actual steps to build wealth and invest since he's talking about how vague the info is and I don't see shit but videos taking about the "racial wealth gap" and current news as it relates to Black people. That's all good, but if you coming at this investment and throwing shade, you better have some real tangible alternatives and right now I can't find one clear cut investment video from this guy. So somebody help me out here. What has Antonio Moore done to expand Black wealth other than make commentary on the state of Black wealth? I'll always respect someone more who tries and fails way more than sideline commentators.

THIS IS BASICALY HOW I FEEL ABOUT ANTONIO, HES ALWAY JUST SO -VE IT SEEMS , IM NOT SAYING ROSEY SHIT UP, BUT DAAMN! CAN U EVEN A BIT INSPIRING ? THERES RISK IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE , LIKE U SAID ,BUT I REALLY WANNA KNOW , WHAT HAS ANTONIO BUILT ? WHAT IS JAY'S PORTFOLIO THO? WHAT REAL ESTATE DOES HE CURRENTLY OWN,MANAGE ETC/ AND ALSO IM KNIDA NOT FEELING THE WHOLE SWAGGERIFIC APPROACH ITS GIVING ME. I WISH HIM THE BEST I REALLY DO , AND I THINK I GENERALLY HAVE A MORE +VE OUTLOOK BUT I CANT HELP BUT HEAR THOSE LOW VOICES IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD QUESTION SOME SIGNS I SEE

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pulling out 50% of the profit with less than 15% of the investment sounds like a hustle.

Plus from the SEC filing I heard more ways to loose than ways to make a profit.

Then I take a look at this guy's Youtube page and I was expecting to see some very basic and pragmatic videos with actual steps to build wealth and invest since he's talking about how vague the info is and I don't see shit but videos taking about the "racial wealth gap" and current news as it relates to Black people. That's all good, but if you coming at this investment and throwing shade, you better have some real tangible alternatives and right now I can't find one clear cut investment video from this guy

What has Antonio Moore done to expand Black wealth other than make commentary on the state of Black wealth? I'll always respect someone more who tries and fails way more than sideline commentators.

Now this is a legitimate analysis. Tone has great historical analysis, but it’s not relevant in discussing THIS investment offering.
My major complaint with Tone and Yvette is that there are no person strategy offered.

THESE ^^

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finished watching it. So he's pointing out that that there is high risk of investing your money in this & talking about the inequality gap between blacks & whites that we should all know by now.

I mean wtf does he want us to do? Stay on the sidelines & continue spend our money in nothing that can potentially promise us a return.

I agree that you should read about the risks before you put your money into any investment but I just don't like the overall vibe on him shitting on this project so early,. Sounds like Jay is covering his ass with the risk of losing everything just as any other business man would.

Invest what you can afford to lose and see where it goes. Lots of people invested a shit load of money in crypto and lost a lot where their offering was straight up pipe dreams.

pretty much.....

cats like this put all their energy into selling doomsday scenarios and in nothing of substance.....

im so sick of daily negativity that we get sold....and mostly from people that look like us....

CADE_BADAZZ

Rising Star
Registered
This is super speculative. No one should invest in anything speculative that has no results unless you can live without the money you invest into this. If you living pay check to paycheck you should be investing in yourself to increase earning potential or eliminate debt.

It doesn't matter if it's black owned or not.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can afford to do $500. We stay about that lip service. You can not have success before you have success. There has to be a start, Ive lost $500 on less noble causes.

I don't like the brothers image, and how he presents himself but as I said in another post I know most of our folks need to see this in order to believe it. I use to drive an Escalade when I was building my biz (I got a good deal or so I thought at the time) but Black folks was like man you doing it, your product must be good.

I wish these cats tearing him down would team up with him and say hey this what I have to add on. I get that its a risk, thats with ANY investment. People are like it sounds like a hustle. Fam its a business. I don't buy my product for the same that Im selling it, Im still taking the risk, time, and energy to create fragrances that I hope sell etc.

Black folks just can not get out our own way!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok Antonio Moore, so whats the alternative?
Lol this is why scams work. You guys swear there's some magic wand you can wave and if someone is telling you the issues with some bullshit you want them to give your some other option to be rich.

Go head and give the guy your money then.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay Morrison is about to get Boyced.

Funny thing is boyce still has a majority of

His subscribers not sure if they giving him that

Money for his over priced classes tho

Not sure who this real estate dud
I can afford to do $500. We stay about that lip service. You can not have success before you have success. There has to be a start, Ive lost $500 on less noble causes.

I don't like the brothers image, and how he presents himself but as I said in another post I know most of our folks need to see this in order to believe it. I use to drive an Escalade when I was building my biz (I got a good deal or so I thought at the time) but Black folks was like man you doing it, your product must be good.

I wish these cats tearing him down would team up with him and say hey this what I have to add on. I get that its a risk, thats with ANY investment. People are like it sounds like a hustle. Fam its a business. I don't buy my product for the same that Im selling it, Im still taking the risk, time, and energy to create fragrances that I hope sell etc.

thats what Im sayin.... always throwing a monkey wrench in each others program.

personally I only invest in things I know will bring a profit.... but I know the game, and to make big money its high risk...

so I aint hating on them for taking that risk..

Id just wish the bruh would fall back and see what it can do. if it fails let it fail...

but let it fail on its own....dont push it down underwater and hold it there....

Last edited:

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Lol this is why scams work. You guys swear there's some magic wand you can wave and if someone is telling you the issues with some bullshit you want them to give your some other option to be rich.

Go head and give the guy your money then.

I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. Im saying if Jay Morrison is a scam then who is the alternative that is not a scam?

The Antonios and the Yvette Carnells never focus on solutions, they just point out whats wrong with this public figure or that public figure.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. Im saying if Jay Morrison is a scam then who is the alternative that is not a scam?

The Antonios and the Yvette Carnells never focus on solutions, they just point out whats wrong with this public figure or that public figure.
The unfortunate part about it is no one really really wants to talk about the solutions, they just like the hype. I try to tell my friends about the SBA loan process and how to qualify, they don't wanna hear it. You can go right over to the BGOL business board, it's fuckin crickets over there. Folk don't wanna hear about tax liens and buying cars from the auto auction and flipping them, they wanna talk about ACN, 5linx, Herbalife, Crypto, and other foolishness where NOBODY can point to any real measurable except some pipe dreams and platitudes.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I get that. I've said it about Antonio and Yvette before as well. It's just that IN THIS CASE, it's a scam, plain and simple.

When they spend their time trying to say that "Diddy ain't really rich and he don't know beeeeyazniss" I laugh at em because he is. Jay Z is rich. Oprah is rich.

And honestly, that IS the alternative. Wealth is an individual pursuit , and can't really be pursued "as a people". If a group of people fosters a culture within that group that holds education, hard work, family, entrepreneurship, etc.. as their values, then more individuals within that culture will thrive. We have some, but we also have violence, excessive spending, showing off, and make excuses for a lot of shit within our culture .

So to change those tbings--- isn't easy, but that's the truth. And look, I didn't promise you anything.

What I can applaud Jay Morisson on are things that he is usually passive about. He's careful about his language, he's constantly talking about "outwork the work", working smarter and harder, the importance of his family , with his wife as a partner, and educating people on how to do what he's done. This whole "we can all do it together , just give me 500 of your dollars and I can do it for all of us!" Is a pipe dream. Maybe he's frustrated with the fact that no matter how many times he does block classes, people leave the block and just don't have the skills and grind he has. So now he's just gonna take advantage of people who haven't embodied the principles he has, and they all just want it easy.

It's funny how he keeps using Black Wall Street in Tulsa as the example ,because those principles I was talking about- they did that. And mind you, THAT WASNT EVEN THR BIGGEST BLACK WALL STREET IN THE COUNTRY, He lives in Atlanta where aubrun avenue is. It was bigger than greenwood district. And it didn't get blown up. Most of em didn't. They died when integration and welfare states happened.

But remember , these places THRIVED during JIM CROW. And these were conservative, church going, hard working people who had no choice but to shop with each other. They built schools we still go to today, they built banks we walk right by, they bought land their descendants pissed away. They built life insurance companies, barber shops, newspapers, etc--- sports and entertainment was NOT their only sector to build wealth. They were diverse. Notice how we're trying recreate something that was built DURING JIM CROW under way more harsh conditions. So copy their principles and maybe that's a start.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The unfortunate part about it is no one really really wants to talk about the solutions, they just like the hype. I try to tell my friends about the SBA loan process and how to qualify, they don't wanna hear it. You can go right over to the BGOL business board, it's fuckin crickets over there. Folk don't wanna hear about tax liens and buying cars from the auto auction and flipping them, they wanna talk about ACN, 5linx, Herbalife, Crypto, and other foolishness where NOBODY can point to any real measurable except some pipe dreams and platitudes.
I been saying for the longest. The "solutions" are easy, they're just boring and not as sexy. Pointing to that one place in Tulsa that suffered violence makes it easy to ignore the nearly hundred more than at just died from our own negligence.

Hayti district in Durham NC
Sweet auburn right here in Atlanta where Jay lives.
Jackson ward in Richmond VA
Frog town in Savannah GA
Harlem in NYC

Name a town where black people lived in abundance and you can find your "Black Wall Street". ONE was indeed firebombed. But we wanna act like thats what happened to the black communities everywhere. No. Welfare, improper integration, and decimation of culture did. Well meaning endeavors but carried out wrong. The new wave of Black folks from the Caribbean and Africa come here with those values and are able to take advantage of the gains our ancestors worked for that we now blow off.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

You can't "team up" with a guy who's interested in building a cult of personality. It's like trying to team up with a mega church preacher. They're the figure. What they say goes. The only thing fairly new about this is the fact that he's not tucking it into a church.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't "team up" with a guy who's interested in building a cult of personality. It's like trying to team up with a mega church preacher. They're the figure. What they say goes. The only thing fairly new about this is the fact that he's not tucking it into a church.

Don't get it twisted Im not saying Im putting money in that I cant afford to lose, or blow off. My life money is at Edward Jones lol. My point is Ive been in a position where our folks have tried to sabotage my efforts that were true and honest. EVEN if my money is used to but property in the Black community and its owned by Black folks Im ok with that. These brothers and sisters thats talking down on it, reach out and say yo explain it to me, and or let me get in and Ill help they posting videos ONLY with negative energy.

Shit all preachers are not total crooks. My shop is actually in a mall owned by a church. Is he getting PAID. Hell yea lol. He also employees 250 plus Black folks. I would say half of them are unemployable in the regular world. So personally I don't mind him getting paid cause he is contributing the community.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The bottom line is that there's a new get rich quick scheme introduced to black people just about every other year. I've been seeing this bullshit all my life. In the 80s it was Amway, the 90s Friends Helping Friends, Noni Juice, prosperity preachers, etc. Then along came the house flipping and crypto currencies. Now we've got a new clown peddling the same re-heated bullshit and black folks are jumping over one another to get fleeced! I can show video after video of scams like this being revealed as just another way to separate poor people from the little money they have. But I can't seem to find any success stories beyond the people that introduced it to show that there is indeed a way for poor people to finally get financially secure without the traditional route of self investment, education, training, innovation and just plain hard work. Black people have been looking for this financial unicorn for decades and it has remained elusive. Are you guys that support Jay Morrison really saying that "This is it!!!" and this 3 time convicted dope man is the answer to all of your financial prayers?!? Ok, I tell you what...give this dude your money. I hope I'm wrong because if I am that means poor black people will finally win. But if I'm right and this guy is just another in a long line of get rich quick con men I hope this time you finally open your eyes and realize the road to fast riches is paved with gullibility and financial ruin.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Don't get it twisted Im not saying Im putting money in that I cant afford to lose, or blow off. My life money is at Edward Jones lol. My point is Ive been in a position where our folks have tried to sabotage my efforts that were true and honest. EVEN if my money is used to but property in the Black community and its owned by Black folks Im ok with that. These brothers and sisters thats talking down on it, reach out and say yo explain it to me, and or let me get in and Ill help they posting videos ONLY with negative energy.

Shit all preachers are not total crooks. My shop is actually in a mall owned by a church. Is he getting PAID. Hell yea lol. He also employees 250 plus Black folks. I would say half of them are unemployable in the regular world. So personally I don't mind him getting paid cause he is contributing the community.
That's funny you mention that not all prexahers are crooks. I agree. I was actually gonna mention that IN THAT CONTEXT, preachers HAVE successfully built communities. But that was in an era of physical connections. In physical communities, churches can be the center of where a community starts. They give people the principles, people live around them, and business owners within that community provide jobs and capital.

William Holmes Borders of wheat at Baptist in Atlanta bought tons of property on behalf of the church. The church built a credit union for it's members to get more fair loans, day care , built housing projects, etc...

So yeah I agree. It's just the context.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's funny you mention that not all prexahers are crooks. I agree. I was actually gonna mention that IN THAT CONTEXT, preachers HAVE successfully built communities. But that was in an era of physical connections. In physical communities, churches can be the center of where a community starts. They give people the principles, people live around them, and business owners within that community provide jobs and capital.

William Holmes Borders of wheat at Baptist in Atlanta bought tons of property on behalf of the church. The church built a credit union for it's members to get more fair loans, day care , built housing projects, etc...

So yeah I agree. It's just the context.

Yea again I see brothers mentioning Get Rich Quick etc. Im not saying that. I think his word like anybody else word should be taken with caution until proven wrong. BUT, when are we going to support each other? There is going to be an idea and concept that will work one day. I don't know if this is it or not but cant stand the mentality of Black folks, probably because I deal with it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Its almost like people want someone to take all the risk do all the work but then decide how much that person should make. Its nuts. We don't do this to them thats my issue. We out here buying the same exact product from White folks, Wraps, Body By Vi, Avon, etc.

I just don't mind giving the brother a chance.....

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yea again I see brothers mentioning Get Rich Quick etc. Im not saying that. I think his word like anybody else word should be taken with caution until proven wrong. BUT, when are we going to support each other? There is going to be an idea and concept that will work one day. I don't know if this is it or not but cant stand the mentality of Black folks, probably because I deal with it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Its almost like people want someone to take all the risk do all the work but then decide how much that person should make. Its nuts. We don't do this to them thats my issue. We out here buying the same exact product from White folks, Wraps, Body By Vi, Avon, etc.

I just don't mind giving the brother a chance.....
Giving someone 500 bucks in the hope that HE will make YOU rich isn't support

when you adjust your idea of what "support" even means , you will see the times when "we" do.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giving someone 500 bucks in the hope that HE will make YOU rich isn't support

when you adjust your idea of what "support" even means , you will see the times when "we" do.

'Yea again I see brothers mentioning Get Rich Quick etc. Im not saying that.'
'Don't get it twisted Im not saying Im putting money in that I cant afford to lose, or blow off. My life money is at Edward Jones lol.'

Im not sure if you misread what I was saying. Im not giving him $500 in hopes I will get rich.... These are from my last two messages.

I have supported mad brothers here on the low by purchasing there products if I can afford it. Been a couple I didnt even tell that I purchased. My previous posts expound on why Im planning on supporting this brother.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
'Yea again I see brothers mentioning Get Rich Quick etc. Im not saying that.'
'Don't get it twisted Im not saying Im putting money in that I cant afford to lose, or blow off. My life money is at Edward Jones lol.'

Im not sure if you misread what I was saying. Im not giving him $500 in hopes I will get rich.... These are from my last two messages.

I have supported mad brothers here on the low by purchasing there products if I can afford it. Been a couple I didnt even tell that I purchased. My previous posts expound on why Im planning on supporting this brother.
And again, as many of us are saying-- "support" away.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Can't speak on any of the other stuff
But your view on crypto is false and shouldn't be listed as a pipe dream.
The future ain't a pipe dream it's happening.

Now if it's not for you that's fine
But just say it's not for you and leave it at that

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can't speak on any of the other stuff
But your view on crypto is false and shouldn't be listed as a pipe dream.
The future ain't a pipe dream it's happening.

Now if it's not for you that's fine
But just say it's not for you and leave it at that
I’m speaking specifically of BitCoin/Boyce Watkins. I don’t know enough about crypto in general to form an educated opinion on the whole thing, you are correct.

The Boyce Bitcoin thing was a massive debacle.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m speaking specifically of BitCoin/Boyce Watkins. I don’t know enough about crypto in general to form an educated opinion on the whole thing, you are correct.

The Boyce Bitcoin thing was a massive debacle.
Well the jury is still out on Bitcoin and it DID make some money. I know I tripled or quadrupled what I put in so I have no issue with it. And as an actual currency, it's not a loony idea. Imo Boyce actually got in late and as a so called finance guy, I found his explanations on what it is and does to be terribly weak, AND he no longer talks about it, but really I don't think there's much to talk about anymore. The foundation of what it actually is, was never supposed to be a get rich thing anyway. It's just supposed to be a currency, which it is. The value of it is much higher than it was when it came out, but really, it's just supposed to be a currency, like any other currency. The concept of crypto has always been solid, it just depends on which one goes into heavier circulation and when. But as an investment thing? Only based on the hype, which some of us enjoyed as people who thought it was the savior piled on. And to be fair, Boyce never told any of those idiots who got loans to invest in it to do so.

ethnocentric

Rising Star
Registered
The bottom line is that there's a new get rich quick scheme introduced to black people just about every other year. I've been seeing this bullshit all my life. In the 80s it was Amway, the 90s Friends Helping Friends, Noni Juice, prosperity preachers, etc. Then along came the house flipping and crypto currencies. Now we've got a new clown peddling the same re-heated bullshit and black folks are jumping over one another to get fleeced! I can show video after video of scams like this being revealed as just another way to separate poor people from the little money they have. But I can't seem to find any success stories beyond the people that introduced it to show that there is indeed a way for poor people to finally get financially secure without the traditional route of self investment, education, training, innovation and just plain hard work. Black people have been looking for this financial unicorn for decades and it has remained elusive. Are you guys that support Jay Morrison really saying that "This is it!!!" and this 3 time convicted dope man is the answer to all of your financial prayers?!? Ok, I tell you what...give this dude your money. I hope I'm wrong because if I am that means poor black people will finally win. But if I'm right and this guy is just another in a long line of get rich quick con men I hope this time you finally open your eyes and realize the road to fast riches is paved with gullibility and financial ruin.

Hey bro, I’m like you.....I’ve seen bullshit come and go, I think majority are GRQ schemes however some have produced decent ROI and I have personally made some good investments and profited....bad investment and loss but overall its about a diversification of portfolio, wealth accumulation and retention ......I have to strongly believe in a project to invest and either know or learn fast about how it’s going to generate wealth. I would advise you to do the same if investing of something that I interest you.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hey bro, I’m like you.....I’ve seen bullshit come and go, I think majority are GRQ schemes however some have produced decent ROI and I have personally made some good investments and profited....bad investment and loss but overall its about a diversification of portfolio, wealth accumulation and retention ......I have to strongly believe in a project to invest and either know or learn fast about how it’s going to generate wealth. I would advise you to do the same if investing of something that I interest you.
Right. And knowing what you're investing in.

So when someone points out that the MAJORITY of people investing in this are not doing any research, and only into it because it has the hashtag #blackexcellence and NO really information on HOW he's actually planning to make them their money back, and someone with a background in finance Talks about it, why is that an issue?

Nothing wrong with a calculated risk but there's nothing calculated about this.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well good luck, brother. I do want to see this project succeed. How about we revisit your progress after that first year since you can't sell shares before then. You post up what you've made with this program and I'll match that amount with an investment of my own. There are two things that always bother me about people selling paths to prosperity. #1 if its truly a success white people with deep pockets will offer the black people who came up with the path more money then they've ever seen to take it over and history shows that black people will always sell out. #2 schemes like these are sold on the premise that someone who has made it is actually doing this to help those that haven't. I simply don't believe that kind of altruism comes without a price. If he's saying he will put $100 dollars in a poor person's pocket he's likely putting $1000 in his. That's not a helping hand. That's profiting from poverty.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well the jury is still out on Bitcoin and it DID make some money. I know I tripled or quadrupled what I put in so I have no issue with it. And as an actual currency, it's not a loony idea. Imo Boyce actually got in late and as a so called finance guy, I found his explanations on what it is and does to be terribly weak, AND he no longer talks about it, but really I don't think there's much to talk about anymore. The foundation of what it actually is, was never supposed to be a get rich thing anyway. It's just supposed to be a currency, which it is. The value of it is much higher than it was when it came out, but really, it's just supposed to be a currency, like any other currency. The concept of crypto has always been solid, it just depends on which one goes into heavier circulation and when. But as an investment thing? Only based on the hype, which some of us enjoyed as people who thought it was the savior piled on. And to be fair, Boyce never told any of those idiots who got loans to invest in it to do so.
Again, don’t know much about it. I just know that Boyce was pumping that shit like his life depended on it then went ice cold when the Charles Wu dude came out the closet.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Again, don’t know much about it. I just know that Boyce was pumping that shit like his life depended on it then went ice cold when the Charles Wu dude came out the closet.
You're confusing two issues.

The Charles Wu guy wasn't pushing Bitcoin. Hes the guy behind the classes on other shit that Boyce has been pushing for years. Boyce talks about so much shit from one day to the next , it's easy to confuse though lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Help me out here dam I have some questions

So is the plan here just to buy whatever property in Tulsa OK, and just "flip it" for a later profit?

Or is it to "buy the block" and then open up Black owned businesses and such?

ethnocentric

Rising Star
Registered
Well good luck, brother. I do want to see this project succeed. How about we revisit your progress after that first year since you can't sell shares before then. You post up what you've made with this program and I'll match that amount with an investment of my own. There are two things that always bother me about people selling paths to prosperity. #1 if its truly a success white people with deep pockets will offer the black people who came up with the path more money then they've ever seen to take it over and history shows that black people will always sell out. #2 schemes like these are sold on the premise that someone who has made it is actually doing this to help those that haven't. I simply don't believe that kind of altruism comes without a price. If he's saying he will put $100 dollars in a poor person's pocket he's likely putting $1000 in his. That's not a helping hand. That's profiting from poverty.
I’m not investing a lot of money into it. I’m still trying to get more information from the source. A lot of uncertainty from the fund managers. I’m not trying to sell this, I actually like your way of thinking and was adding on to your comment.

ethnocentric

Rising Star
Registered
Right. And knowing what you're investing in.

So when someone points out that the MAJORITY of people investing in this are not doing any research, and only into it because it has the hashtag #blackexcellence and NO really information on HOW he's actually planning to make them their money back, and someone with a background in finance Talks about it, why is that an issue?

Nothing wrong with a calculated risk but there's nothing calculated about this.

Agreed, I need more information before I invest more but I got to give this brother respect coming from his background. Need to know more about his team as of now.....I don’t think they are as solid as proclaimed but I could be wrong